TOTS Thauvin or Headliner Pepe?

NathanBFC94
560 posts An Exciting Prospect
Who is best? I play 41212 2 in game and if i got Pepe he would go LST and Thauvin would go either LST also or maybe CAM due to mad passing but which is best?

Also has anyone used the TOTS Savanier and if so he is decent

Comments

• Dennovic
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Got Thauvin in the SBC and scored 8 in 7 matches. Would really recommend him, if you only shoot with his left tho! As for Savanier, packed him in the upgrade sbc and wasn’t impressed. His passing is all right but I don’t find him anything special
  • NathanBFC94
    Dennovic wrote: »
    Got Thauvin in the SBC and scored 8 in 7 matches. Would really recommend him, if you only shoot with his left tho! As for Savanier, packed him in the upgrade sbc and wasn’t impressed. His passing is all right but I don’t find him anything special

Thanks man, Thauvin hood good enough to play striker or do you think CAM would be better
  • passpassshootpost
    620 posts An Exciting Prospect

Thanks man, Thauvin hood good enough to play striker or do you think CAM would be better

I found him more lethal as left striker
  • NathanBFC94

I found him more lethal as left striker

Thanks pal, was thinking of using him there as i have PIM Del Piero at CAM who works superbly there due to the 5* WF