The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Will you continue to play WL?

MUFC_420
2402 posts Fans' Favourite
So now that the rewards are back to TOTW cards will yous still be playing the WL or is that's yous done now?

Personally I will still most likely play to gold 3 each weekend but curious to what everyone else is doing now that rewards will be terrible.

Is this the game officially dead now or are yous still playing?

Comments

• Empyrium7
    3208 posts National Call-Up
    CTR will be out today. I'm done with grinding FIFA.

I'll play a game or two every once in awhile
  • Dave
    948 posts Semi-Pro
    Are you sure that the rewards will be back to TOTW cards?
  • MUFC_420
    Dave wrote: »

Yes they have changed in game back to Ultimate TOTW packs for top 100 from Ultimate TOTS packs in the schedule.
  • Dave
    948 posts Semi-Pro
    MUFC_420 wrote: »
    Yes they have changed in game back to Ultimate TOTW packs for top 100 from Ultimate TOTS packs in the schedule.
    From tomorrow on or from the next weekend? Would be pretty disappointing if they skip the Ultimate TOTS in the weekly rewards. :s
  • MUFC_420
    From tomorrow on or from the next weekend? Would be pretty disappointing if they skip the Ultimate TOTS in the weekly rewards. :s

From tomorrow. I had a feeling they would skip ultimate TOTS as there will be too many good cards available.
  • JURITO1000
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    If its 100% sure it gonna be totw then i will not play it. Whats the point of 84-87 totw which i cant even use like totw in sbc and my team is way better so cant use him
  • MUFC_420
    JURITO1000 wrote: »
    If its 100% sure it gonna be totw then i will not play it. Whats the point of 84-87 totw which i cant even use like totw in sbc and my team is way better so cant use him

There was no way it was ever going to be Ultimate TOTS. Can you imagine the top 100 Ultimate TOTS pack it would be worth about 15-20m. Anyway the schedule has changed to TOTW so we know it won't be TOTS cards can just hope for a best of TOTW now.
  • Dave
    948 posts Semi-Pro
    From tomorrow. I had a feeling they would skip ultimate TOTS as there will be too many good cards available.
    That is really frustrating. Hopefully the picks and packs will be filled with a best of. If they use the current TOTW or rather the upcoming TOTW the grinding isn't worth it.

• MUFC_420
    That is really frustrating. Hopefully the picks and packs will be filled with a best of. If they use the current TOTW or rather the upcoming TOTW the grinding isn't worth it.

The best of is all we can hope for now but I'm already prepared for disappointment 😂
  • EisenErmin
    7391 posts Big Money Move

The current TOTW would be the worst: Imagine getting the three highest rated Paulinho, Iniesta and Eder and they are worth 130K combined.
  • Boysie91
    9973 posts Has That Special Something
    Maybe
  • MUFC_420
    EisenErmin wrote: »

The current TOTW would be the worst: Imagine getting the three highest rated Paulinho, Iniesta and Eder and they are worth 130K combined.

Can't see next week being any better tbh 😂
  • MUFC_420
    It's now been taken away again think they're changing it again.
  • EisenErmin

Maybe we get rewards from Fifa 18 TOTS. It is EA, you never know....
  • MUFC_420
    EisenErmin wrote: »

Maybe we get rewards from Fifa 18 TOTS. It is EA, you never know....

It's back again and says Ultimate TOTW pack 😂
  • Pocketsquareguy
    6073 posts Big Money Move
    They need to at least do a best of totw cards. Those will for the most part be underpowered compared to what we have now. But still a chance to get a great player.
  • Mmandras
    2874 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 2019
    Thank god that it's not ultimate TOTS. This WL would be living hell. Finally I can put my soul to rest.
  • Denz
    2339 posts Fans' Favourite
    Was never going to be ultimate tots player pick for silver 3 up or whatever it was but they could easily have just done any tots player pick. Would have still been mostly crap but people would have still given it a go for the chance of the best.
  • Dutchcaliber
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite
    JURITO1000 wrote: »

There was no way it was ever going to be Ultimate TOTS. Can you imagine the top 100 Ultimate TOTS pack it would be worth about 15-20m. Anyway the schedule has changed to TOTW so we know it won't be TOTS cards can just hope for a best of TOTW now.

they did it last year.
  • keronc
    1089 posts Professional
    Maybe we (myself included) can all start playing for fun now instead of being try hards for the rewards.
  • MUFC_420
    Mmandras wrote: »
    Thank god that it's not ultimate TOTS. This WL would be living hell. Finally I can put my soul to rest.

Tbh don't think anyone knows what the rewards will actually be. It's changed to ultimate TOTW packs in game from ultimate TOTS packs but then there's leaks of the code saying we will be getting Ultimate TOTS in red picks. EA really need to clarify this.
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    I
    Mmandras wrote: »

Tbh don't think anyone knows what the rewards will actually be. It's changed to ultimate TOTW packs in game from ultimate TOTS packs but then there's leaks of the code saying we will be getting Ultimate TOTS in red picks. EA really need to clarify this.

I'd say to drag TOTS on next week is Ultimate TOTW and the week after is Ultimate TOTS... 🤔
  • IxToMxI
    6744 posts Big Money Move
    @EA_Andy can there be a clear steer from the ambiguity please?
  • EisenErmin
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    @EA_Andy can there be a clear steer from the ambiguity please?

He cannot give us an aswer as EA doesnt know it themself. Their one and only intern from the galapagos islands who is in charge of creating the WL rewards seems to have a day off.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    This is utterly ridiculous that EA can’t/won’t confirm this.
  • Thunder001
    597 posts An Exciting Prospect

I don't see a problem. Just play for fun and not for the rewards. Any rewards you do get are just a bonus.
  • Retro_G
    31368 posts National Team Captain
    Thunder001 wrote: »

I don't see a problem. Just play for fun and not for the rewards. Any rewards you do get are just a bonus.

The rewards make the game more fun, when you get a useable card.
  • EisenErmin

But there is a huge difference between the "bonus":

a) "hey i could get a TOTS Mbappe"
    b)"hey i could get a TOTW Iniesta"
  • Pocketsquareguy

I totally get that. And that would normally be the case. But I have a busy weekend. Will be able to play 12 or so Friday. But as far as Saturday or Sunday I would have to get up at like 6am to finish, which I would do for tots, but don’t really want to for totw. Just a matter of my schedule and me wanting to know if it’s worth waking up early to play.
  • HullCity1904
    2230 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm 100% sure Ultimate tots will be in red picks... it would be a scandal if not... it's the end of the game top100 players already have god squads and millions in the bank, who cares if they get more...

they did it last year also.

the question will they change the requirements.