SBCs you regret not doing or missing? (Non icons)

Vix14
480 posts An Exciting Prospect
I regret not doing Vidal FB. Such a beast card with balanced stats.

Comments

• iTaLenTZ
    466 posts An Exciting Prospect
    FB David Luiz, EoA de Rossi
  • Lackosweat
    5758 posts Big Money Move
    FB Firmino. So I can discard him once again. I’ve discarded Firmino multiple times including the Futmas card.

Hate the guy irl.
  • DannySTFC
    1345 posts Professional
    I started Prime Eusebio yesterday, it’s going to take all my coins + drain the untradeables from my club I’m not using. Can anyone convince me I’ve done the right thing because I’m worrying now I’ve committed myself 😆
  • EisenErmin
    5802 posts Big Money Move
    FB Firmino
  • Bevlarrrr
    1024 posts Professional
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    I started Prime Eusebio yesterday, it’s going to take all my coins + drain the untradeables from my club I’m not using. Can anyone convince me I’ve done the right thing because I’m worrying now I’ve committed myself 😆

Eusebio is next level. I done him, cost me around a mill. Got rid of so much dead wood in my club, fortunately I packed a fair few players out of the packs so all in all he cost me around 400k. Definitely do it. There’s a reason why so many people have got him and he’s held his price this late on in the game
  • Vix14
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    FB Firmino. So I can discard him once again. I’ve discarded Firmino multiple times including the Futmas card.

Hate the guy irl.

xD that's interesting
    Everton fan?
  • Vix14

Surely the right move. He's just next level in the game.
  • DannySTFC
    1345 posts Professional
    Bevlarrrr wrote: »

Eusebio is next level. I done him, cost me around a mill. Got rid of so much dead wood in my club, fortunately I packed a fair few players out of the packs so all in all he cost me around 400k. Definitely do it. There’s a reason why so many people have got him and he’s held his price this late on in the game

I’m too far in to stop now anyway. Done the four cheapest ones without spending anything plus the 89 squad with spending about 25k. Also put my Desailly into the icon section, so I’ve done too much to even considering not finishing him now :)
  • Vix14

I’m too far in to stop now anyway. Done the four cheapest ones without spending anything plus the 89 squad with spending about 25k. Also put my Desailly into the icon section, so I’ve done too much to even considering not finishing him now :)

Hope you pack something great from the packs.
  • AbuNegus
    1228 posts Professional
    David Luiz for sure
  • JT_cfc
    276 posts Sunday League Hero
    Was gonna say luiz but there are so many good tots cb nowadays. Ibra is the one i regret the most. Awesome value
  • Rookie_Gold1
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    David Luiz.

And regret doing Dani Alves as he was expensive
  • Sterve
    618 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Gareth Bale. Was so expensive but love his normal gold card.
  • Bevlarrrr
    1024 posts Professional

Happy days, you won’t regret it
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13084 posts Has That Special Something
    POTY van Dijk. Didn’t do him because I thought the ToTS would be cheaper, how wrong I was...
  • madwullie
    4402 posts National Call-Up
    EoaE Robben. Stupid not to do it. Love ribery and did goretzka. Robben would slot in nicely.

Did they re-release any sbcs last year? I know they did it in 17
  • Leandrinho
    1195 posts Professional
    Alonso... 91 rated lb, great pack returns etc
  • JVO97NL
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    FFS De Jong, EOE Robben and FB Dani Alves.
  • Poidisb
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special

He's great! :)
  • SomeNextGuy
    2770 posts Fans' Favourite
    Alves, but I couldn't afford him at the time.

Firmino to an extent but I'd have had to play him at CM.
  • Hamz
    370 posts Sunday League Hero
    FB LUIS , FUTMAS SON. , FB ALEX SANDRO
    might add TOTS AOUAR to the list as well
  • Chavez76
    2757 posts Fans' Favourite
    Leandrinho wrote: »
    Alonso... 91 rated lb, great pack returns etc

he wasnt 91 yet when the SBC came out though, was kind of a gamble
    (still have in my team though ..)
  • limjitwe
    6807 posts Big Money Move
    Firmino and Goretzka. More Goretzka because I’ve not seen any negative reviews.

As in it’s always good to do OP players so that you’ve options. There’s also some FOMO feeling.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9506 posts League Winner
    POTY van Dijk. Didn’t do him because I thought the ToTS would be cheaper, how wrong I was...

This.
  • Jonboyparker
    5285 posts Big Money Move
    BDay Perisic would of been a cool card.

But I generally did all the cards I wanted so I’m pretty happy.
  • MDeMontiagne
    174 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 19
    FB David Luiz, every time I come up against him he's an absolute monster, completely broken, gets away with crazy fouls.
    Post edited by MDeMontiagne on
  • Derryboy1893
    3564 posts National Call-Up
    Right now I wish I had FB Juanfran for better building around red Oblak and SBC Godin
  • QceCapo
    5601 posts Big Money Move
    FB Rooney
  • QceCapo
    5601 posts Big Money Move
    FB David Luiz, every time I come up against him he's an absolute monster, completely broken, gets away with murder.

He is lock down on his side too....
  • HullCity1904
    1894 posts Fans' Favourite
    I regret doing a lot of them... i was just bored most of the time

but I really regret not doing firmino