Best CM on a budget of 600k-1M

AA1020
59 posts Park Captain

Comments

• TOTS Emre Can would fit perfectly in your lineup for only 250k. Just switch him to CDM in game.

With the leftover coins, I would also consider upgrading to TOTS Da Costa for 225k, and/or TOTS Sule for 200k for the strong link to Neuer. You could also upgrade to TOTS Trapp for 100k or CL Neuer for 90k if you want and keep the same links. All that for under 1M.

Otherwise an Icon of some sort is the only thing that seems to fit with full chem. I would go with Prime Moments Gerrard or Prime Ballack if you go that route. They can both play anywhere in the midfield depending on the Chem Style you choose.

You are right on the edge of potentially affording TOTS Nainggolan if you really wanted to use him. He has awesome stats but wouldn't be full chem unless you switch some things up on your team.
  • win123vn
    454 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Dank_Squad wrote: »
    TOTS Emre Can would fit perfectly in your lineup for only 250k. Just switch him to CDM in game.

With the leftover coins, I would also consider upgrading to TOTS Da Costa for 225k, and/or TOTS Sule for 200k for the strong link to Neuer. You could also upgrade to TOTS Trapp for 100k or CL Neuer for 90k if you want and keep the same links. All that for under 1M.

Otherwise an Icon of some sort is the only thing that seems to fit with full chem. I would go with Prime Moments Gerrard or Prime Ballack if you go that route. They can both play anywhere in the midfield depending on the Chem Style you choose.

You are right on the edge of potentially affording TOTS Nainggolan if you really wanted to use him. He has awesome stats but wouldn't be full chem unless you switch some things up on your team.

I also consider to replace Petit 90 who play as CM in 433(5). which Icon should I use. Someone can defend as Petit and can shot as well.