Any review about Moments bergkamp

Moe_86
750 posts Semi-Pro
Do anyone recommend him at this stage of the game?

Comments

• Thejuves
    981 posts Professional
    I have him nothin impress use him as rm rw st cf and cam .until today im.using him as cdm cuz i doing the 3 assist with totw player and he is impressing me a lot i might try with a better suitable chemistry style for him as cdm or cm .
  • MaddMike3711
    10798 posts Has That Special Something
    Coins are better spent elsewhere. He’s the only SBC I regret doing, along with Müller.
    I submitted mine into the R9 SBC. :)

• Str8hii
    844 posts Semi-Pro
    Bad really bad ... better save some more and get eusebio
  • Magnet
    371 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeah I've been pretty disappointed with him so far 50 odd games in very little return played at CAM and ST and numerous chem styles such a shame as his prime last year was great fun to use! Now I'm stuck on what to do with him
  • Royboy
    615 posts An Exciting Prospect
    He’s been pretty fantastic for me. His 99&98 finish-composure combo makes it really easy to finish in the short distance. Also his touches are by far the best imo.
  • cartyHUNTER
    840 posts Semi-Pro
    Had him for 60 games. His finishing is very clinical and his positioning is very good. Other than that he is bang average.

I put him in the Eusebio sbc, and they are poles apart!
  • HelloDearie
    2224 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have used him at CAM/CF/ST

Was certainly better at CF than the other positions, but he seems to have been trumped by most TOTS cards now.

However, if you grew up loving Bergkamp as I did, then he is worth doing for nostalgia alone.