Fix the shooting EA

MonTheGers
129 posts Has Potential To Be Special
please fix the shooting it's literally just random.. inexplicable misses even on a open goal under no pressure, multiple woodwork hitting. it's just a mess the state you have this game at the moment. do any of the devs even play this game at all because it doesn't take a genius to work out how poor it is.

i'm actually at the stage where i am losing all confidence in ea ever being able to make a decent game of football.

Comments

• starfox1284
    1354 posts Professional
    MonTheGers wrote: »
    please fix the shooting it's literally just random.. inexplicable misses even on a open goal under no pressure, multiple woodwork hitting. it's just a mess the state you have this game at the moment. do any of the devs even play this game at all because it doesn't take a genius to work out how poor it is.

i'm actually at the stage where i am losing all confidence in ea ever being able to make a decent game of football.

they just need to hire the guy that developed PES's shooting...
  • Paquetesousa
    2056 posts Fans' Favourite
    They will... on fifa 20... buy now! Ultimate edition (aka extortion edition) for only 89,90€
  • BorussenBernie09
    1272 posts Professional
    Hello MonTheGers,

we won't because we don't care.

Yours sincerely,

EA
  • Queens11
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Game should not have even been released it’s an abomination and a total disgrace how this scam of a company even charged for such a sub standard product
  • Paquetesousa
    2056 posts Fans' Favourite
    Queens11 wrote: »
    Game should not have even been released it’s an abomination and a total disgrace how this scam of a company even charged for such a sub standard product

That is totally on us... we keep throwing money at a company that has no clue on how actual football looks like, so we keep getting the same dung every year. But hey, preorder fifa 20, right now!! I’m sure it will be all we ever dreamed of...
  • Boysie91
    7952 posts League Winner

I hate pes shooting lol
  • Queens11
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Boysie91 wrote: »

I hate pes shooting lol

Surely can’t be worse than this dog **** u literally get anywhere within 25-30 yds from goal press shoot without even thinking or aiming and it lands in the top corner lol