Using microphone in ultimate team

Mully72
posts Ball Boy
Hi, I bought a mic to chat during the games on FIFA 19. I am an avid ultimate team player but I cannot get chat to work on it at all. I tried several online seasons games and it works fine so I know its not a faulty mic. Is it a problem with some settings or can you just not chat in ultimate team.please can you help

Comments

• Alex_cr
    4029 posts National Call-Up
    Disabled in all but online singles and friendlies I believed
  • Retro_G
    27411 posts Player of the Year
    Not allowed in the competitive modes for some reason.
  • LiamSully
    5968 posts Big Money Move
    Retro_G wrote: »

Good.
    I didn’t like some 12 year old constantly screaming swear words at me when they lose
  • AdrianV
    925 posts Semi-Pro
    LiamSully wrote: »

Good.
    I didn’t like some 12 year old constantly screaming swear words at me when they lose

That motivated me tbh
  • Retro_G

Good.

They could've implemented a mute button like the majority of games, problem solved.
  • LiamSully
    5968 posts Big Money Move

Good.

They could've implemented a mute button like the majority of games, problem solved.

It’s already solved, I don’t have to listen to muppets swearing, eating or breathing like they’re on life support 👍
  • Huxx
    3015 posts National Call-Up
    Rightly disabled in competitive modes
  • Retro_G

Good.

It’s already solved, I don’t have to listen to muppets swearing, eating or breathing like they’re on life support 👍

I've talked to some cool down to earth people on coms over the years. We should've the option, if you don't want to be sociable online, fair enough, a mute button solves your problem. People who are sociable should have a choice.
  • Jason1986
    6891 posts Big Money Move
    AdrianV wrote: »

Good.

That motivated me tbh
    Like people don't try play to the best of their sweaty ability anyway. Righto.
  • Think they have disabled it now
  • Dazzler
    1821 posts Play-Off Hero

Good.

I've talked to some cool down to earth people on coms over the years. We should've the option, if you don't want to be sociable online, fair enough, a mute button solves your problem. People who are sociable should have a choice.

Nah listen to muppets that are piping crap music down the microphone or screaming just to try and put you off.

Mute all the way.