Should FUT Champions be open all week?

Comments

• Wizbit81
    225 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Of course it should. I play 20-40 games a week but not at the weekend so only get the rival rewards which are terrible. The rewards for a gold 1-3 finish are by far superior. The recent player picks are so OP.

Why is this?

I can play the same number of games of those playing the WL yet get inferior rewards.

Is this fair EA?
  • Rossco160715
    2155 posts Fans' Favourite
    6pm Thursday until 9am Monday. That would give ample time to complete the weekend league.
  • SomeNextGuy
    2759 posts Fans' Favourite
    6pm Thursday until 9am Monday. That would give ample time to complete the weekend league.

I mean, yeah, that'd be better, but why are we even suggesting limits? What benefit is it to us?
  • PiotrLolo
    1523 posts Play-Off Hero
    Smiley_Utd wrote: »
    I think most of us are just happy its 30 games instead of 40

It was 25 on PC before :(
  • Arron xox
    2981 posts National Call-Up
    Keep it how it is just improve rivals
  • Timur1808
    17 posts Ball Boy
    edited June 19
    There may be a secondary tournament during weekend as well. A shorter, lesser prestigious alternative for the ones who has no time or basically just wants to play lesser games. It would be like Champions league and europe league. less games lesser title less rewards on the secondary tournament. maybe 10 or 15. Just an idea, maybe a good one maybe a bad one I don't know.

Just thought, it can be another day than WL again like CL and UEL are on different days. Like a thursday league or something.
  • lukey200
    795 posts Semi-Pro
    edited June 19
    there should be a weekly competition a weekend competition and daily cup with rewards that make you play more - fairplay at least you can get 70 k a week for playing but on the bigger scale its peanuts for competing