Goal after injury time has passed, Di maria finish with wf

DaltonR21
76 posts Has Potential To Be Special

My opponent's starting his attack after the time's been up, it doesn't show good because I recorded it from the HL, can record it from the clip on a normal resolution.

As for di Maria's finish, if this isn't normal for a 2* wf.

Comments

• BombSquadPuppy
    1241 posts Professional
    Although it shouldnt happen since the injury time expired at the halfway point, he was through on goal sprinting like a madman so they occasionally let it slide, that weak foot though is something else...
  • DaltonR21
    Although it shouldnt happen since the injury time expired at the halfway point, he was through on goal sprinting like a madman so they occasionally let it slide, that weak foot though is something else...

He was behind my half when the time expired. You can that his player controls the ball on 92:30 or smth
  • suxxio
    239 posts Sunday League Hero
    Di Maria can't even make a pass with his right foot.
    But when EA wants you to lose..
  • starfox1284
    1359 posts Professional
    suxxio wrote: »
    Di Maria can't even make a pass with his right foot.
    But when EA wants you to lose..

EA decided you would lose that game....just is what it is...had a game go 2 minutes past time the other day to allow someone to score a header against me.
  • Greatest_Andy
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You know that injury time is at least +2min, not auto stopping there.. Could be longer also.
  • DaltonR21
    edited June 19
    The match ended a draw
  • DaltonR21
    [img][/img]v7ufu8d.jpg
  • Bakudu76
    729 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Why did you let him shoot?
  • Added time is a minimum.
  • JohnDoe
    10967 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 19
    That first shot is 100% normal for a 2* WF. In this game, as long as you shoot first time, anything can rocket in. First time 360 no scope shots from 40 yards out with a 1* WF? No problem. 5 yards out well placed shot with the arrow clearly aiming towards the goal? Miles away. It's just FIFA, man.
  • DaltonR21
    Added time is a minimum.

Not in fifa tho. In the game there can be 10 mins of extra time and 9 of them be cutscenes and replays
  • DaltonR21
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    That first shot is 100% normal for a 2* WF. In this game, as long as you shoot first time, anything can rocket in. First time 360 no scope shots from 40 yards out with a 1* WF? No problem. 5 yards out well placed shot with the arrow clearly aiming towards the goal? Miles away. It's just FIFA, man.

Really? Same scenario, using TOTS Jovic, Ney and Erisken, they would miss it,lol
  • DaltonR21
    Bakudu76 wrote: »
    Why did you let him shoot?

Wow, never thought of that, thanks
  • JohnDoe
    10967 posts Has That Special Something
    DaltonR21 wrote: »
    JohnDoe wrote: »

Really? Same scenario, using TOTS Jovic, Ney and Erisken, they would miss it,lol

First time shots? Nah.
  • cavester77
    63 posts Park Captain
    I played one last week where I was in the 50th minute of the first half.

There wasn’t even anything to add time on for.
  • MDeMontiagne
    174 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Honestly, I think 2* weak foot is hated on too much, people say if a player has a 2* WF then regardless of their 99+ stats they are 'completely unusable'. I have EoE Robben and he's cored a lot of surprisingly good goals on his right.