TOTS Moments Ben Arfa SBC out now!

Comments

• JURITO1000
    1657 posts Play-Off Hero
    Cam with 59 stamina xD he is on wheelchair or whats wrong with ea
  • Anti_Replay
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Deadeye is only viable chem on this guy, but still can’t play forward with this **** stamina and turtle speed
  • Khangaskhan17
    3845 posts National Call-Up
    Minute man for sure
  • SC1967
    10554 posts Has That Special Something
    It’s not even funny anymore how thick the people at EA are.

Imagine giving the okay to an SBC card like that with 59 stamina. A company of clowns.
  • bberger
    4666 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 19
    SC1967 wrote: »

Imagine giving the okay to an SBC card like that with 59 stamina. A company of clowns.

The problem is they use an algorithm (like the exact same computed algorithm) for every special card.

There is no human "creating" those cards - they are that lazy.

I wouldn't put it past EA that even the choices are picked by a (terrible) AI..
  • Waldog94
    1361 posts Professional

Especially when they say 1000 people check everything before its released but then thats also the same 1000 people who didnt realise that sancho was a rm not a lm for his potm
  • Saekerhett
    481 posts Sunday League Hero
    Maybe there's a trick that if you run backwards his stamina will go up again.
  • o0OainavO0o
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    Waldog94 wrote: »

Especially when they say 1000 people check everything before its released but then thats also the same 1000 people who didnt realise that sancho was a rm not a lm for his potm

No, I specifically recall, it’s not 1,000 village idiots, it’s 10,000 village idiots...
  • Staxdoobie
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    This is utterly laughable. They’re genuinely trolling us now. I imagine them all crowded round a computer screen giggling at the comments in here.
  • Dazzler179
    1074 posts Professional

• Pocketsquareguy
    4623 posts National Call-Up
    They gave Futmas cazorla like +18 pace or something. Would it really kill them to give enough stamina to make this playable?
  • neo_wolf82
    420 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 19
    I would def do the sbc if he had a cig in his mouth while playing.
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1473 posts Play-Off Hero
    neo_wolf82 wrote: »
    I would def do the sbc if he had a cig in his mouth while playing.

Same!😀
    He could be unique like Yashin with the cap,
    Sarri with the cig,
    And Kepa and CR7 with the manager cards
  • LocalHero
    224 posts Sunday League Hero
    Are there even any noticeable upgrades on his carnival card? Wtf ea
  • WonderMouse
    1988 posts Fans' Favourite
    Half way done
  • Str8hii
    844 posts Semi-Pro
    Only worse thing released than this is the actual game itself
  • ELSALCFC
    271 posts Sunday League Hero
    I really don’t understand why there are players with such low stamina on the game, it makes them unusable. I have players (full backs and cams) that have 90odd stamina and are ruined by the 70th minute.

Why would anyone spend 120000 coins on this?
  • Denz
    1982 posts Fans' Favourite
    Make it 94 rated, useable stamina. Its June, just have fun.

Few will do this so it just makes no sense, surely the point is you either want to please the community and/or clear out some untradeables/coins.
  • Recoba10
    1143 posts Professional
    Hatem is Hatem, I'll do it no matter what
  • Gnomenclature
    2207 posts Fans' Favourite
    Such a shame... really needed a good cheap card to link aouar... Might do him anyway...
  • cjonesdnb
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Disappointing... was really wanting a decent French league CAM.. guess I can buy 87 Fekir UCLLIVE card which is around half the price.
  • WonderMouse
    1988 posts Fans' Favourite
    So far he has been fun, statrs as CCAM in a 4231 and I've never had to sub him out
  • Laar72
    3 posts Ball Boy
    I noticed that EA has a poor knowledge of football, football players... In case of HBA, he is probably not producing his best performances compared to the ones he had in Newcastle or Nice but 59 stamina is a joke.
    How can you explain that Gignac 93 TOTS LATAM (I like the player too) has 85 stamina vs HBA 59 ?
    I don't get why they release that kind of special card, having DRI 95 with 59 stamina means 2 skilled moves and go to bench or just play extra time.
    HBA stamina should be more in low 70s.