anyone else not buying fifa 2020?

Comments

  • Jason1986
    6924 posts Big Money Move
    I'll buy it and have the right to complain every day about how bad it is.
  • IxToMxI
    5499 posts Big Money Move
    See you all next year then :D

    Make new forum accounts otherwise I’m going to give you **** all year.

    I’ve already pre ordered mine, 3 days early play and a 78 OTW untradable.

    Once the premier league kicks off in the middle of August you’ll be desperate to create your UT
  • Amdp9
    2916 posts National Call-Up
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Amdp9 wrote: »
    Let me tell y’all who are saying I am not buying ! Game won’t get fixed at all but on Sept 25 I shall see everyone buying it and moaning here at community! Just like what I was saying last year that this is it 😂 😂😂😂😂

    Wanna make it even more interesting? If I buy it, I'll buy one for you too. If I don't, you buy it for me. :D

    @Zv1k0 lol
  • Devers
    7398 posts League Winner
    I have pre ordered every year, not this year. Im done. If its getting good reviews from the actual players, like you guys in the forums, then i may consider it. But it’s doubtful.

    Until the micro transactions are regulated and EA start thinking about the game play and the player base, its never going to change.
  • Rulistening
    1901 posts Play-Off Hero
    Last chance next year with me as i can go without playing it. The game has got progressively worse since fifa 12, with fifa 13 being the last game I can call good.

    I just played a rivals game then when I was 4-2 up at HT and the guy doesn't get out of his tactic of park the bus, sit deep and try to counter, so i kept the ball with my defenders for an entire half as he had a max of 2 players actually trying to close me down. which sums up this game quite nicely. Trash.
  • Burchy
    676 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Last Fifa for me boys! Game has lost its way, more about Fifa points etc then actually quality game play.
  • Amdp9
    2916 posts National Call-Up
    game play have been so awful so far and having the best team on FUT i don't want to touch my controller to torture my mental health
  • Ruprecht
    139 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Played fifa for years on and off but only UT since 17 and it seems to be getting progressively worse. The greed from the company and their lack of understanding of what the players want. Servers have been a joke for years so gameplay is so inconsistent. It'll be the same next year so I'm out. Had enough of it. Only a game, I know but as football is a love of mine its disappointing what this game had become.

    Pure greed.
  • Rossco160715
    2142 posts Fans' Favourite
    After the rigged tots pulls there’s not a hope in hell I’m buying Fifa 20 or at least spending money to get it.
  • paul24878306
    4717 posts Big Money Move
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Devers wrote: »
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Poolstu123 wrote: »
    You will all by it next year and that’s just facts.

    Only a few actually won’t buy it that say they won’t.

    You stated all will buy it as a fact.

    Then you say only a few won’t .... I’m confused??
    If someone goes as far to use the game forum they are kidding themselves when they think they won’t buy the game. They are the biggest addicts of the game and just like any addiction you need your fix.

    I'm still here even though I haven't played Fifa since February nor do I have desire to play it or buy the new one.

    One of the select few you are then like I says.

    At the end of the day you still have the desire to care about the game otherwise you wouldn’t come to the forum to read threads about it.

    No I don't have any. I just come here if I'm bored and I read what some nice people I've met in the last 2 years here have to say about their WL experience, pack luck, for football talk or something completely different. For example, today I found out that I can screenshot a picture from ps browser and set it as my theme. Thanks to a forum member right here in ps ultimate team section.

    So yeah, game is the last thing that keeps me here. And I believe you have to own the game to be here so I guess this is my last year.

    You have to own the game to be on the forums? Really, i wont be around here much longer so

    Yes since January I think. I mean, you can still be here, you just can't post anything.

    Thats not true.

    I literally bought 19 4 weeks ago (having had several moths of all games, then played 18 for a while, and led me to 19 for a used price). Id been posting prior to getting 19 with no problems.
  • Zv1k0
    5873 posts Big Money Move
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Devers wrote: »
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Poolstu123 wrote: »
    You will all by it next year and that’s just facts.

    Only a few actually won’t buy it that say they won’t.

    You stated all will buy it as a fact.

    Then you say only a few won’t .... I’m confused??
    If someone goes as far to use the game forum they are kidding themselves when they think they won’t buy the game. They are the biggest addicts of the game and just like any addiction you need your fix.

    I'm still here even though I haven't played Fifa since February nor do I have desire to play it or buy the new one.

    One of the select few you are then like I says.

    At the end of the day you still have the desire to care about the game otherwise you wouldn’t come to the forum to read threads about it.

    No I don't have any. I just come here if I'm bored and I read what some nice people I've met in the last 2 years here have to say about their WL experience, pack luck, for football talk or something completely different. For example, today I found out that I can screenshot a picture from ps browser and set it as my theme. Thanks to a forum member right here in ps ultimate team section.

    So yeah, game is the last thing that keeps me here. And I believe you have to own the game to be here so I guess this is my last year.

    You have to own the game to be on the forums? Really, i wont be around here much longer so

    Yes since January I think. I mean, you can still be here, you just can't post anything.

    Thats not true.

    I literally bought 19 4 weeks ago (having had several moths of all games, then played 18 for a while, and led me to 19 for a used price). Id been posting prior to getting 19 with no problems.

    Then they changed it back so you don't need the game anymore. Or they never actually made it work because there were some issues with linking EA accounts to this account. I know couldn't post for couple of hours until mods fixed it.
  • Demon_reborn
    2692 posts Fans' Favourite
    Quitting fifa will help my bank balance from spending upto £300-400 per year on th3 game and points.

    i wont feel like an addict looking at the clock so i can go home and play my wl games.

    My blood pressure is now lower due to the fact i am not being blatanly cheated on.

    Giving the finger to ea is a sweet feeling. I will miss thr first few weeks of ut when everyone has a **** team and matches are fun, That window has certainly been shorter every year. I dont think i will be back until the micro transactions are removed and the playing field is leveled.
  • megaturapsn
    69 posts Park Captain
    I dont want to buy 20 too because while I had %1 belief in EA it died through what I ve experienced this week.
    I played the game with my side accounts to open packs and I couldnt believe. Even from 15k pack I opened walkouts. From 10 packs I got at least 5 walkouts while I cant even open 1 from my main one!
    So I figured out that EA is manipulating the pack weight according to the accounts.
    I have no doubt is EA is playing with our brains and putting us as stupids.
  • PVFCSHADWELL82
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Been playing Ultimate team since 2010
    Its gone down hill after fifa 13 imo.
    Fifa 19 is definatley the last for me.
    Bring on the new modern warfare cant wait.
  • PVFCSHADWELL82
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Also since the release of Fifa 19 on numerous occasions I have to verify my account daily about 3 to 5 times a day, even more when I'm searching on the transfer market.
    Anybody else had and still have these problems?
  • Mathew1606
    2092 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pre-ordered today using the 10% discount ingame
  • Floatingkeyboard
    1064 posts Professional
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Yeah I'm done with this corrupt publisher, never buying any EA game with online multiplayer again.
    Wow, watch them stocks plummet!
  • leon1309
    4188 posts National Call-Up
    Mathew1606 wrote: »
    Pre-ordered today using the 10% discount ingame

    And this is why they do not even bother to fix their broken game anymore.
  • NLocco
    135 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 30
    You will all by it next year and that’s just facts.

    Only a few actually won’t buy it that say they won’t.

    You obviously don't have a clue what word "fact" means!
  • Mathew1606
    2092 posts Fans' Favourite
    leon1309 wrote: »
    Mathew1606 wrote: »
    Pre-ordered today using the 10% discount ingame

    And this is why they do not even bother to fix their broken game anymore.

    Because i pre ordered :D
  • Sjee_D
    4 posts Ball Boy
    I came back after 3 years and after this I will quit. No more fifa 20.I will try out pes. Reasons bad gameplay or scripting.
  • krappen07
    5994 posts Big Money Move
    AH!

    The annual “ I’m not buying next FIFA, whose with me thread” B)
  • Mathew1606
    2092 posts Fans' Favourite
    krappen07 wrote: »
    AH!

    The annual “ I’m not buying next FIFA, whose with me thread” B)

    B)

  • thegabrielNYC
    727 posts An Exciting Prospect
    krappen07 wrote: »
    AH!

    The annual “ I’m not buying next FIFA, whose with me thread” B)
    Like quitting anything, it won’t happen unless you try.
    Good luck to those that try and courage to those that want to try.
  • Tymsy83
    872 posts Semi-Pro
    I'm sitting on the fence atm, if I do buy it I will 100% not put any money on FUT ever again, EA are pure filth
  • Gazza
    5248 posts Big Money Move
    I'll stick to Gears 5 and modern warfare thanks.
  • is1996
    734 posts Semi-Pro
    You can always play it safe and rent it. Im skeptical but im not totally passing fifa next year . Lets see when trusted reviews come in
  • v4vendetta1978
    2797 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hopefully I won’t be back but if we wait for reviews it will be the same again , this is great best fifa ever ,after first patch this is trash and repeat with a different number on the box year after year. Grown tiered of the broken game not necessarily the game just the fact it’s never the same gameplay servers won’t get better so fingers crossed my willpower can hold out
  • Thefranchise92
    3552 posts National Call-Up
    90% in this thread will buy it. Its like when your girlfriend is like were done dont chat to me. But hasnt blocked you, theres still hope. The fact your wven on this forum in this section means you can be sucked back in
  • is1996
    734 posts Semi-Pro
    90% in this thread will buy it. Its like when your girlfriend is like were done dont chat to me. But hasnt blocked you, theres still hope. The fact your wven on this forum in this section means you can be sucked back in

    LOL nice one bro 😂
Sign In or Register to comment.