Can Someone steer me in some direction on trading .

I'm done with playing but there is some thing about trading when it goes right it's a good feeling. What I do know correct me if I'm wrong

1 . Sunday night , Thurdasy is best to buy
2. Sniping is ridiculasly time consuming for the profit u actually make .
3. Wkend is best to sell
4. Discard informs are amazing but u need wks of patience
5. Every time I invest the player drops by thousands is minutes .
Please steer me in some kind of direction . I want to practice so I'm a good trader in fifa 20 . Iv 250k and it's all for practice trading and I don't care if I lose it. . Where do I start thanks guys

Comments

• DanValletta
    1526 posts Play-Off Hero
    Buy low. Sell high.
  • DanValletta
    1526 posts Play-Off Hero
    In all seriousness you have to understand what sbcs are coming etc. So if you suspect aguero getting potm. Buy all the 650 coin gold's from teams he played against. A man city sbc player like bernado Silva. Stock as many as you can. Sell either in the hype or risk coins and wait till requirements are out and you could make more or nothing. Buying SBC silvers when silver packs are in marquee matchups. There's tons.
  • selb
    6359 posts Big Money Move
    Check out the Xbox section on the forum, theres some good guides for beginners, I'd recommend checking out the NIF method
  • Mmandras
    1796 posts Play-Off Hero
    I trade only in October and November. That's more than enough. Market is on the rise, there is plenty supply of new cards, and you can earn coins pretty much with any card that you buy for 300-400 coins less than BIN price. Sell 100-200 of those every day and you will make millions in no time. You can use the unassigned glitch for more than 100 cards if you like but it requires acces to the console. Time of the week doesn't matter that much. Is just technical skill, boring repetative job. That's why I quit massbidding in November.

This year there were plenty of great opportunities. For example, you cound invest in league rare players knowing upgrade SBC is about to come. You would have made millions, at least 1000c per card.

• DanValletta
    1526 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mmandras wrote: »
    I trade only in October and November. That's more than enough. Market is on the rise, there is plenty supply of new cards, and you can earn coins pretty much with any card that you buy for 300-400 coins less than BIN price. Sell 100-200 of those every day and you will make millions in no time. You can use the unassigned glitch for more than 100 cards if you like but it requires acces to the console. Time of the week doesn't matter that much. Is just technical skill, boring repetative job. That's why I quit massbidding in November.

This year there were plenty of great opportunities. For example, you cound invest in league rare players knowing upgrade SBC is about to come. You would have made millions, at least 1000c per card.

That is a valid way of doing it but the least risk and least reward.