Can Prime matthaus be replaced with... (team pic inside)

torakun
1593 posts Play-Off Hero
Benardo Silva?

I want to afford R94 again to play with Eusebio, but to be able to do that, I will need to change matthaus into someone ranging around 500k in price.

Any suggestion? I put Silva's name there because he seems to cause trouble everytime I play against him.

aeeca97d54aa86577f4b531eebd54d60.png

cheers

Comments

• ICE_UP_SON
    552 posts An Exciting Prospect
    TOTS Aouar looks like he could do the job. I have PIM lothar and TOTY Kante as cms in that formation and plan replacing one of them with him. I’ve gotten him but haven’t had a chance to use him as I am traveling for work.
  • torakun
    1593 posts Play-Off Hero
    ICE_UP_SON wrote: »
    TOTS Aouar looks like he could do the job. I have PIM lothar and TOTY Kante as cms in that formation and plan replacing one of them with him. I’ve gotten him but haven’t had a chance to use him as I am traveling for work.

Came up against him twice and he barely made a contribution other than looked really fast. Let me know how you get on with him :)
  • HardysPatch
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    torakun wrote: »
    Benardo Silva?

I want to afford R94 again to play with Eusebio, but to be able to do that, I will need to change matthaus into someone ranging around 500k in price.

Any suggestion? I put Silva's name there because he seems to cause trouble everytime I play against him.

cheers

May I be rude and ask how much you've spent on fifa 19 to get a team like that?
  • kraid
    2311 posts Fans' Favourite
    I replaced lothar with silva when playing 41212(2) and I actually preferred silva for his dribbling, he still makes tackles and interceptions too.
  • LiamSully
    6073 posts Big Money Move
    Benardo Silva?

cheers

No.
    You can’t.
    Get a job or some self respect, and find out for yourself :unamused:
  • torakun
    1593 posts Play-Off Hero
    kraid wrote: »
    I replaced lothar with silva when playing 41212(2) and I actually preferred silva for his dribbling, he still makes tackles and interceptions too.

Oh niceee! So you experience exactly what I was going to do then? Any problem with long range shot with silva? because what I love with matthaus is his sudden run from the deep and I just need to pass and he unleashed his awesome longshot to the top corner... @kraid
    LiamSully wrote: »
    Benardo Silva?

cheers

No.
    You can’t.

/bow
  • DanValletta
    1546 posts Play-Off Hero
    Wijnaldum. Unbelievably good and quite similar to Matthaus. Small, quick and good on the ball 4* combo
  • kraid
    2311 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 19

Oh niceee! So you experience exactly what I was going to do then? Any problem with long range shot with silva? because what I love with matthaus is his sudden run from the deep and I just need to pass and he unleashed his awesome longshot to the top corner... @kraid
    Benardo Silva?

cheers

No.
    You can’t.

/bow

Found silva’s long shots to be great. Plus his 99 finishing means inside the box he’s better then lothar. Only problem is the 3* weak foot, your not scoring with his right but on his left he’s great
  • torakun
    1593 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 19
    Wijnaldum. Unbelievably good and quite similar to Matthaus. Small, quick and good on the ball 4* combo

Good shout! Thanks! someone else to ponder about..

Benardo Silva?

cheers

No.
    You can’t.

/bow

Found silva’s long shots to be great. Plus his 99 finishing means inside the box he’s better then lothar. Only problem is the 3* weak foot, your not scoring with his right but on his left he’s great

Oh! he's a leftie! Hmm.. I never able to wire my brain how to operate with a left footed player as good as with right footed one, but might not matter since he will run from the deep instead of as a ST. cheers!
  • shepj6
    516 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Can recommend Aouar. Had a midfield 3 of PIM Matthaus, Vieira and Gullit, now dropped Matthaus for TOTS Aouar and think Aouar is better. Admittedly, not played many games so far with him (3 in Div 1), but Aouar has 3 goals in those games, gets forward a lot more than Matthaus did playing 433-5.