No real face Aouar - deal breaker?

Comments

• Tboon
    2134 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’d imagine It’ll really only bother guys that watch cutscenes, replays and do celebrations

No, I dont watch these things at all. But I definitely recognise players like Zlatan or VVD. Im glad these players have scanned faces and no generic face like many others.
  • Tboon
    2134 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’d imagine It’ll really only bother guys that watch cutscenes, replays and do celebrations

Not really , Generic Face means Generic Body type , I like players like R10 and Robben who have Unique running style and Dribbling you can notice it in game . I dont watch replays or cut scenes

This
  • mindm4ster
    4821 posts National Call-Up
    giphy.gif
  • Denz
    1977 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's a legit reason tbf. Especially when you have so many options at this stage. It's the sort of thing that would slightly anoy me but not enough to not do the card if I wanted it.

Same with dynamic images, they look so much better.

For me it's sort of a subconscious feeling that if they can't be bothered creating the guys image in the game then what have they really done to the stats.
  • JohnDoe
    10968 posts Has That Special Something
    The crap people complain about in this game is just ridiculous.

All of your comments are like ;) :

2vih6dz.jpg

Rip grumpy cat, your loss was hard to handle 🤤💩

The emojis really add to your post. Very nice 💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦🥴
  • limjitwe
    6475 posts Big Money Move
    The dynamic on the card is ❤️

His face doesn’t look too far off frankly.

Still he’s class. It’s your lost for not doing him cause of the in game face.
  • AbuNegus
    1200 posts Professional
    It doesnt bother me because I skip celebrations. The card design and dynamic image are more important to me because you see that all the time in the menus and also when you score at the kickoff
  • Mmandras
    1630 posts Play-Off Hero
    It does bother me. I watch replays after the game. And custom animations or body type are important.
  • o Magico
    539 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Team Sam wrote: »
    could care less, he is crazy good.

So you do care?

I care how good he is IG

I don't think you understand.

The expression is "I couldn't care less", not "I could care less".

Yours implies you do care, as it is possible to care less.

no I said "I could care less"...his IG stats matter more than his face in this instance. I've not purchased players in the past due to their generic face (Fabinho is one i've been that way with).

Sorry, don't mean to go on about it. Still don't think you get what I'm saying, but don't want to argue about it.
    :lol: :D :D not this again, christ. How can 'some' Americans not understand this, like... you literally typed it out. It's like talking to a plank of wood, could and couldn't make the sentence mean two completely different things...*sigh*
  • kurbalija
    305 posts Sunday League Hero
    I never use players that do not have a real face, no matter how good or meta they are
  • Chavez76
    2400 posts Fans' Favourite
    kurbalija wrote: »
    I never use players that do not have a real face, no matter how good or meta they are

ok ....
  • Moe_86
    742 posts Semi-Pro
    So why we buying an unfinished product?? Even it’s something sally but still , it’s a product.