League SBC’s

Stones
1600 posts Play-Off Hero
Anyone completed a few of these?

How did you come out coin wise, I did most last year and I’d say I definitely made a decent chunk of money and had a few untradeables to go with it.

Comments

• Denz
    2045 posts Fans' Favourite
    Done the big leagues multiple times, lower leagues once apart from the Argentinian.

Didn't keep track of exact profit but overall they have helped massively with sbc fodder and I have a club full of players and consumables.

Never really got into them before but found the grind from bpm to be quite interesting.

I trade a lot so it's hard for me to say I'm x amount up but I'd be amazed if it wasn't decent enough profit whilst also making sbcs cheaper.

Most of all though it's just another excuse for me not to engage in the gameplay too much.
  • Stones
    1600 posts Play-Off Hero
    Denz wrote: »
    Done the big leagues multiple times, lower leagues once apart from the Argentinian.

Didn't keep track of exact profit but overall they have helped massively with sbc fodder and I have a club full of players and consumables.

Never really got into them before but found the grind from bpm to be quite interesting.

I trade a lot so it's hard for me to say I'm x amount up but I'd be amazed if it wasn't decent enough profit whilst also making sbcs cheaper.

Most of all though it's just another excuse for me not to engage in the gameplay too much.

Same as me, I tend to enjoy trading more than the gameplay!

So you did the BPM to complete a lot of them did you? That’s hell of a grind fairplay.
  • Mido
    584 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Started bpm and I did a solid 2 weeks of league sbc a few weeks back. Packed multiple IFs and some decent high rated NIFs before TOTS. Same with me, didn’t keep track of profit but balance didn’t go lower than I started and I added multiple players to the club.
  • Denz
    2045 posts Fans' Favourite
    Stones wrote: »
    Denz wrote: »

Same as me, I tend to enjoy trading more than the gameplay!

So you did the BPM to complete a lot of them did you? That’s hell of a grind fairplay.

Yea opened load of bronze packs, still do. Some of the leagues take a lot of them. Unneeded ones into the icon bronze and silver parts and also the silver upgrade. After a bit you find yourself on a bit of a roll with it.

Will definitely do it at the start of 20 if they keep them repeatable, overall the whole process has been an excellent, low cost way to fill the club full.
  • FixFifaaaaa
    425 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have done bpl 3 times today and made loss of 100k each time. Not profitable anymore stay away. Pack weight is outrageous. Didnt pack anything over 84 in all.
  • Fadazzo
    249 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have done bpl 3 times today and made loss of 100k each time. Not profitable anymore stay away. Pack weight is outrageous. Didnt pack anything over 84 in all.

Because you shouldnt focus on just one league. Do the teams you have like 5-6 of, that way you'll get way more desirable players.
  • WFCBagnall
    70424 posts Moderator
    A few?

Me and @Dan is Clutch have probably done about 1500 each :joy:
  • Boozad
    985 posts Professional

This. Packs from leagues have been atrocious during TOTS.
  • FixFifaaaaa
    425 posts Sunday League Hero
    Fadazzo wrote: »

Because you shouldnt focus on just one league. Do the teams you have like 5-6 of, that way you'll get way more desirable players.

Will try. Was just burning through coins and keep losing coins each time. Will try that see if it helps.
  • Dan is Clutch
    25028 posts Player of the Year
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    A few?

Easy money. B)
  • gorillabear
    644 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Will new players be added or is this it? I have 19 out of 20 completed on Serie A. Saw someone one here mention a month ago that new ones could maybe be added.
  • Stones
    1600 posts Play-Off Hero
    A few?

@WFCBagnall Do you guys do BPM as well?
  • Janoe1
    7588 posts League Winner
    Will new players be added or is this it? I have 19 out of 20 completed on Serie A. Saw someone one here mention a month ago that new ones could maybe be added.

Yea ea said that. Prob forgot that
  • oldboiler
    2005 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just finished Serie A again, 3rd Skriniar to go into another SBC. You can pretty much snipe your way at no net cost with Serie A once you figure out which silvers are very rare and which can be flipped repeatedly for 750-1.5k.
  • gorillabear
    644 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Janoe1 wrote: »

Hmm maybe after TOTS is done. Guess I'll wait a little bit more
  • Janoe1
    7588 posts League Winner
    Janoe1 wrote: »

Hmm maybe after TOTS is done. Guess I'll wait a little bit more

Yea maybe. Did expect they would add a player to the big leagues during their tots but nothing
  • Dan is Clutch
    25028 posts Player of the Year
    Stones wrote: »
    A few?

@WFCBagnall Do you guys do BPM as well?

Nope not at all. Would definitely make more coins that way but can’t be bothered. :joy:
  • PiotrLolo
    1523 posts Play-Off Hero
    Did PL 2 times, La Liga 1 time. But that's it. Unless you overpay them they are impossible to finish. Packs are mostly worse than in previous years, players you are geting for completing too.
  • Jay_vine
    196 posts Sunday League Hero
    Done Tierney for free plus about 5k
  • Stewuk73
    64 posts Park Captain
    I done pretty much done most of the SBC’s three times bar the top five leagues and Dutch league. Prepped for the Spanish league and completed on the first night it came out and EPL too. On the whole I packed good players and found the returns much higher than the investment.

I have now traded all my untradeable players to potentially get Vieira, just three steps to go.

Definitely will do the sane again in FIFA 20. Really enjoy the trading and prefer this to the gameplay !

• hiya
    1500 posts Play-Off Hero
    A few?

1500 each? done the leagues 1500 times?
  • Stones
    1600 posts Play-Off Hero
    WOW, I’ve just done my first club after this thread (Liverpool) and packed Del Pierro!

I’ve opened a load of packs the last couple days, I’ve been on Fifa for about 9 years and I’ve never packed Ron, Messi or an icon. This thread did the magic, cheers guys!
  • Stewuk73
    64 posts Park Captain
    hiya wrote: »
    A few?

1500 each? done the leagues 1500 times?
    1500 teams....maybe ?

• Stones
    1600 posts Play-Off Hero
    ESvy9Gr.jpg
  • SomeNextGuy
    2726 posts Fans' Favourite
    Awesome pull, he's really good in game too.
  • Stones
    1600 posts Play-Off Hero
    Awesome pull, he's really good in game too.

Loved his prime last year, may come back to him before the end of Fifa but for now he has to go on the market.