Totw rivals assist

thackattack
112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Anyone else struggling with this one? Div1 is so hard to get this on for me. Hardly any worth while totws for serieA

Comments

• Yep. Going to relegate myself to div 5 an do it
  • makkan00
    427 posts Sunday League Hero
    Get two TOTW players, one to pair with your strikers and one as RB/LB to take corners.
    Set RB/LB to take corners and you should have at least one tall striker (good in air), such as CR7, Ibr etc.

It can be done in 3-5 matches max.
  • Seleukos
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bought zahavi. Did a great job
  • young_volki
    237 posts Sunday League Hero
    Packed Barella and did the job quite easy. 3 corner goals with ramos in 7 matches
  • Vix14
    261 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm struggling to win matches since this objective came out. My focus is on assisting by the totw player only and that's costing me wins.
  • Chavez76
    2436 posts Fans' Favourite
    Vix14 wrote: ยป
    I'm struggling to win matches since this objective came out. My focus is on assisting by the totw player only and that's costing me wins.

same. Relegated (even unintentional, since I was trying out different formations) to D3, and restored my old team, formation and tactics yesterday evening. Now back in D2 and 2/3 done with this one (IF 89 Mbappe on RCAM)
  • Retro_G
    27413 posts Player of the Year
    I used 87 Ben Yedder, done it fairly quickly in Division 1. Suso last week was a lot more annoying.
  • LiamSully
    5968 posts Big Money Move
    IF Payet at 60k was great for me, strong link to moments Dembele too ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Paquetesousa
    2056 posts Fans' Favourite
    When i started I was in div 1. Almost ended up in div 3 by the end
  • Agasfy
    1307 posts Professional
    87 dabbur
  • bezo85
    1031 posts Professional
    I used 86 Thauvin, 86 Depay and Moments Dembele as the front 3 in a 4312. Get the FUT swap deal done at the same time that way
  • zeultuturor
    449 posts Sunday League Hero
    took me 6 games in div1
    2 draws and 1 unregistered win for some reason also completed the tots objective meanwhile