• JPRM71
    2393 posts Fans' Favourite
    JPRM71 wrote: »
    JPRM71 wrote: »
    Team Sam wrote: »
    Amdp9 wrote: »
    Save your self from my attack !
    [img][/img]29wnymo.jpg

Cruyff and Eusebio, or TOTY Mbappe and Neymar?

Super teams

never understood bronze benching - makes absolutely no difference at all. Never has never will - all in your head.

That’s all in your head I’m afraid, I always face lower rated teams than I would have if I left it at 94

Tried it, never made a difference.

Oh well that’s that then 🙈
  • Amdp9
    3379 posts National Call-Up
    Here is the final team
    [img][/img]sc6q0n.png
    idgilj.png
  • Bozza88
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bozza88 wrote: »
    Main Team
    2pyruj7.png

Fitness Team
    2rz51ua.png

@WS-SCFC-1184

Hows suarez and yedder? Thinking of picking up both

Yes mate do it there absolutely lethal as a combo Suarez literally can not miss wen he sees the net. His shots r so powerful and accurate and if u keep him on basic he has a nice speed boost that gets him behind most defences. He is the best finisher on this game in my opinion. And Yedder well what do i say he’s a literal assassin doesn’t matter where hes is infront of goal with that 5 star weak foot and shot power he possesses its going in. I payed stupid coin for him cus ive used his cards all year and wanted him as soon as he came out. But I literally ain’t bothered now i’d never want sell him he comes up with amazing clutch goals that drags u back in games. I fully recommend Suarez and Ben Yedder.

Thanks mate. Where are you playing them? Both striker?
  • WS-SCFC-1184
    1224 posts Professional
    Main Team
    2pyruj7.png

Fitness Team
    2rz51ua.png

@WS-SCFC-1184

Yes mate do it there absolutely lethal as a combo Suarez literally can not miss wen he sees the net. His shots r so powerful and accurate and if u keep him on basic he has a nice speed boost that gets him behind most defences. He is the best finisher on this game in my opinion. And Yedder well what do i say he’s a literal assassin doesn’t matter where hes is infront of goal with that 5 star weak foot and shot power he possesses its going in. I payed stupid coin for him cus ive used his cards all year and wanted him as soon as he came out. But I literally ain’t bothered now i’d never want sell him he comes up with amazing clutch goals that drags u back in games. I fully recommend Suarez and Ben Yedder.

Yes mate Ben Yedder Lst and Suarez Rst seems to work the best for me and just added benzema behind them at cam. And wow he’s deadly people literally don’t know who too mark. At least 1 of them is always free and available too shoot on sight im having great fun tonight lol.
  • Bozza88
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    Main Team
    2pyruj7.png

Fitness Team
    2rz51ua.png

@WS-SCFC-1184

Yes mate Ben Yedder Lst and Suarez Rst seems to work the best for me and just added benzema behind them at cam. And wow he’s deadly people literally don’t know who too mark. At least 1 of them is always free and available too shoot on sight im having great fun tonight lol.

Sweet you think Suarez would work at cam? I like my cams to have strength
  • WS-SCFC-1184
    1224 posts Professional
    Main Team
    2pyruj7.png

Fitness Team
    2rz51ua.png

@WS-SCFC-1184

Sweet you think Suarez would work at cam? I like my cams to have strength

I had the 95 Suarez at cam for over 500 games and he was really good so yeh I would say he will work there. But personally for me theres no better finisher infront of goal than tots Suarez so honestly i’d play him at striker the guy is lethal. If u want a good cam with strength aerial ability and a beast of a shot then its gotta be Tots Benzema. Im loving him at cam for me it really suits his lazy work rates as he literally just sits at cam all match so he’s always in position.
  • Mini_Miudo
    9971 posts Has That Special Something
    Main team (all first owner):
    cda3ca8bca85c3dd15ede9cd2ca4c6ff.png

Liverpool team:
    250852129502c1692ec7fc8d632cc1ab.png
  • hjdjydyufu
    8308 posts League Winner
    Have 1,000,000 to upgrade this. Opinions?

Screenshot-20190624-211256.png

• jlatinomex
    577 posts Semi-Pro
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    Have 1,000,000 to upgrade this. Opinions?

Screenshot-20190624-211256.png

I would either get Tots Ederson or a Icon gk and upgrade that dumfries to his tots card
  • Amdp9
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    Amdp9 wrote: »
    Save your self from my attack !
    [img][/img]29wnymo.jpg

Who's better, Des or Blanc?

@JohnDoe Blanc since Des always get caught attacking
  • hjdjydyufu
    8308 posts League Winner
    Have about 350k to upgrade

Screenshot-20190625-164331.png
  • Rippa
    1618 posts Play-Off Hero
    Main Team
    2pyruj7.png

Fitness Team
    2rz51ua.png

Jesus. How?
  • WS-SCFC-1184
    1224 posts Professional
    Rippa wrote: »
    Main Team
    2pyruj7.png

Fitness Team
    2rz51ua.png

Jesus. How?

Jesus navas is very good tbh mate plus only rb i can use for full chem
  • Rippa
    1618 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 27
    Main Team
    2pyruj7.png

Fitness Team
    2rz51ua.png

Jesus. How?

No I mean....jesus that team is [Removed - CM] sick! How did you manage to build such incredible teams!
    Post edited by EA_Joz on
  • WS-SCFC-1184
    1224 posts Professional
    edited June 27
    Main Team
    2pyruj7.png

Fitness Team
    2rz51ua.png

Jesus. How?

No I mean....jesus that team is [Removed - CM] sick! How did you manage to build such incredible teams!

Oh nice 1 mate yeh ive just played alot of games div 1 rank 1 rivals rewards and constant gold 1 finishes in weekend league. n traded best i could theres others with way better teams than me tho. But i love my teams tbf they play brilliant in good gameplay.
    Post edited by EA_Joz on
  • DougInskip
    6454 posts League Winner
    Anyway to improve this? Got 3.5 mil and elite 3 rewards tomorrow. Obviously the PIM versions would be nice. Used Militao, PIM Des + PIM Maldini. The Dutch boys are my favourite so far.

4-A1-BA874-B512-49-B5-952-F-77-C625837976.jpg

C826-BA97-2832-4489-A030-C3-A324616611.jpg
  • Amdp9
    DougInskip wrote: »
    Anyway to improve this? Got 3.5 mil and elite 3 rewards tomorrow. Obviously the PIM versions would be nice. Used Militao, PIM Des + PIM Maldini. The Dutch boys are my favourite so far.

@DougInskip that is some sexy squad !
  • DougInskip
    6454 posts League Winner
    @Amdp9 cheers bro
  • lastfifa
    1794 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 27
    Team 1 and 2

Screenshot-2019-06-27-08-18-33.png

Screenshot-2019-06-27-08-19-04.png
  • iRusty_yo
    3925 posts National Call-Up
    Main squad:
    VSClpQ6.jpg
    Fitness squad:
    ymzk60V.jpg

Regarding the fitness team, all I need is Chielini in my red picks and I’m all set. Aside from Mbappe who’s going to be in both squads as well as Petit; only traceable cards are Mbappe & Telles.

Been lucky with my SBC pulls
  • Team Sam
    1882 posts Fans' Favourite
    DougInskip wrote: »

I love the symmetry.

R9 instead of Eusebio and your links would be symmetrical too!
  • team update
    0-A34-DEEA-76-A8-4-EE8-A7-C3-843-E65-F463-ED.jpg
  • Caspertjuh
    901 posts Semi-Pro
    2qdzhq1.jpg

17z5mx.jpg

Peasant squad compared to others
  • Team Sam
    1882 posts Fans' Favourite
    Main:
    Screenshot-20190627-152732-Companion.jpg

Fitness:
    Screenshot-20190627-152810-Companion.jpg
  • Delboy13710
    5044 posts Big Money Move
    Nice squads here 😅 My teams poverty in comparison !!
    Main squad
    Screenshot-20190627-152436-Companion.jpg

Fitness
    Screenshot-20190627-153937-Companion.jpg

• shevyo
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Do I bench Cruyff or Kai?🤔
    img7-A806-E26-BE22-42-A4-868-F-A0-CE0-ADBC902.png
  • EA_Joz
    501 posts EA Moderator
    Amazing squads everyone! B)
  • hjdjydyufu
    8308 posts League Winner
    Red Silva can come in for Pele or Socrates and keep chem if I need it.

Screenshot-20190627-165010.png
  • JPRM71
    2393 posts Fans' Favourite
    Some of these squads are insane, hope I don’t meet any of you guys in WL this weekend 😂👌🏼
  • Rippa
    1618 posts Play-Off Hero
    Main Team
    2pyruj7.png

Fitness Team
    2rz51ua.png

Jesus. How?

Oh nice 1 mate yeh ive just played alot of games div 1 rank 1 rivals rewards and constant gold 1 finishes in weekend league. n traded best i could theres others with way better teams than me tho. But i love my teams tbf they play brilliant in good gameplay.

Good job! Very nice bro. I could only imagine being that good!