Question for R96 Owners

DoubleDeuces
33 posts Last Pick at the Park
I 'm finally in position to get a hold of him but, that stamina REALLY scares me. At what point in the match do you all sub him off? Thanks...

Comments

• johnlaker62
    1214 posts Professional
    I 'm finally in position to get a hold of him but, that stamina REALLY scares me. At what point in the match do you all sub him off? Thanks...

Never. Even as a wide CAM I don’t experience any stamina issues. Could be my play style. At striker you shouldn’t have any issues
  • DoubleDeuces

Never. Even as a wide CAM I don’t experience any stamina issues. Could be my play style. At striker you shouldn’t have any issues

Great to hear...I'll be playing him at striker.
  • MaddMike3711
    10788 posts Has That Special Something
    As long as you aren’t making 40 yard runs the whole game he has more than enough stamina since he’s Med/Med.
    Get him and never look back, absolutely unreal card. :)
  • johnlaker62
    1214 posts Professional

Great to hear...I'll be playing him at striker.

He is awesome. He does take some getting used to. He has a certain explosiveness to him that is unlike any other player in the game.
  • iTaLenTZ
    429 posts An Exciting Prospect
    His aggression and satmina are too low for me, also his workratio's aren't the best. Overhyped player IMO just like in real life
  • D0lvl
    1203 posts Professional
    No issue with stam.
  • DoubleDeuces
    As long as you aren’t making 40 yard runs the whole game he has more than enough stamina since he’s Med/Med.

Thanks. Whenever I come across him in weekend league, he makes my defenders look foolish and I have PIM Maldini, POTY VVD, TOTS Da Costa and FB Sandro. No other player gives me fits like R9. I'm excited about finally having him in the squad.
  • MaddMike3711
    iTaLenTZ wrote: »
    His aggression and satmina are too low for me, also his workratio's aren't the best. Overhyped player IMO just like in real life
    Overhyped irl? The dude won TWO Balon d’Ors and TWO WCs, along with a host of other silverware. What are you on? :joy:
  • Headshrinker363
    4680 posts National Call-Up

🎣
  • MaddMike3711

Thanks. Whenever I come across him in weekend league, he makes my defenders look foolish and I have PIM Maldini, POTY VVD, TOTS Da Costa and FB Sandro. No other player gives me fits like R9. I'm excited about finally having him in the squad.
    Yeah he’s awesome! Enjoy him and let me know how he works out for you! :)
  • Carlo
    1433 posts Professional

This is the most stupid comment I have ever read on any forums. What drugs are you on mate??

To the subject: stamina is not an issue at all bro. I never sub him as well.
  • iTaLenTZ
    edited June 18
    Overhyped irl? The dude won TWO Balon d’Ors and TWO WCs, along with a host of other silverware. What are you on? :joy:

I am a Real Madrid fan and I stopped supporting the club the year after they signed him. I watched all the games. He was horrible. Real Madrid never won anything meaningful with him in the team. He was an overvalued lazy fat disgrace of a player who only scored tap-ins and occasionally a decent goal would give him enough credit to spent another few months doing nothing. My biggest relief was when they sold him.
  • DoubleDeuces

Yeah he’s awesome! Enjoy him and let me know how he works out for you! :)

Will do!
  • Vezzo
    829 posts Semi-Pro
    What stamina issues
  • iTaLenTZ
    Carlo wrote: »

This is the most stupid comment I have ever read on any forums. What drugs are you on mate??

To the subject: stamina is not an issue at all bro. I never sub him as well.

People act like he was on the same level as CR7 and Messi are but they are miles and miles ahead of him in every aspect.
  • Giggs11
    290 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mind blown at some of these negative comments about r9....in real life
  • Headshrinker363

I am a Real Madrid fan and I stopped supporting the club the year after they signed him. I watched all the games. He was horrible. Real Madrid never won anything meaningful with him in the team. He was an overvalued lazy fat disgrace of a player who only scored tap-ins and occasionally a decent goal would give him enough credit to spent another few months doing nothing. My biggest relief was when they sold him.

Here’s what it looks like when these words come out your mouth.

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5d091f03526c71596ba3e6c0&rid=giphy.gif
  • CarlosJr9
    596 posts An Exciting Prospect
    His stamina has never been an issue for me.
  • HDouble
    2284 posts Fans' Favourite
    His stamina gets low in extra time but I would take off players with higher stamina left before him
  • IxToMxI
    5444 posts Big Money Move

R9 was class but come on this dude has a point there are actually a number of Icons on Fifa that deserve high ratings than him.

Cruyff and Eusebio not being higher R9 is mental
  • Sterve
    547 posts An Exciting Prospect
    IxToMxI wrote: »

R9 was class but come on this dude has a point there are actually a number of Icons on Fifa that deserve high ratings than him.

Maradona being basically unusable springs to mind.
  • Ultramantis
    81 posts Park Captain
    You just cannot program some aspects of real gameplay. Like messi's brain, ronaldo's desire, maradona's fluidity, r9's runs and trickeries. Yet we sit here with what we have and listen to children who only saw messi and ronaldo and think everyone else in the past were ****. R9 is literally one of if not the best pure striker we have ever seen.
  • Headshrinker363
    IxToMxI wrote: »

I’m mainly referring to his thoughts on his real life performances, should’ve cleared that up. They’re entitled to their opinion, I just totally disagree with it.
  • TheKillers246
    700 posts An Exciting Prospect
    DON'T DO IT, med/med workrates kills him. Regret doing him soo bad tbh.
  • Enzfut
    138 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    He was one of the best strikers of ALL TIME IRL, but in game you will always worry about his stamina, when you start worrying about stamina it affects how you use the player rather then playing a natural game.

Eusebio prime is the best st in game and i have had everyone worth having bar PiM R9.
  • Vezzo
    829 posts Semi-Pro

I completely agree.
  • young_volki
    237 posts Sunday League Hero
    I never sub him off, his stamina is actually pretty decent for a ST, if you dont use pressing for the whole match.
  • SomeNextGuy
    2392 posts Fans' Favourite
    He has 81 stamina, am I missing something?
  • EisenErmin
    5150 posts Big Money Move
    He has 81 stamina, am I missing something?

Its the same type of players that think Ronaldinho Prime or PIM is a bad player because of his around 80 stamina and therefore claim FB Depay beeing better than Ronaldinho. Which is absolute rediculous.
  • AdamH
    881 posts Semi-Pro

Surely if you’re a fan you’d say we WE sold him?

Plastic fanboy