kickoffs goals

starfox1284
1394 posts Professional
FIFA 20 literally needs to have an option for me to stick all of my players on the edge of the box for kickoff....its ridiculous that you give up so many ridiculous goals from kickoff. FIX THE KICKOFF EA.....MY PLAYERS ARE NOT PLAYING ON MUD.

Comments

• Killer_Snake2017
    1464 posts Professional
    FIFA 20 literally needs to have an option for me to stick all of my players on the edge of the box for kickoff....its ridiculous that you give up so many ridiculous goals from kickoff. FIX THE KICKOFF EA.....MY PLAYERS ARE NOT PLAYING ON MUD.

Actually EA Andy has stated that it's all in our heads so planting everyone on the edge of the box for a problem that doesn't exist is fairly stupid...
  • Brydobhoy
    460 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Kick off goals has been in fifa for 4-5 years it will never be removed. Its either used as a leveller or EA literally just dont know how to fix it.
  • Noob_FC
    3148 posts National Call-Up
    It is in our head....There are no Kickoffs.... Also earth is Flat....
  • Empyrium7
    2425 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kick off goals don't exist. Same as the DDA
  • Gripbrah
    529 posts An Exciting Prospect
  • EricVanDerek
    672 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Gripbrah wrote: »

I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry at this, so I did both ... (and it got a bit messy...)

I counted 12 chained Croquettas.

Someone somewhere in EA towers has hopefully just handed in their resignation...
  • Brydobhoy
    460 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The bad thing is no matter how much evidence you present EA still say its not in the game. They are raking money in, theres are more new fifa players than old players giving up .

Plus its the new younger generation of fifa players who buy fifa points.
  • Noob_FC

"My eyes... my eyes... They are doing it"
  • Kip2MyLou
    7396 posts League Winner
    I don't know what's worse.. the kick off goal or the ridiculous defective bounce off his player to led to the first goal. Ridiculous animations by defenders.
  • Liamooo
    883 posts Semi-Pro

EA Andy will say great goal bad defending there’s no kick off goals the games great.
  • Noob_FC
    edited June 19

On a serious note... If you see the defenders, they are not closing you down even when you come inside the box... On any other time, AI will not even let you come close to the box.... without passing or a good though ball... But here, they just back off till he manually selects one and it is way too late by then....

Post edited by Noob_FC on
  • starfox1284
    1394 posts Professional
    Noob_FC wrote: »

On a serious note... If you see the defenders, they are not closing you down even when you come inside the box... On any other time, AI will not even let you come close to the box.... without passing or a good though ball... But here, they just back off will he manually selects one and it is way too late by then....

True story...they just stand there and watch the player score
  • kurbalija
    305 posts Sunday League Hero

Learn to defend properly mate
  • Moe_86
    744 posts Semi-Pro

This is the most ugly thing I saw today , dam
  • Poolstu123
    688 posts An Exciting Prospect

Actually EA Andy has stated that it's all in our heads so planting everyone on the edge of the box for a problem that doesn't exist is fairly stupid...

This can’t be true? Where and when did he state this because we’ve had a patch (either late last fifa or early this) where they addressed the kick off glitch? I’m sure they said the wanted to make the players more responsive.
    I’d love to see him saying it doesn’t exist if you can point me that way

If this is true then we genuinely are living in 1984