Shakkour wrote: »
    This’s my team now. I switch it to 4231 and will try Cavani as ST

Who will be your CAM LAM RAM?
    Now Neymar LCAM
    Socrates CCAM
    Silva RCAM
    But if i use Cavani he will ST and Eusbio will be RCAM or LCAM. silva will be out

U got it! That’s what I’m doing as well. Cavani will make me push gold Neymar and Gold 87 Mbappe out of my squad
    Hope he will be better Than FB ibra or TOTS Quak

He’s definitely better than Quaq and he’s at par with ibra but somehow got more goals in first 10 matches for me than Ibra.
    His positioning is out of this world.

Though I feel ibra is somehow better in the air[/quote]

agree on the comparison with FB Ibra. He is defo not better in the air, did score 2 goals from croners already though. Runs are great, finishing is very good, and the combination of speed and strength is on par with the best.
  • Gnomenclature
    2184 posts Fans' Favourite
    Finally pulled the trigger - 630k on Xbox. He's everything I hoped for! Best target man I've used this year.

He seems more agile than his stats suggest. His strength and aggression are good enough to go against the best cb in game. Wins headers, holds up the ball, and finishes better than most. Pure number 9 for those of us that like to play real football.

Having aouar behind him has been immense.

There is no better joy than watching cavani shrug off poty vvd and bang one in the top corner.

The h/h workrate is a bonus too - love a striker who can get the ball back after losing possession.

Won 5 games in a row at d4, couple more wins and I'll be in d3 for the first time. Thanks to cavani! (And aouar 😜)
  • Norfolk-in-Chance
    334 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 20
    What’s your team?

Finally pulled the trigger - 630k on Xbox. He's everything I hoped for! Best target man I've used this year.

He seems more agile than his stats suggest. His strength and aggression are good enough to go against the best cb in game. Wins headers, holds up the ball, and finishes better than most. Pure number 9 for those of us that like to play real football.

There is no better joy than watching cavani shrug off poty vvd and bang one in the top corner.

The h/h workrate is a bonus too - love a striker who can get the ball back after losing possession.

Won 5 games in a row at d4, couple more wins and I'll be in d3 for the first time. Thanks to cavani! (And aouar 😜)

• Gnomenclature
    2184 posts Fans' Favourite
    What’s your team?

Prime dinho, tots cavani, Pim best
    Tots goretzka, tots aouar, prime Vieira
    Fb sandro, Pim blanc, poty vvd, tots dumfries
    Ucl de gea

Been playing 4231(2) with posession, papl and 7 depth.

Last 8 games in d4 - 5 wins, 2 draws, and 1 loss.

Cavani scores at least one every game. I'm actually able to send in crosses again (been tough against these op defenders).