My last WL Record, amazing

Paquetesousa
2347 posts Fans' Favourite
1-3 . That's it... There's no way i'll spend another minute of my life playing what is the worst weekend league ever. Half of the Blame GOES to EA for producing a football game and not knowing ❤️❤️❤️❤️ about football. The other half i Blame this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ community that Will sell their mom for a win... Will you play full weekend league and, if só, why? Because i can't find a logical justification for it lol

Comments

• Royboy
    1115 posts Professional
    I’ll keep on playing because I don’t experience such frustration.
  • Paquetesousa
    Royboy wrote: »
    I’ll keep on playing because I don’t experience such frustration.

Good for you!! See you in the psychiatrist's Office monday morning? Lol
  • Royboy
    1115 posts Professional
    Dude I literally just answered your question and you turned into a full sarcastic mode... not sure how good you are but it seems to me that pulling your angers to another person after just four games can get you an early bird ticket in that office you just mentioned
  • Paquetesousa
    Dude I literally just answered your question and you turned into a full sarcastic mode... not sure how good you are but it seems to me that pulling your angers to another person after just four games can get you an early bird ticket in that office you just mentioned

Sorry to bother you with my funny remark intended to say that everyone who plays this game must be or will be mad.. I know I am...
  • Royboy
    1115 posts Professional
    lol I should’ve noticed...but seriously, you only played four games. Was the in game gameplay the issue or was it the delay? Or both lol
  • Paquetesousa
    lol I should’ve noticed...but seriously, you only played four games. Was the in game gameplay the issue or was it the delay? Or both lol

Everything lol stupid mechanics, dynamic difficulty, cr7 and prime Ronaldo missing sitters while salah outjumps and outmuscles prime desailly lol this game is pants
  • FutFut11
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Yeah lol samehere guys. Since i know that there ‘might be’ other influences than my own and my opponents, i sort of lost my will.

I’m 0-4. In all games i lost a 2 or 3 goal lead.

In two games, my opponents didnt even have a shot on goal at half time.
  • parky83
    438 posts Sunday League Hero
    what really annoys me is the constant pressure / team press fools that have no idea how to play football but just abuse this poor broken tactic. this is one of my biggest things that need fixing i can deal with the skill abusers as if you defend well and dont dive in they are pretty easy to control most of the time, but the pressure and press idiots make my team act like cr*p
  • NeverTooLate
    324 posts Sunday League Hero
    This is usual/ normal to everyone who been playing for months. I am still going to play because I love playing football game!
  • Wi1son73
    3954 posts National Call-Up
    parky83 wrote: »
    what really annoys me is the constant pressure / team press fools that have no idea how to play football but just abuse this poor broken tactic. this is one of my biggest things that need fixing i can deal with the skill abusers as if you defend well and dont dive in they are pretty easy to control most of the time, but the pressure and press idiots make my team act like cr*p

This

• EisenErmin
    10927 posts Has That Special Something

Try 433(5) with posession tactic. You can pass i around for days if you want to. When the opposition does not have the ball they can not pull off stupid mechanic abuse. Usually scoreing the 2-0 against these clowns will result in a rage quit more often than not.
  • parky83
    438 posts Sunday League Hero
    EisenErmin wrote: »

Try 433(5) with posession tactic. You can pass i around for days if you want to. When the opposition does not have the ball they can not pull off stupid mechanic abuse. Usually scoreing the 2-0 against these clowns will result in a rage quit more often than not.

bro i do play 4-3-3/5 and it works to an extent and i have some pretty good success against them but its so horrible and sweaty to beat it really winds me up much prefer to play against people who know how to play football even if i lose it just feels better
  • EisenErmin
    10927 posts Has That Special Something
    EisenErmin wrote: »

bro i do play 4-3-3/5 and it works to an extent and i have some pretty good success against them but its so horrible and sweaty to beat it really winds me up much prefer to play against people who know how to play football even if i lose it just feels better

I completely agree and dont mind loosing to someone playing proper fottball without much skill and mechanic abuse. I was just suggesting the 433(5) as i had games where i was able to limit the opposition to 3 la croqeta chain attacks per half as i had the ball for 75+% of the time.
  • The Zodiac
    233 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    you only mad because you lose
  • Paquetesousa
    The Zodiac wrote: »
    you only mad because you lose

No, i’m Mad because I got top100 with a silver team and only one hand...

And captain obvious award of the year goes to....