Wan Bissaka TOTS

Dudemaster_c1
362 posts Sunday League Hero
Is he better than NIF walker?

Comments

• EisenErmin
    5001 posts Big Money Move
    Every halfway decent fullback that is able to run around is better than Kyle Walker. I will never understand why he is used so much. Strong and fast he is, but nothing more.
  • DanValletta
    1198 posts Professional
    Never used walker but did try wan bissaka tots because I like him irl. I wasn't impressed at all.
  • Dudemaster_c1
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    Thanks how’s 90 aurier?
  • Robbo_86
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Wan Bissaka is a beast, I had him for about 50 games an the only reason I got rid was cause I got TAA in my red picks. He literally tackles everything! The amount of times he literally had Neymar in his pocket. I guess it just depends on how you play but I highly recommend him
  • CharlieC
    5866 posts Big Money Move
    he's a good finisher :lol:
  • The_WC
    464 posts Sunday League Hero
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    Every halfway decent fullback that is able to run around is better than Kyle Walker. I will never understand why he is used so much. Strong and fast he is, but nothing more.

Walker is the goat
  • SomeNextGuy
    2334 posts Fans' Favourite
    Robbo_86 wrote: »
    Wan Bissaka is a beast, I had him for about 50 games an the only reason I got rid was cause I got TAA in my red picks. He literally tackles everything! The amount of times he literally had Neymar in his pocket. I guess it just depends on how you play but I highly recommend him

Did he literally have Neymar in his pocket though?
  • Oneillr
    481 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I use him at LB on 7 chem - hes a beast for me - gets up and down the line all game, always in good positions and aggressive in the tackle. Wins a lot of headers as well. He is lightening quick a s well which helps
  • Robbo_86
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Robbo_86 wrote: »

Did he literally have Neymar in his pocket though?

Yeah he did, Wan Bissaka car keys was stuck in Neymars mouth. He had fluff stuck in his hair too
  • Team Sam
    1693 posts Play-Off Hero
    Wan-Bissaka is excellent. You notice the high agility.
  • kurbalija
    197 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    88 - Antonio Valencia - best RB in the game