Ultimate tots effect on the market?

AbuNegus
1229 posts Professional
I cant play WL this weekend so Im not sure if holding or selling is the best option.
With Elite3 and above getting Ultimate tots packs will this make the market go crazy because the big amount of extra coins? Im leaning towards holding because of this.

Comments

• Scaenor
    701 posts Semi-Pro
    Hmmm interesting tht idk the anseer
  • OZero
    6770 posts Big Money Move
    Very hard to predict
    Basically all of a sudden a lot of end game cards enter the market for the last time in 19, and everyone will sell their inferior players to get these end game cards
    I suggest you to get your end game target now just for safety
  • EekAlaska
    2018 posts Fans' Favourite
    My team is 100% untradeable with less than a mil in coins so I don't care what the market does.
  • Guvnor
    1842 posts Play-Off Hero
    What are the rewards for gold 2? It’s pretty much my limit!
  • EisenErmin
    9045 posts League Winner
    I expect a huge rise of the very best cards as the Elite finisher get millions of coins this week by getting only ultimate tots players. PIM Vieira will be 10 million by next weekend i guess (he is 7.5 now)
  • AbuNegus
    1229 posts Professional
    OZero wrote: »
    Very hard to predict
    Basically all of a sudden a lot of end game cards enter the market for the last time in 19, and everyone will sell their inferior players to get these end game cards

Good point, I have been saving up for prime Henry so maybe Ill try to get him on sunday before it is too late. Better to get him and lose some coins than missing the chance to get him at all
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    I expect a huge rise of the very best cards as the Elite finisher get millions of coins this week by getting only ultimate tots players. PIM Vieira will be 10 million by next weekend i guess (he is 7.5 now)

I hope that is the case, I dont have that kind of coins or cards anyway.
  • WarrenBarton
    10394 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 2019
    Guvnor wrote: »
    What are the rewards for gold 2? It’s pretty much my limit!

Same as always (I think), 2 rare megas, 1 rare gold and 2 player picks (with a guaranteed ultimate tots option in each one this week)
  • Guvnor
    1842 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ok thanks. Worth a final bash at it then!
  • OZero
    6770 posts Big Money Move
    AbuNegus wrote: »
    Very hard to predict

Good point, I have been saving up for prime Henry so maybe Ill try to get him on sunday before it is too late. Better to get him and lose some coins than missing the chance to get him at all

I suggest you to be realistic and decide what players are your end game targets (I.e. a must) and what players are just compliments (I.e. optional).

Get those end game targets now. Yes some of them (I dunno, just wild guess) may drop a bit but after next Thursday or Friday they must rise. Some of them may simply rise from now on.

Another tip is to buy attackers first. Elite Defenders and GKs won’t bring you fun for the last few months.

FYR, I spent most of my coins on TOTS Neymar. I will wait and buy TOTS Van Dijk next week. If I don’t have the coins I can settle for other ver of Van Dijk but I want the best dribbler in game for the rest of 19 so TOTS Neymar is a must for me
  • Chubz
    3232 posts National Call-Up
    Well on XBOX, I bought TOTS Neymar for 6,7m yesterday thinking it was a good deal. His price kept dropping rest of the day to 6.0m through the night and morning you could pick him up for 6m. Saw one go for 5.99m this morning.

I felt like I made a mistake and should have stuck to my guns and saved my coins for the weekend (even though I am playing). I reckon he will drop even more when the Ultimate TOTS is out.
  • AbuNegus
    1229 posts Professional
    AbuNegus wrote: »
    Very hard to predict

I suggest you to be realistic and decide what players are your end game targets (I.e. a must) and what players are just compliments (I.e. optional).

Get those end game targets now. Yes some of them (I dunno, just wild guess) may drop a bit but after next Thursday or Friday they must rise. Some of them may simply rise from now on.

Another tip is to buy attackers first. Elite Defenders and GKs won’t bring you fun for the last few months.

FYR, I spent most of my coins on TOTS Neymar. I will wait and buy TOTS Van Dijk next week. If I don’t have the coins I can settle for other ver of Van Dijk but I want the best dribbler in game for the rest of 19 so TOTS Neymar is a must for me

Thanks for your thoughts, that will help me to decide what course to take
  • EisenErmin
    9045 posts League Winner
    Chubz wrote: »
    Well on XBOX, I bought TOTS Neymar for 6,7m yesterday thinking it was a good deal. His price kept dropping rest of the day to 6.0m through the night and morning you could pick him up for 6m. Saw one go for 5.99m this morning.

I felt like I made a mistake and should have stuck to my guns and saved my coins for the weekend (even though I am playing). I reckon he will drop even more when the Ultimate TOTS is out.

I dont seee neymar dropping more but expect him to rise very soon and by a big margin. Everyone and his mom want him and maybe 1 in 10.000 will pack him during Ultimate TOTS. Do the math what will happen to his price in these scenario
  • Chubz
    3232 posts National Call-Up

I dont seee neymar dropping more but expect him to rise very soon and by a big margin. Everyone and his mom want him and maybe 1 in 10.000 will pack him during Ultimate TOTS. Do the math what will happen to his price in these scenario

Well I hope you are right :) I still kept mine and didnt panick sell.
  • EisenErmin
    9045 posts League Winner

Well I hope you are right :) I still kept mine and didnt panick sell.

We have seen it before: Everyone selling up before a big promotion and lots of packs beeing opened. Lots of undercutting and as soon as everyone realizes that packing a top tier guy is almost impossible, the buy back starts. 30% prize increase within an hour happened to some players for that reason before. Low supply for 95+ players, and huge demand and people panicking as prizes rise = everyone buys (panick buying) = up, up up !!!
  • Thierry-VavaVoom
    4276 posts National Call-Up
    They'll fall next few days. Everything elite is back in packs. Neymar and Mbappe in packs for 2 weeks in a row.

• parky83
    438 posts Sunday League Hero
    id sell if you aint playing this wl to be honest as i think it will crash with the ultimate tots rewards, lightning rounds etc
  • EisenErmin
    9045 posts League Winner
    Neymar will fly now as he is not in ultimate TOTS. Good move for everyone who bought him around 6 million