MY "packluck" is something else.

Boommaametw3
1620 posts Play-Off Hero
Am not gonna complain too much.

I packed Messi on day 1. Packed untradable cr7 on black Friday. Packed red cr7. packed middle Seedorf,toty kante, other Op NIF like DDG,VVD,Ramos,De bruyne early in the game BUT

ever since i packed red cr7 on 8 February 2019, I have not got a SINGLE WALKOUT since then nor any player worth more than $40K. Am serious not joking.

I play WL almost every week, Elite 3 but most times choke at gold 1, Division 1 rank 1 untradable reward, play drafts during week sometimes and my cousin likes offline so let him play squad battles instead of career mode including marquee matchups and other SBCs so i open like 20 decent packs every week yet not a SINGLE WALKOUT for 6 months straight not even Pjanic!!!

Did lots of icons this year like Desailly,Blanc,Ballack,Raul,Campbell,Vieira,Gullit,Eusebio, and a single walkout in all of them. Am serious.

For this TOTS, am certain my pack luck is manipulated because my account is very active because between my cousin and i, fifa is played on the account like everyday close to 3000 games so far.

Red picks
Telles
Wijnadum (the only decent ones)

Oblak
Parejo,
Sommer
Donnaruma
Izzo
Diagne

Guarentee packs

Morrison
Felipe
Kampl
Sirigu
Dembele (only good guarantee player)

I was so hyped for the french league and out of the 20 players only 6 players are below 100k so thought it was impossible to get shafted yet i got Benitez and Fonte and these were the only ligue 1 players in my both picks.

Decided to use them to do the guarantee sbc with some untradables since it can't get any worse but still got the 89 Maignin GK.

How does one account get consistent "bad luck" for so long? The theory that EA manipulate pack luck to encourage addictive spending is 100% making sense to me since i have not spent since TOTY. If this is EA attempt to force me to buy packs, it is the dumbest thing ever because such bad odds would discourage me. i open like 4 100K each week and i would be lucky to get even an 84 so why would i pay $25 for a single pack? Based on this pack luck, If i was willing to spend money i would have bought coins instead.

This is why every year i start fifa on a new account. I usually pack cr7 or Messi on the new account before December then my pack weight goes so bad.

Comments

• Vix14
    256 posts Sunday League Hero
    Law of averages.
  • Boommaametw3
    1620 posts Play-Off Hero
    Staxdoobie wrote: »
    I packed Messi on day 1. Packed untradable cr7 on black Friday. Packed red cr7. packed middle Seedorf,toty kante, other Op NIF like DDG,VVD,Ramos,De bruyne

Jesus! No wonder you haven't packed anything for a while.

Never packed Messi. Never packed Ronaldo. Never packed an icon. I'm struggling to drum up some sympathy here!

I do agree that something very weird goes on with packs though.

yeah start on a new account every year. Once it is establish am a frequent player. Pack luck becomes crap
  • Mmandras
    1620 posts Play-Off Hero
    Your pack luck is some of the best on this forum.
  • Hibee
    11317 posts Has That Special Something
    Your pack luck is amazing! Iv never pulled Mess or Ronaldo in any FIFA.
  • dregana08
    3680 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 20
    So if your pack pulls were spread out over the course of Fifa 19... would you be complaining?

Just because you had 5 years worth of luck at the start of the game, don't complain. Your luck now is what most of us have... minus the ridiculous pulls you had to start with.
  • G000ner
    3802 posts National Call-Up
    I can't tell if you're complaining or not? Your red picks and tots guarantee packs are better than mine and I haven't packed Messi, Ronaldo or TOTY Kante.
    Presumably you're talking about Ousmane Dembele, right? You realise how lucky that is? There are people who have done every single tots guarantee and haven't packed a player close to as good as him.

Seems like your expectations are far too high.
  • The_WC
    464 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have packed dog shir Philip all year. However I can see how it would be annoying to now never get a walkout
  • Daddy
    5398 posts Big Money Move
    Playing since FIFA 13, never packed messi/ ronaldo/icon ever.

Best i packed was toty ramos in FIFA 13
  • fussydutchman
    717 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Boohoo?
  • BigEneh
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 20
    Your packluck is something alse. There is a thread where the discussion is if you EVER have packed a Messi or Ronaldo in all the years we played FUT. And guess what ALOT of people have never packed them. You packed them both early in 19, when they are worth the most. Take your magical account and enjoy FUT, if you can see anything beneath that tinfoil hat.
  • DesiKRew
    60 posts Park Captain
    Since last 3 years..not packed a single icon or a messi/ronaldo/bale/suarez ....
  • CokePrime
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This feels more like a flex thread :s
  • Cantonal7l
    796 posts Professional
    This guy has got to be kidding right? :D

I’m a fut founder and I still haven’t packed an elite player. The most profit I’ve made off one player is 400k. I’ve had to grind every year to get a decent team. Your pack luck is ridiculous
  • starfox1284
    1334 posts Professional
    I've packed everyone under the sun the last two years.....except Pogba for some odd reason.
  • NornIron
    11014 posts Has That Special Something
    Poor you.
  • Lkane
    819 posts Semi-Pro
    Most backwards brag thread I've ever read.
  • xEB50x
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Please! You have packed more great cards then 90% of this forum over a decade. Most of us would be happy with just one of your pulls.
  • Anti_Replay
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I can’t imagine what u sound like if you have my luck. Buddy i been packing since start and only walk out i EVER have is IF Ramos. All red pick are below 200k market.
  • FCBlunt
    1759 posts Play-Off Hero
    I would qoute Duke Nukem, but I would just get banned.
  • Noob_FC
    3148 posts National Call-Up
    My luck has been pretty good this year... But took coins from DR most of the week, apart from this week.. as the game is almost over now...
    If you took untradeable, you should have completed quite a lot of League SBC's, multiple times... Else, I don't see any use of taking untradeable....
  • Kiido
    373 posts Sunday League Hero
    You are miles above average with those pulls. I like how you say that Dembele is your only good player pick recently. I have yet to get anyone worth over 250k in my red picks.
  • Ma7mooodHD
    714 posts Semi-Pro
    I played over 2000 matches. I'm SBCs addicted. My best pull since the beginning of fifa 19 is 91 Eusebio then TOTS Alba in my Elite 3 rewards.
  • DannySTFC
    840 posts Semi-Pro
    You’re an idiot if you think you have bad pack luck, you’re taking the ****.
  • SuperSonicSean
    5711 posts Big Money Move
    I'd take your bad pack luck over mine any day
  • Am not gonna complain too much.

I packed Messi on day 1. Packed untradable cr7 on black Friday. Packed red cr7. packed middle Seedorf,toty kante, other Op NIF like DDG,VVD,Ramos,De bruyne early in the game BUT

ever since i packed red cr7 on 8 February 2019, I have not got a SINGLE WALKOUT since then nor any player worth more than $40K. Am serious not joking.

I play WL almost every week, Elite 3 but most times choke at gold 1, Division 1 rank 1 untradable reward, play drafts during week sometimes and my cousin likes offline so let him play squad battles instead of career mode including marquee matchups and other SBCs so i open like 20 decent packs every week yet not a SINGLE WALKOUT for 6 months straight not even Pjanic!!!

Did lots of icons this year like Desailly,Blanc,Ballack,Raul,Campbell,Vieira,Gullit,Eusebio, and a single walkout in all of them. Am serious.

For this TOTS, am certain my pack luck is manipulated because my account is very active because between my cousin and i, fifa is played on the account like everyday close to 3000 games so far.

Red picks
    Telles
    Wijnadum (the only decent ones)

Oblak
    Parejo,
    Sommer
    Donnaruma
    Izzo
    Diagne

Guarentee packs

Morrison
    Felipe
    Kampl
    Sirigu
    Dembele (only good guarantee player)

I was so hyped for the french league and out of the 20 players only 6 players are below 100k so thought it was impossible to get shafted yet i got Benitez and Fonte and these were the only ligue 1 players in my both picks.

Decided to use them to do the guarantee sbc with some untradables since it can't get any worse but still got the 89 Maignin GK.

How does one account get consistent "bad luck" for so long? The theory that EA manipulate pack luck to encourage addictive spending is 100% making sense to me since i have not spent since TOTY. If this is EA attempt to force me to buy packs, it is the dumbest thing ever because such bad odds would discourage me. i open like 4 100K each week and i would be lucky to get even an 84 so why would i pay $25 for a single pack? Based on this pack luck, If i was willing to spend money i would have bought coins instead.

This is why every year i start fifa on a new account. I usually pack cr7 or Messi on the new account before December then my pack weight goes so bad.

Literally stopped reading on the 2nd line.

I've played FUT since 2010 and never packed Messi or Ronaldo.

Nobody likes a brat.
  • Hrhrh
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I’m sorry but I’m calling **** either way. There is simply no chance you haven’t packed a walkout in that time. Absolutely no chance