Best ST or CAM for 600k?

xHerdie
5590 posts Big Money Move
So currently have Prime Eusebio and ToTS Havertz up top in a 41212.

Don’t mind using Havertz CAM or striker (prefer CAM but doesn’t matter). The player has to be either: French, Brazilian, Portuguese, or Calcio A. Could be literally anyone if I run the player 8 chem along with Sandro then.

Any recommendations?

Comments

• Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    Quags
  • 2easym8
    434 posts Sunday League Hero
    TOTS Bernardo Silva has been great for me.. So slick on the ball and a decent shot
  • xHerdie
    Quags

I actually did use him lst week at CAM behind Eusebio and CR7 and he really didn’t wow me. His shot was amazing but was never in the position I wanted when attacking. Could try him Striker though
    2easym8 wrote: »
    TOTS Bernardo Silva has been great for me.. So slick on the ball and a decent shot
    Threw his red card into an SBC lol. Good card but found Bruno Fernandes better (who I might just end up using if I can’t find anyone else)
  • Pauldejong6
    7643 posts League Winner
    xHerdie wrote: »

Don’t mind using Havertz CAM or striker (prefer CAM but doesn’t matter). The player has to be either: French, Brazilian, Portuguese, or Calcio A. Could be literally anyone if I run the player 8 chem along with Sandro then.

Any recommendations?

Aouar sbc.
  • xHerdie
    xHerdie wrote: »

Any recommendations?

Aouar sbc.

Already in the midfield with Goretzka and Vieira B)

Went with Quag for time being. He’s actually doing better at ST then he did at CaM last time I used him