Rebounds are 100% not random

Recoba
3452 posts National Call-Up
Until some dev comes here an deny it.

Comments

• Ben
    3265 posts National Call-Up
    Well we know that...anyone with eyes can see it .
  • pekkaa88
    6024 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 19
    I know something about the laws of physics and can confirm that this is true.
  • Noob_FC
    3148 posts National Call-Up
    pekkaa88 wrote: »
    I know something about physics and can confirm that this is true.

I know something about mechanics.. and it is true as well
  • Queens11
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 20
    To be fair there not a lot that makes sense in this game the ball bounces certainly defies the laws of physics at times
    Best just to laugh at the sheer state of the game than get annoyed
    If I were a developer of the game I’d be walking around with a red face knowing what I helped design caused millions of working class people to be conned out of their money by purchasing a sub standard product
    Post edited by Queens11 on
  • Professor
    1213 posts Professional
    Everytime I think I'm about to get a corner kick awarded the ref calls a goal kick.
  • mindm4ster
    4821 posts National Call-Up
    nah it always randomly rebound to your opponent -even when you have 4 defenders near ball
  • Headshrinker363
    4659 posts National Call-Up
    Noob_FC wrote: »
    pekkaa88 wrote: »
    I know something about physics and can confirm that this is true.

I know something about mechanics.. and it is true as well

I know something about the truth and confirm you’re both telling the truth.
  • Recoba
    3452 posts National Call-Up
    Players have magnetic fields.
  • BeastlyHusla
    2497 posts Fans' Favourite
    I remember one game where a shot from left side of box, hit bar and instead of ball going other side it came straight out to other players feet for shot on goals.
  • DannySTFC
    864 posts Semi-Pro
    People moaning about rebounds and I admit I go wild when it happens against me, but we’ve all had the same amount of rebounds scored as scored against us, whether you want to admit it or not it’s true, you just don’t notice as much when it’s in your favour!
  • Jobiwan
    2987 posts National Call-Up
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    People moaning about rebounds and I admit I go wild when it happens against me, but we’ve all had the same amount of rebounds scored as scored against us, whether you want to admit it or not it’s true, you just don’t notice as much when it’s in your favour!

Yeah obviously it happens probably just as much the other way but it would be better if it didnt happen at all no?

I always hear the argument yeah well your not complaining if it goes for you but do you not think it reduces the sense of accomplishment as you dont feel like you deserve your wins or losses. Much more rewarding genuinely outsmarting someone with your play rather than being the person that gets the rub of the green more...