Another tots sbc.... Another keeper

Nessy
1737 posts Fans' Favourite
edited June 19
I think the 'random' player generator is stuck on goalies for my club. Every sbc for a ToTS has delivered a keeper, every red pick has delivered a keeper as choice. Had 4 ToTS in packs.... 3 keepers!!

I can't believe I submitted yet another decent squad and used coins for another crap pull.

4-A3103-F1-0978-41-C1-9577-1-C8-B5802-C97-C.jpg

Comments

• v4vendetta1978
    2780 posts Fans' Favourite
    Prem ederson
    La liga tar Stegen
    Ligue 1 benitez

• Smithy78
    82 posts Park Captain
    The way its going I'll be able to field a starting 11 tots goalkeepers !
  • spy
    289 posts Sunday League Hero
    I can understand weighting packs towards lower rated players but I really can’t understand why they are weighted towards goalkeepers even when they are high rated like Sommer and Donnarumma :(
  • DIXON THFC
    2472 posts Fans' Favourite
    spy wrote: »
    I can understand weighting packs towards lower rated players but I really can’t understand why they are weighted towards goalkeepers even when they are high rated like Sommer and Donnarumma :(

Because goal keepers are basically all the same and not game breaking, nobody at EA cares if you have a TOTS goalkeeper because it performes the same as your standard version.
  • zeultuturor
    446 posts Sunday League Hero
    spy wrote: »

they are not weighting towards goalkeepers. they are weighting towards the cheapest players which happen to be goalkeepers because special gk's are the same as nif gk's which is why there is no demand for them
  • Nessy
    1737 posts Fans' Favourite
    So I do a around 20 French upgrades..... Nothing.
    So I decide to do 2 81+ upgrades.
    Nothing in first.
    Then.... Walk out, blue flash!!!!!!

You can't make it up

53692-C8-E-51-FB-4-B05-81-EC-3-EDFF6-D9-B5-F7.jpg
  • jstracci
    240 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I wonder if by the end of TOTS we will be able to have a full 11 of TOTS untradable GK, and if so, who will be the keeper ?! :pensive: :expressionless: :wink: