TOTS Savanier

GK93
265 posts Sunday League Hero
Anyone used him? Getting him for my French side but looking at his defensive stats, not sure if he's better as Cdm or Cam in 4222

Comments

• parky83
    422 posts Sunday League Hero
    i play him at cdm hes decent would say with his work rates he can sometimes be a little far forward but hes good on the ball strong and pretty quick scored some bangers too
  • pekkaa88
    6024 posts Big Money Move
    Isnt he he like 145 cm tall with 23 jumping?
  • parky83
    pekkaa88 wrote: »
    Isnt he he like 145 cm tall with 23 jumping?

41 jumping give the guy some credit! i aint noticed him losing out when it comes to ariel duals to be fair but maybe that because i cant see him under the other players
  • GK93
    He'd be alongside Ndombele or M'Vila for me so not too worried about him in the air, more of his tackling ability
  • parky83
    GK93 wrote: »
    He'd be alongside Ndombele or M'Vila for me so not too worried about him in the air, more of his tackling ability

his tackling is great and hes strong
  • GK93
    Have you tried him further forward at Cam?
  • parky83
    Have you tried him further forward at Cam?

no mate wanted to but really cant be bothered to play the game at the minute should imagine he would play well there i play 4-4-2 with him on stay back
  • GK93
    It's a tricky one for me to find a space for him, lined up with

90Benzema-93Gignac
    90Griezmann - 88Sissoko
    88MVila-91Ndombele

Only Gignac and Ndombele are tradeable but Sav looks really good
  • parky83
    i loved ndombele but sold him to finish cannavaro sbc and bought sav to replace him in midfield hes much better than sissoko though
  • GK93
    Really enjoying Ndombele at the moment, good physical presence in midfield. Sissoko was garbage for me until I moved him from Cdm to cam. He's got about 50 assists in 70 games since moving him
  • FinneganFach
    2123 posts Fans' Favourite
    I really like him. I've got him with Mvila and Futmas Matuidi and he's a great box to box with them. He's pretty much good at everything really, a little budget Ngolo without the ball and a budget Messi with it.

His passing is other worldly.
  • GK93
    I really like him. I've got him with Mvila and Futmas Matuidi and he's a great box to box with them. He's pretty much good at everything really, a little budget Ngolo without the ball and a budget Messi with it.

Cheers for the review, better going forward or back for you?
  • FinneganFach
    2123 posts Fans' Favourite

Forward. I'd play him as the more attacking CM in a three or as a CAM personally.

I like it when my more attacking players can make tackles which is nice but it'd still be a waste of his attacking attributes to dump him at CDM.
  • GK93

Forward. I'd play him as the more attacking CM in a three or as a CAM personally.

I like it when my more attacking players can make tackles which is nice but it'd still be a waste of his attacking attributes to dump him at CDM.

Nice one cheers mate, good help
  • YumYum
    461 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Anyone used him? Getting him for my French side but looking at his defensive stats, not sure if he's better as Cdm or Cam in 4222

This is my team at the moment.....

1849803ed1578234b5a47737ede45457.jpeg

That midfield trio in theory should all be defensive tanks ....but they all stay back and move forward and all win most 50/50 balls
  • GK93
    YumYum wrote: »

That midfield trio in theory should all be defensive tanks ....but they all stay back and move forward and all win most 50/50 balls

My second team is Brazilian and been looking at Mendes for alongside Moments Casemiro, how is he?
  • YumYum
    461 posts An Exciting Prospect

My second team is Brazilian and been looking at Mendes for alongside Moments Casemiro, how is he?

Mendes is strong ..:wins alot of 1vs1 but even with stay back while attacking he still bombs it forward ....helps hold up the play to allow my front 3 to advance...i love to play possesion and what ive got just kind of works ...not sure how he would be with other players / positions

• GK93

Mendes is strong ..:wins alot of 1vs1 but even with stay back while attacking he still bombs it forward ....helps hold up the play to allow my front 3 to advance...i love to play possesion and what ive got just kind of works ...not sure how he would be with other players / positions

Sounds ideal for me, I have TOTS Petros currently and he does the same but with worse stats