anyone else not buying fifa 2020

Demon_reborn
2996 posts National Call-Up
Fake gameplay, day light robbery in packs, useless cards after a week or two. Ridiculous tots upgrades.

I left fifa 19 with 4m in my account. Couldnt care less for such a fake game where you are more likely to score from an el tornado than 1 vs 1 with the keeper.

Comments

• JVO97NL
    217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I already pre-ordered it :)
  • GoonerSoldier
    472 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The problem is most of you who spend real money in FUT. It has forced EA to cater to casuals instead of its hardcore offline Football fans. This is why the Gameplay is Arcade ping pong samurai soccer now. Hop on the MANUAL gameplay and you will see for yourself how the mechanics of the game change and the free flowing Football plays more like a simulation, based on skill.
  • Dijkstra
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    won’t buy fifa, i dont trust EA anymore. This is a game I don’t know how to make improvement. All randomness makes effort stupid.
  • first time after 7 years I ll buy PES....what we hate on PES last years you bring on FIFA...
  • no sense of reality...everybody makes standard things to score...many with long ball keeper...others with finesse shots all the time...the game makes you out of mind..no simulation...better play with kick off before 20 years..shame of EA...dead game
  • SebastienEngelhart
    590 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited June 2019
    I'm going PES, won't be getting shafted by any 'surprise mechanics' ever again
  • Benja190782
    1948 posts Fans' Favourite
    The problem is most of you who spend real money in FUT. It has forced EA to cater to casuals instead of its hardcore offline Football fans. This is why the Gameplay is Arcade ping pong samurai soccer now. Hop on the MANUAL gameplay and you will see for yourself how the mechanics of the game change and the free flowing Football plays more like a simulation, based on skill.

Spot on!

Now EA need to take manual controls to online modes also. Forced but rewarded.
  • DannyUK
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    Will I be buying it this year? Absolutely not. When I bought it last year nothing changed, I was lucky to get a refund on it and I must say I haven't missed it one bit.

I will wait until released, if they have changed it I will buy it, if it is the same as the past 3 or 4 years I will not be buying it at all. People will never learn though, people will still buy it regardless that's why they don't do anything about it.
  • V l u m s d e n
    2369 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m not buying fifa 20, be first time I refusing to buy fifa since fifa 99. I didn’t like the way ea introduced the high rated legends a week after I saved up enough to buy the highest 1s I thought