Would you put PIM Petit into PIM Blanc SBC?

Flexus
457 posts Sunday League Hero
If your midfield is stacked with the likes of Prime Vieira, PIM Matthäus, TOTS Goretzka and TOTS Aouar and on the bench sits FB Rabiot and FB De Rossi?

Comments

  • Flexus
    457 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 19
    Or should I keep Petit and start building up coins from scratch to found a cheap 300k icon as I have no coins and tradeables left in the club?
  • n2j2000
    2155 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yes.
  • iTaLenTZ
    430 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Another question: Would you buy PIM Petit for 300k off the market right now if you could? If yes then don't submit him, if no you can.
  • Flexus
    457 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 19
    iTaLenTZ wrote: »
    Another question: Would you buy PIM Petit for 300k off the market right now if you could? If yes then don't submit him, if no you can.

    That's a good point. No I wouldn't because I have better options. Thx
  • Flexus
    457 posts Sunday League Hero
    Oh man, I just took a look at his stats, he played 929 games for my club scored 67 and assisted 158.
  • I put PIM Kluivert in to an SBC. Wasn't using him so why not
  • Flexus
    457 posts Sunday League Hero
    I put PIM Kluivert in to an SBC. Wasn't using him so why not

    Did that too. I put Kluivert into van Basten and later MVB into Vieira.
  • Flexus
    457 posts Sunday League Hero
    Guys I did it. Petit is now a PIM Blanc. Thx for your help
  • Hibee
    11421 posts Has That Special Something
    I keep all my Icons I don't use for a fitness team. I just hate the thought of submitting any of them for the value of 300k. And its fun to use a different team at times.
  • Flexus
    457 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hibee wrote: »
    I keep all my Icons I don't use for a fitness team. I just hate the thought of submitting any of them for the value of 300k. And its fun to use a different team at times.

    Yeah that's also a good point, but even my fitness team is stacked with some solid pulls from the ligue 1 upgrades.
  • VENPATT
    203 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Flexus wrote: »
    If your midfield is stacked with the likes of Prime Vieira, PIM Matthäus, TOTS Goretzka and TOTS Aouar and on the bench sits FB Rabiot and FB De Rossi?

    How is PIM Matthaus ? i am planning to do his sbc
  • Hibee
    11421 posts Has That Special Something
    Flexus wrote: »
    Hibee wrote: »
    I keep all my Icons I don't use for a fitness team. I just hate the thought of submitting any of them for the value of 300k. And its fun to use a different team at times.

    Yeah that's also a good point, but even my fitness team is stacked with some solid pulls from the ligue 1 upgrades.

    I guess I only ever use Icons I liked irl also so wouldnt lose them for nostalgic reasons. So far have Del Pierro, Nedved, Laudrup and Blanc in my fitness team :D
  • Flexus
    457 posts Sunday League Hero
    VENPATT wrote: »
    Flexus wrote: »
    If your midfield is stacked with the likes of Prime Vieira, PIM Matthäus, TOTS Goretzka and TOTS Aouar and on the bench sits FB Rabiot and FB De Rossi?

    How is PIM Matthaus ? i am planning to do his sbc

    Incredible. He is small but so well allrounded. Good in nearly everything. I can't put him off my team. I have TOTS Aouar, Prime Vieira and Red TOTS Reus and Matthäus still benches Reus on my team. Yeah they are meant to play on different spots but that's the decision I have to make.
  • Flexus
    457 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hibee wrote: »
    Flexus wrote: »
    Hibee wrote: »
    I keep all my Icons I don't use for a fitness team. I just hate the thought of submitting any of them for the value of 300k. And its fun to use a different team at times.

    Yeah that's also a good point, but even my fitness team is stacked with some solid pulls from the ligue 1 upgrades.

    I guess I only ever use Icons I liked irl also so wouldnt lose them for nostalgic reasons. So far have Del Pierro, Nedved, Laudrup and Blanc in my fitness team :D

    Matthäus is my childhood hero and so was Kluivert but Kluivert was too bad on the game and I like to stick with Matthäus. Matthäus is the only icon I really really enjoyed seeing when I was young.
  • Oweyman
    747 posts Semi-Pro
    PIM Petit went into Gullit for me and I don't regret it one bit!
  • Flexus
    457 posts Sunday League Hero
    Oweyman wrote: »
    PIM Petit went into Gullit for me and I don't regret it one bit!

    Cool, but that's another, higher level as Petit into Blanc ☺️
  • joehuk
    3005 posts National Call-Up
    Tbh I'm about to submit best and moment ADP into R9 If it makes you feel better :joy:

    They have been on my bench for ages no use, adp is a cam I use moment cruyff best is good striker or winger I have eusebio as ST I think ill miss best more but meh we're 4months away from the end.
  • starfox1284
    1395 posts Professional
    edited June 19
    I honestly can't see that much of a difference in PIM Blanc and PIM Puyol in my side....other than Puyol is just a little slower and not as tall.
  • Flexus
    457 posts Sunday League Hero
    joehuk wrote: »
    Tbh I'm about to submit best and moment ADP into R9 If it makes you feel better :joy:

    They have been on my bench for ages no use, adp is a cam I use moment cruyff best is good striker or winger I have eusebio as ST I think ill miss best more but meh we're 4months away from the end.

    Oh yeah that makes me feel better. PIM ADP is also spending is life in my fitness squad since FB Depay came into my 11.
  • joehuk
    3005 posts National Call-Up
    Flexus wrote: »
    joehuk wrote: »
    Tbh I'm about to submit best and moment ADP into R9 If it makes you feel better :joy:

    They have been on my bench for ages no use, adp is a cam I use moment cruyff best is good striker or winger I have eusebio as ST I think ill miss best more but meh we're 4months away from the end.

    Oh yeah that makes me feel better. PIM ADP is also spending is life in my fitness squad since FB Depay came into my 11.

    :joy: I did love adp but he wasn't a LM far better cam. Position I don't need.
  • BorussenBernie09
    1282 posts Professional
    I submitted FB Zlatan in PIM Blanc.
  • lippyone
    864 posts Semi-Pro
    I always keep them, they are very useful when it comes to weekly objectives, the chemistry really helps when it comes to teambuilding.
  • I submitted FB Zlatan in PIM Blanc.

    Reported.
  • BorussenBernie09
    1282 posts Professional
    I submitted FB Zlatan in PIM Blanc.

    Reported.

    I felt guilty :D
  • VENPATT
    203 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Flexus wrote: »
    VENPATT wrote: »
    Flexus wrote: »
    If your midfield is stacked with the likes of Prime Vieira, PIM Matthäus, TOTS Goretzka and TOTS Aouar and on the bench sits FB Rabiot and FB De Rossi?

    How is PIM Matthaus ? i am planning to do his sbc

    Incredible. He is small but so well allrounded. Good in nearly everything. I can't put him off my team. I have TOTS Aouar, Prime Vieira and Red TOTS Reus and Matthäus still benches Reus on my team. Yeah they are meant to play on different spots but that's the decision I have to make.

    Thanks Mate..I will send PIM MVB for Matthuas
  • Delboy13710
    4474 posts National Call-Up
    Base untradeable Vieira going into Gullit 88 sbc absolutely sick of putting him for just Chem . Once hes gone hes gone I wouldn't buy him even if he was 100k
Sign In or Register to comment.