Tots havertz vrs tots reus

Queens11
417 posts Sunday League Hero
Both to play lone st any thoughts and opinions on either would be appreciated
Already had havertz for 2 weeks and can honestly say is the best st I’ve used this year as per goals per game ratio but got bored so fancied a change and am now considering trying reus

I’m sitting with 3.5mil liquid a fully stacked team and really don’t know what to do with it lol

Comments

• Queens11
    edited June 20
    Cuerrent team 433

Tots ederson
    Tots da Costa
    Pim blanc
    88 walker
    Pim Carlos
    Pri dinho
    Tots witzel
    Tots goretska
    Pri best
    Pri ballack
    Pri Raul

Only tradable player is best
  • Maddez
    42 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited June 20
    Havertz cause reus isn‘t that well rounded. I also have havertz and his versatility is Quite Fun
  • Queens11
    Maddez wrote: »
    Havertz cause reus isn‘t that well rounded. I also have havertz and his versatility is Quite Fun

Have u tried tots reus
  • OZero
    5185 posts Big Money Move
    Just general comments I heard:
    Havertz : great, excellent shooting, but boring to use, worth the coins
    Reus : not living up to his stats, not worth the coins
  • HelloDearie
    2260 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have Reus and he is stunning. Scores from all angles, rapid, and smooth dribbling. Play him up top in a 2 though, paired with either Jonas or Icardi.
  • Queens11
    I went with reus as I haven't tried him I’ll post back in a day or so with results
  • Queens11
    edited June 20
    Done reus 14 games on rivals got 11 goals and 6 assists to be fair not a great return for the price though I found him very enjoyable to use and was really rapid with the ball at his feet but there was something did not feel right and he actually missed loads of simple headers I think the untradeable prime Raul would at least get that return
    could be just a bad run of **** servers also but just couldn’t get on with him

There nothing actually wrong with Raul he is still very good to use and certainly holds his own but sitting on millions and stuck what to do and I absolutely love using goretska and witzel on the middle and don’t think there anybody can greatly improve the middle

when I used havertz for I think was 96 games scored 125 goals and assisted 47 which was a very good return all online

So now I’m back we’re i started lol same team and a few million coins problem is I blasted 6 mil on packs and got basically nothing in return during seria a Tots I don’t want to waste the rest on packs with the big one upcoming

Was t so bad after selling reus I think I made around 20k after tax so coulda been worse
  • cartyHUNTER
    991 posts Professional
    Go for pim Socrates stick an engine on him and you will know you have made a good descision. Great in the air, can hold up play and a five star weak foot. He has it all!
  • Queens11
    Go for pim Socrates stick an engine on him and you will know you have made a good descision. Great in the air, can hold up play and a five star weak foot. He has it all!

Loved the prime Socrates to be honest he possibly my favourite player this year though I played him as cam I wasn’t even thinking of him too
    He would defo do the job and still leave enough to upgrade best to pim
    I’ll sleep on that one the doctor is a bulldozer with literally nothing I can think negatively about him and scores for fun