Is Chemistry not important at all?

Anti_Replay
115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I see a lot of people put their players on off-role position, which in turn giving them 2-3 chem and that sustainably diminish their stats by a lot.

Comments

• SomeNextGuy
    2398 posts Fans' Favourite
    After 9 years on and off of playing FUT, I can say that I have absolutely no idea.
  • Gnomenclature
    2205 posts Fans' Favourite
    Only matters with ovr below 93 imo... unless your specifically going for +10 balance or jumping. Or a 89 paced player that you want at 99...

Tots sancho, for example, is basically maxed everywhere that matters. I use sentinel because every other chem only raises a stat like 2-3 points.

Playing on 5 or 6 chem with a tots is no big deal - it only hurts my OCD tbh.
  • Waldog94
    1360 posts Professional
    Only matters with ovr below 93 imo... unless your specifically going for +10 balance or jumping. Or a 89 paced player that you want at 99...

Tots sancho, for example, is basically maxed everywhere that matters. I use sentinel because every other chem only raises a stat like 2-3 points.

Yeah the ocd is the reason i havent player a player of chem since fut09
  • E_clipZe
    863 posts Semi-Pro
    edited June 19
    It wasn't until #chemgate
  • Jonboyparker
    5033 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 19
    The odd player on low chem isn’t a problem as long as their base stats are decent enough. The overall Chem of the team makes a difference to all your players but 1 player on 7/8 chem doesn’t really do much. Stick to a couple max imo.

Someone on 2/3 chem is strange. I don’t see that often. It would put the players stats into negative which is silly. Even a sub would have a better boost
  • Boerieboys
    467 posts Sunday League Hero
    Play Declan Rice as CB on 6 chem and he's awesome. Also on 4 chem sometimes and still did his job well.
  • Gnomenclature
    2205 posts Fans' Favourite
    Waldog94 wrote: »

Yeah the ocd is the reason i havent player a player of chem since fut09

Only recently I've allowed a couple players at 8 chem... I absolutely love tots Dumfries, but (depending on which team I'm running) generally play him on 8 chem. If goretzka is getting the starting nod, hes also on 8 chem.

Trying to get tots auoar in my team has been a real challenge. I'm playing fb rabiot instead of goretzka... He's a great card, but no where near tots goretzka.
  • CarpeDiem
    1430 posts Professional
    as long as you have close to 100 team chem having a few players on 4-8 is fine.

4 chem = no chem boost so they'll get the stats you see on their face card, subs only get 5 chem when they come on so anything 5+ is basically the same as subbing a player on.
  • Insan0
    533 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I use dumfries as sub and it plays almos the same as with qemestry .. not that much different ..
  • Rendevous_star
    378 posts Sunday League Hero
    Chemistry makes zero difference.

A striker in goal will still save shots.

A GK at striker will still score goals.

Prime Moments Cruyff will still miss open goals sometimes

You will never notice a player on 8 chemistry in your team