Best WL rewards ever!

Professor
1218 posts Professional
After weeks of rubbish unusable reds and tradable blues that sell for 40k or less hitting Elite finally pays off. I'm selling Mbappe since I have his Toty and literally dont know what to do with the coins.

20190620-011625.jpg

20190620-011229.jpg

Comments

• Supermario911
    1220 posts Professional
    well done

its nice to see elite 3 players getting these rewards, you deserve it for the stress that comes with it

sadly i will only get to gold 1 :( cant find that extra something to push to elite 3, maybe next year lol
  • The_WC
    481 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I pray I get the same I'm not opening till I get home from work. Well done son.
  • YB_11_
    243 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Great pulls buddy!
  • EA_Andy
    2935 posts EA Community Manager
    Oof!

Lovely.

How will the squad look once you've added them?
  • Professor
    1218 posts Professional
    well done

its nice to see elite 3 players getting these rewards, you deserve it for the stress that comes with it

sadly i will only get to gold 1 :( cant find that extra something to push to elite 3, maybe next year lol

Thanks man. I was stuck in G1 for a good 2 months before hitting Elite. The best advise I can give is space out your games if at all possible. I play in blocks of 5 games.
  • Professor
    1218 posts Professional
    The_WC wrote: »
    I pray I get the same I'm not opening till I get home from work. Well done son.

Best of luck to you. I was sure it was the Mbappe troll but got lucky this time.
  • Professor
    1218 posts Professional
    YB_11_ wrote: »
    Great pulls buddy!

Thanks I appreciate it
  • Professor
    1218 posts Professional
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    Oof!

Lovely.

How will the squad look once you've added them?

Not sure yet since I already have Toty Marcelo, and Da Costa so I need to see if my red fullbacks are on par.
  • Supermario911
    1220 posts Professional
    Professor wrote: »
    well done

Thanks man. I was stuck in G1 for a good 2 months before hitting Elite. The best advise I can give is space out your games if at all possible. I play in blocks of 5 games.

thanks mate, sometimes i have to finish like 15 games on a sunday evening as im normally busy on weekend

Any other tips in terms of play styles to get those extra wins
  • Chriswhiteisright
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Very nice.