Diego Buonanotte

Mmandras
2018 posts Fans' Favourite
I don't know if it's too late guys, but I had to make topic for this little argentinian hidden gem. Usually we tend to disregard "free" players earned through objectives. But as late game sub, he is absolute game changer, feels so fast, smooth and agile on the ball.

Buonanotte gives me Takashi Inui vibe from last year. If you don't remember him than you haven't played WC mode. He was the most deadly supersub in the history of supersubs.

All you have to do is win 4 online singles. With a little luck it can be done in less than an hour.

I'm keeping him and probably going to use him in my end game god squad. Best CAM of the year hands down.

Comments

• bberger
    5164 posts Big Money Move
    2nd best. I got red Gomez from WL rewards and he is better.

That being said: for a 4 single wins free cards he is incredible.

I run both Gomez and Buonanotte in a 451 as CAMs and they are just so much fun together.

TOTS Aued as CM for the perfect link (imho another gem for 20k-ish) with Lopez as a F9.

Lopez draws the CBs out with his F9 and Buonanotte and Gomez bomb down the middle for easy 2on1s vs the GK.

4*4* and that small frame + 99 agility and balance are something else.
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    14542 posts Has That Special Something
    This and tots rice have been top draw free cards
  • Chriswhiteisright
    198 posts Sunday League Hero
    I hope so, because getting him has been the worse experience of this game so far for me. What is the point of that game mode.
  • fut2020
    104 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Best super sub ever used. Won me 5 games in wl.
  • Ben
    3305 posts National Call-Up
    fut2020 wrote: »
    Best super sub ever used. Won me 5 games in wl.

What position did you sub him into ?
  • KinggHuss
    2049 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gotta test him now
  • Vix14
    469 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mmandras wrote: »
    I don't know if it's too late guys, but I had to make topic for this little argentinian hidden gem. Usually we tend to disregard "free" players earned through objectives. But as late game sub, he is absolute game changer, feels so fast, smooth and agile on the ball.

Buonanotte gives me Takashi Inui vibe from last year. If you don't remember him than you haven't played WC mode. He was the most deadly supersub in the history of supersubs.

All you have to do is win 4 online singles. With a little luck it can be done in less than an hour.

I'm keeping him and probably going to use him in my end game god squad. Best CAM of the year hands down.

Better than Baluta?
  • bberger
    Vix14 wrote: »
    Mmandras wrote: »

Better than Baluta?

Different.
  • Mmandras
    2018 posts Fans' Favourite
    Much better than Baluta.
  • russfred
    487 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’m hyped to try him if he is even slightly better than the little hero Baluta....need to check if I haven’t already used him in an sbc....
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 20
    I’m hyped to try him if he is even slightly better than the little hero Baluta....need to check if I haven’t already used him in an sbc....

Far better than Baluta as a cam, slightly worse as a winger.
    But he's class

Yeah Buonette is top drawer, but Rice?
    Surely bday SMS is better?
  • bberger

Far better than Baluta as a cam, slightly worse as a winger.
    But he's class

Yeah Buonette is top drawer, but Rice?
    Surely bday SMS is better?

Both Rice and SMS are top quality cards.

SMS is just a swiss army knife, he has literally played every position in my team except for GK.

He basically is Gullit without the 5*WF.