Anyone else never had more than 200k?

MPL4
1485 posts Play-Off Hero
Haha, I see everyone's teams and I'm so jealous. Max coins I've ever had is around 200k. No untradables (over 82 rated that is).
Am I the only one?

Comments

• Insan0
    527 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I started like that the most i had it was 1 million and it goes away fast buying players
  • MPL4
    1485 posts Play-Off Hero
    Insan0 wrote: »
    I started like that the most i had it was 1 million and it goes away fast buying players

Yeah, know what you mean. My biggest problem is u can never settle on a team, so I sell constantly.. Losing thousands each time
  • Boysie91
    7933 posts League Winner
    You just need to trade and don't open packs unless it's sbc/rewards. It soon adds up when you don't buy packs.
  • ImAtrocious
    1772 posts Play-Off Hero
    When did you start playing? I was well behind having picked it up in February (although I was trading a little on the app before I started for the year), but even with the late start I was able to get the point where I have a good team and plenty of coins. I was very patient and bought at good times while saving coins and trading on the market, and now have a team I'm very happy with plus some good spare coin. Do you just spend your coins right when you get them?
  • MPL4
    1485 posts Play-Off Hero
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    You just need to trade and don't open packs unless it's sbc/rewards. It soon adds up when you don't buy packs.

I'm rubbish at trading lol
  • MPL4
    1485 posts Play-Off Hero
    When did you start playing? I was well behind having picked it up in February (although I was trading a little on the app before I started for the year), but even with the late start I was able to get the point where I have a good team and plenty of coins. I was very patient and bought at good times while saving coins and trading on the market, and now have a team I'm very happy with plus some good spare coin. Do you just spend your coins right when you get them?

Yeah, I'm terrible at trading.. I tend to literally buy a team, play a bit, then sell. I know my mentality needs to change, maybe next year.... Who knows
  • Adam_MUFC
    303 posts Sunday League Hero
    I got to 1 million this year and realised that 1 million is last years 250k.
  • MPL4
    1485 posts Play-Off Hero
    Adam_MUFC wrote: »
    I got to 1 million this year and realised that 1 million is last years 250k.

This is another thing.... 200k gets you rather little this year. I do pride myself on not spending a single penny in game this year
  • Boysie91
    7933 posts League Winner
    MPL4 wrote: »

Everyone can trade all you have to do is look at 3 different players say for 1 hour and keep looking at how much they sell buy now and once you know the bin price just buy below bin and sell for a little bit more than the going price.
    For instance buy Kimpembe for 6k and his cheapest Bin is 6.5k you than put your one on the market for 6.8k it will sell after 1or 2 attempts but once you learn how it works you can build up for bigger profit players.
  • MPL4
    1485 posts Play-Off Hero

Everyone can trade all you have to do is look at 3 different players say for 1 hour and keep looking at how much they sell buy now and once you know the bin price just buy below bin and sell for a little bit more than the going price.
    For instance buy Kimpembe for 6k and his cheapest Bin is 6.5k you than put your one on the market for 6.8k it will sell after 1or 2 attempts but once you learn how it works you can build up for bigger profit players.

Do people buy over the lowest prices then?
  • PelzyWelzy
    9094 posts League Winner

Yep... All year through.

Tried and tested method is simply buying up random PL players and listing them for double, even triple their selling price.

People still buy them. Regularly. I can have 99 Rashford listed for 4.5k and one for 8.8k. Wouldn’t surprise me one bit of the 8.8k sold first.

Lazy buyers man, gotta love them.
  • selb
    5742 posts Big Money Move

All the time, lazy people mainly, but you can sell them for a lot more than a few hundred coins at a time, depending on the player.

At times late 2018 I was selling some lower rated (83/84) for a couple k more than the min and higher rated players like Sane/Sterling/VVD you could sell for tens of thousands more.
  • HDouble
    2280 posts Fans' Favourite
    You can get 100k each week very easy on this game. I have 2mil worth of subs 4 players tots untradeables. I wouldn’t play online this far into the game with a 200k team.
  • Th3DirtyPriest
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I found The Rewards from wk league, division rivals, plus doing weekly objectives for tots players make it easy to get money this year and a good team. I didn't take packs and just took coins untill I had 500k then upgrade and repeat.
  • Chriswhiteisright
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I tried this, I opened 30 packs during the La Liga TOTS and didnt even get a blue card, my pack luck has been crap.
  • FifaProDK
    508 posts An Exciting Prospect

I just wan't top play :'(
  • DanValletta
    1208 posts Professional
    Trading along with being conservative and smart with coins will get you silly amounts.

I decided to trade for the first time this year and in the first month I had 6m. If I do icon sbcs for example, I'll wait till a crash and rewards. That way you'll save 500k.

When buying a player. I always snipe. Never pay market value unless it's someone who you suspect will go up

I bought Trent tots for 540 and he was around 700 last week.

There is 125k profit.
  • KRANG00
    1647 posts Play-Off Hero
    I had more than that before the game was released just using the app :D
  • Jonboyparker
    5029 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 19
    What does you’re current team look like? Do you play much?

Coin management is a massive part of this game if you are a casual. Buying and selling at the right time can help and then watching market trends is very important with casual trading.

I know it’s only a game but if you want more coins you need to be smart. Don’t spend them as soon as you get them. There’s no need to upgrade constantly. For most of the game there is a large selection of cards that’s will do just as well as the top players for most people. Not quite as good but good enough to play at a decent level. You need coins to make coins. I’ve never relied on rewards and never played competitively to get the best red picks.
  • Staffie
    224 posts Sunday League Hero
    I dont understand where you are going wrong mate, im not a great trader or anything but ive probably had 4/5 million at any one time through playing rivals/weekend league and buying players sunday/monday and selling thursday friday. with the rewards system this year you should be hitting over 200k at least within 2 weeks....
  • kurbalija
    197 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    WTF I make 200k in a week...
  • SuperSonicSean
    5715 posts Big Money Move
    You can make 200K a week with rewards and light trading.
  • abhreebhu_45
    381 posts Sunday League Hero
    I no longer care about money,, invest most of time in squad building
  • Renamed12345678
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I hope the banned it in uk. Need to create a petition. How many hours do you have to play Fifa to earn go rewards of Fifa.
  • Hibee
    11320 posts Has That Special Something
    kurbalija wrote: »

I normally make it a day :D Trading is so easy. Just need to keep your transfer list full.
  • L0ngline
    430 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hibee wrote: »

I normally make it a day :D Trading is so easy. Just need to keep your transfer list full.
    Hibee wrote: »

200k a day? teach me master
  • Erashel
    216 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    it depends how long you've been playing the game.
    I have 2M coins and a 91 rated team, never bought FP. it's not hard at this point with tots
  • Denz
    1968 posts Fans' Favourite
    You don't even need to trade if you don't want to. Just buy special cards when low, hold for x amount of weeks and count the dollar. Even just doing a bit of that next fifa you will be a lot better off.

If you have time to trade then that can take you to another level but just investing, particularly early in the game will see you right. Informs, even discard inform investing the first few months is far too easy to not do it.
  • IxToMxI
    5437 posts Big Money Move
    IF trading method the best, I always fill my transfer list with low priced 82-84 IF’s sell them throughout the promos that require totws make so much and can’t really lose due to discard values