Best RW for 1.5m?

Team Sam
1878 posts Fans' Favourite
Now that all of the TOTS cards are out, who is the best RW?

Prime Best still up there?

TOTS Sterling?

Sancho?

Pepe?

Ziyech?

(not considering Mbappe, as I have him already and his TOTY is clearly the best RW out there)

Comments

• Bigfootisblurry
    2194 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sancho ripped me a new one yesterday. PIM Figo is solid
  • Team Sam
    Sancho ripped me a new one yesterday. PIM Figo is solid

Sancho looks great, but is the 3* weak foot an issue?
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    I would say tots sterling, as I have only tried him and base best.... TOTS sterling is fast.... I mean FAST.... Even though he has 3* WF, he is 1v1 so many times, it rarely comes into play... He is deceptively strong too....The only down to him is he won't win headers consistently...
  • fussydutchman
    872 posts Semi-Pro
    edited June 20
    I'm constantly looking for a good RW for the 4231 and 442 and I've tried the following:

YPOTY Sterling
    TOTS Salah
    TOTS Sancho
    Prime Best
    PIM Figo
    FB Griezman
    FB Bale (switched to RW in game)

Out of that group, I settled on Salah. He had the best combination of burst down the line, dribbling and shooting. He can also track back pretty well on defense with the sentinel chem that I have on him. The other cards are good, but I found Salah to have the best overall combination of traits for me.

Obviously, TOTY Mbappe and TOTY Messi are significantly better than any of the above. I tried them too, but eventually decided that I wanted my coins spread more evenly across my team.

• JT_cfc
    276 posts Sunday League Hero
    Tots sancho
  • Gnomenclature
    3173 posts National Call-Up
    Sancho is amazing, but better at left winger - right footed with 3* weakfoot. He's basically neymar with strength. Best finesse shot I've ever used too. Scores boat loads of far post headers too.

Pim best is still great, but struggles against these super op fullbacks. So many times he gets clobbered to the ground with no foul called.
  • Just noticed the 1.5M budget so that puts Salah out of range.

I’d say Sancho over Sterling, Best and Figo. I haven’t used Pepe or Ziyech.
  • Boysie91
    8437 posts League Winner
    edited June 20
    Sterling causes me more problems when facing him. But Pepe is who I would buy.
  • Team Sam
    Sancho is amazing, but better at left winger - right footed with 3* weakfoot. He's basically neymar with strength. Best finesse shot I've ever used too. Scores boat loads of far post headers too.

Pim best is still great, but struggles against these super op fullbacks. So many times he gets clobbered to the ground with no foul called.

Sancho has very low composure. That an issue?
  • Team Sam
    Just noticed the 1.5M budget so that puts Salah out of range.

I’d say Sancho over Sterling, Best and Figo. I haven’t used Pepe or Ziyech.

Thanks
  • Team Sam
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    Sterling causes me more problems when facing him. But Pepe is who I would buy.

What wins it for Pepe?
  • Arsence
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    RW is by far the weakest position in this fifa. However PIM Figo has been soild for me recently
  • SomeNextGuy
    2726 posts Fans' Favourite
    Got red Thauvin, so I'll let you know how he is.

Before that, I was considering FB Son, he looks great. Failing those two, base Best is always a safe bet, he was the first icon I used this year.
  • Team Sam
    Arsence wrote: »
    RW is by far the weakest position in this fifa. However PIM Figo has been soild for me recently

I know what you mean. Mbappe is great, but after that it's a bit lacking!
  • Team Sam

Before that, I was considering FB Son, he looks great. Failing those two, base Best is always a safe bet, he was the first icon I used this year.

Thanks mate.

I also looked at Son. Might well give him a try, as I loved the NIF at the start.

If I got Best, I'd probably just get the prime, as I have nothing else to spend the money on.
  • Gnomenclature
    3173 posts National Call-Up
    Team Sam wrote: »

Sancho has very low composure. That an issue?

I use him as a super sub. The composure is not an issue for me. He almost always bangs one in from the bench. Be can dribble and outpace any defender in the game. If he didn't destroy the chemistry of my whole team I'd start him. But I like to play him on the left side and r10 is only good for about 70min so it works out.
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    Arsence wrote: »

I know what you mean. Mbappe is great, but after that it's a bit lacking!

Bit of a wildcard but try TOTS Chiesa/Mena
    Both class but Chiesa is that bit better Mena as a super sub
  • IxToMxI
    5669 posts Big Money Move
    PIM Best
  • Team Sam
    I'm going to give FB Son a go tonight and see how he gets on.

If I like him, I don't know what I'll do with the remaining million +
  • Ronskii23
    160 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Currently using Tots Gnabry at RW/ST, he’s quite good
  • JED_JD
    1572 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have red Sancho, can honestly say he was tough at first but I'm used to him now and he's so good
  • SomeNextGuy
    2726 posts Fans' Favourite

Thanks mate.

I also looked at Son. Might well give him a try, as I loved the NIF at the start.

If I got Best, I'd probably just get the prime, as I have nothing else to spend the money on.

Played 6 games earlier today, he scored two, and missed some absolute sitters. Although, so did everyone. I've had one on ones with FB Zlatan and PIM Socrates and I've missed some shockers.

Going to persist with him for a few more games, the gameplay was too poor to make a proper judgement.