Tip: do your icon sbcs now

johnlaker62
1214 posts Professional
There will be no high rated tots fodder after this week. Also, everyone and their mom will be doing them next week with the hopes of packing an ultimate tots player

Comments

• SomeNextGuy
    2607 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have 300k and about five 89+ untradeables.

Do I have enough to do Gullit?

• kraid
    2019 posts Fans' Favourite
    You don’t think it will be better to wait till ultimate tots and probably the most packs opened this year?

Ok
  • BorussenBernie09
    1401 posts Professional
    I wanna have that PIM Rivaldo he is at 816k atm.
  • johnlaker62
    1214 posts Professional
    kraid wrote: »
    You don’t think it will be better to wait till ultimate tots and probably the most packs opened this year?

Ok

No. Benitez is 93 rated and going for 65k. It does not get any cheaper than that. I guess I should say squads with ratings 85+ are cheapest now
  • joehuk
    3223 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 19
    I did R96 just now :) all packs & WL/DR rewards saved for Friday so around 25 decent packs to open friday!

still 3m left... tempted to do Maldini but think i'll give it a miss and maybe try De Ligt
  • PiotrLolo
    1523 posts Play-Off Hero
    There will be no high rated tots fodder after this week. Also, everyone and their mom will be doing them next week with the hopes of packing an ultimate tots player

I did Pires from scratch with the help of 89-rated French GK. I packed one, bought another two for 40k. I don't regret that.
  • Boommaametw3
    1821 posts Fans' Favourite
    joehuk wrote: »
    I did R96 just now :) all packs & WL/DR rewards saved for Friday so around 25 decent packs to open friday!

still 3m left... tempted to do Maldini but think i'll give it a miss and maybe try De Ligt

When will y'all realize odds are worst during promos??
  • joehuk
    3223 posts National Call-Up

I know, but eh :) better than opening now, if i was to open them and get a blue it will be absolutely worthless unless its Mbappe or Neymar lol.
  • MurkingFools
    500 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I wanna have that PIM Rivaldo he is at 816k atm.

can you please review him on here and tag me when you do please
  • pekkaa88
    6024 posts Big Money Move
    Im sure there will be something like festival of football.. Tots wont be the last promo..
  • Vezzo
    884 posts Semi-Pro

@Ea_andy said in several topics all have the same chance all the time
  • gorillabear
    561 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited June 19
    Hmm, what do you guys think we'll see in terms of new players between now and sept? If there are some SBCs for players similar caliber to 89 Florenzi or maybe 88-92 rated I might want to save coins for those
  • Seleukos
    206 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    On my way to Eusebio. The problem are the IFs, wich are really expensive atm
  • Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    Seleukos wrote: »

Yep and they aren’t going to be getting any cheaper
  • EisenErmin
    5443 posts Big Money Move
    Mc wrote: »
    Seleukos wrote: »

Yep and they aren’t going to be getting any cheaper

This! All the 84 rated IF which were 25K 3 days ago will be 45K by saturday
  • Gnomenclature
    2698 posts Fans' Favourite
    Been slowly getting gullit done... keep getting side tracked by these tots sbcs. Aouar, fb firmino, mertens, sandro, Muller, goretzka, and Icardi were irresistible.

Already put Pim carlos in the icon so I'm kinda committed now.

• Queens11
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I’m waiting until I get mid icon pack
  • SuperSonicSean
    5945 posts Big Money Move
    The SBCs are going to get more expensive because they will put out things that people actually want to do--namely the guaranteed ultimate TOTS SBC. Everybody and their mom will be completing that one. High rated cards are cheap right now, and it would make sense to stock up before then. Same thing with IFs from Top 5 leagues, though you run the risk of getting burned with a repeatable tradable/untradable any TOTW SBC, which will certainly be coming at some point.
  • TheTataGuy
    992 posts Professional
    Thanks, just did R9 sbc
  • P
    7508 posts League Winner
    Unless they release the repeatable tots sbc like they did previously. That shiz crushed the market.
  • kurbalija
    337 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have 300k and about five 89+ untradeables.

Do I have enough to do Gullit?

no mate, you need a lot more than that