Why is vardy going up ?

I saw on Sunday he was 800 coins so I bought 5 thinking I might sell for 1000 hes 5k now . Gutted I only bought 5 lol

Comments

• My guess is people doing the ligue 1 TOTS sbc
  • EisenErmin
    5337 posts Big Money Move
    I saw on Sunday he was 800 coins so I bought 5 thinking I might sell for 1000 hes 5k now . Gutted I only bought 5 lol

Why would you buy 5 to make 200coins profit each ? Thats quite the smallest margin i have ever seen so far from anyone trading
  • My guess is people doing the ligue 1 TOTS sbc

Why vardy though
  • EisenErmin wrote: »

Why would you buy 5 to make 200coins profit each ? Thats quite the smallest margin i have ever seen so far from anyone trading

I have about 3000 coins . I just see who is down on fit bin and buy 5 and hold for a day or 2 .
  • EisenErmin
    EisenErmin wrote: »

I have about 3000 coins . I just see who is down on fit bin and buy 5 and hold for a day or 2 .

If you just recently started ultimate team and have very few coins: buy silver rares on open bids (max 350) and sell for double the amount. I made a million coins with that method within the first week when the game was released. Just always have 100 listed and relist every hour.
  • EisenErmin wrote: »

If you just recently started ultimate team and have very few coins: buy silver rares on open bids (max 350) and sell for double the amount. I made a million coins with that method within the first week when the game was released. Just always have 100 listed and relist every hour.

Thanks bud . Ya I'm on a starter team again. Deleted game and team a few months ago ..
    What kind of silver rares . As I will always pick the wrong one
  • EisenErmin

Thanks bud . Ya I'm on a starter team again. Deleted game and team a few months ago ..
    What kind of silver rares . As I will always pick the wrong one

Best would be the ones that can be used in league SBC, but it really dosnt matter much. Good league and/or nation helps (France, Spain, england,...)
    You can also do it with silver common ones from a league that has an SBC, but avoid goalkeepers. Buy on open bids for 150coins and list for 300coins, some sell for more if you check each card before listing. They all sell, not in one circle but sooner or later they all sell.
  • Sm0key_J0e
    435 posts Sunday League Hero
    In real life, Vardy is as overrated as Owen.
  • Str8hii
    844 posts Semi-Pro
    Buy 86 rated and sell on friday 5k minimum profit