The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Anyone tried TOTS Di Maria?

FreddieKane
702 posts An Exciting Prospect
Obviously the weak foot is a deterrence but looking for the off chance that he still functions. Would likely be a CAM.

Comments

• Muzza11
    9342 posts Has That Special Something
    He is so amazing, apart from his weak foot, I really like him. He has scored me headers, he outstrengthed defenders like POTY VVD. His shot is a Rocket. He felt similar to Salah’s POTY cars last year for me.
  • FreddieKane
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    He is so amazing, apart from his weak foot, I really like him. He has scored me headers, he outstrengthed defenders like POTY VVD. His shot is a Rocket. He felt similar to Salah’s POTY cars last year for me.

Cool to hear! He looks really good. He feels fast then?
  • Muzza11
    9342 posts Has That Special Something

Yeh rapid, his shooting is so weird, his Shots inside are not even good but they beat the keeper because he has 99 shot power.
  • FreddieKane

Yeh rapid, his shooting is so weird, his Shots inside are not even good but they beat the keeper because he has 99 shot power.

Sounds good to me. Might as well give him a go haha.
  • MD_Breezy13
    2609 posts Fans' Favourite
    Absolutely loved him outside of the weak foot. Truly his only weakness. Very fun card.
  • Joestoe
    6323 posts Big Money Move
    Heard some amazing reviews on him. Might try him out myself as well.
  • Sanchezzzz
    4326 posts National Call-Up
    Very very good, apart from the WF of course
  • n2j2000
    2376 posts Fans' Favourite
    Excellent card actually! Really fun to play with! Just avoid that weak foot and he’s a dream.
  • Glass0nion
    3937 posts National Call-Up
    Put hawk on him. Hes been good for me so far. Even scoring bullets with his weak foot.
  • PelzyWelzy
    10067 posts Has That Special Something
    Got him in red picks today...

He’s been fantastic, better than I expected tbh. Highly recommend.
  • Floatingkeyboard
    1064 posts Professional
    Looks great with Gladiator, good heading and defending as well then