Open packs today or keep for tomorrow?

CarlF
511 posts An Exciting Prospect
Are tomorrow's chances going to be slim to none?

Comments

• iTaLenTZ
    430 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Keep. No-brainer
  • FutFut11
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    i'm saving them, but will open them saturday afternoon.

Last time I saved (serie A release), I opened >40 quality packs on friday and packed close to nothing.
    The next saturday afternoon i did a few league sbc's and packed 4 TOTS Serie A from that (all +/- 200k) from +/- 40 much lower quality packs.

They say it doesn't make a difference :)

• SuperSonicSean
    5768 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 20
    Keep. ROW TOTS > LATTOTS. Ligue 1 is also pretty weak overall save Neymar/Mbappe/Pepe who will get rereleased on Friday.

The only reason to open packs today is if you really want a Benitez for some reason.
  • Boommaametw3
    1620 posts Play-Off Hero
    FutFut11 wrote: »
    i'm saving them, but will open them saturday afternoon.

Last time I saved (serie A release), I opened >40 quality packs on friday and packed close to nothing.
    The next saturday afternoon i did a few league sbc's and packed 4 TOTS Serie A from that (all +/- 200k) from +/- 40 much lower quality packs.

They say it doesn't make a difference :)

Makes a difference. Open packs when others don't open. If you open packs when during rewards time or 1 pm during a promo. You will barely get an 84 in a 100K pack. All my top pulls have been at odd tines. The day i packed red cr7 and middle Seedorf i opened my rewards Saturday night cause i had unassigned list and sold them off saturday
  • YB_11_
    243 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    DadBod wrote: »
    Open today and you’ll get viviano. Open tomorrow and you’ll get pickford.

Make your call.

😂
  • CarlF
    511 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I opened them, as I have exactly zero will power. 84 Allan was the best pull. I did get Di Maria in my player picks, though. So not entirely terrible.