Prime Fernando Hierro any good?!? Or TOTS Chiellini instead?!?

Hamzy_LFC
2034 posts Fans' Favourite
Nobody has spoken of him and his stats looks amazing

Anybody used him?

Looking to replace Carniball Bonucci

Comments

• Hamzy_LFC
    Anybody?!?
  • Markman007
    2617 posts Fans' Favourite
    Haven’t used prime Hierro but I can say TOTS Chiellini is very solid as usual. But I like TOTS Izzo better to be honest.
  • JVO97NL
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I've used Prime Hierro a few months back, he was alright but not the best. Only reason I used him was for the strong link to DDG. Haven't used Chiellini so can't say anything about him.
  • Hamzy_LFC
    Markman007 wrote: »
    Haven’t used prime Hierro but I can say TOTS Chiellini is very solid as usual. But I like TOTS Izzo better to be honest.

I’m a 3-5-2 formation what do you reckon?

I have UCL moments Manolas CB and PIM Cannavaro at RCB

Currently using Carniball Boncci as LCB but want to replace him

I have 400k

I’m just concerned that already having Cannavaro as a short CB think having Izzo to is making the backlike too short

What you reckon? @Markman007

• ImAtrocious
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero

I'm considering using Izzo...have TOTS Militao at the moment, but it'd be nice to free up some coins. Militao is great, but I don't feel like he's irreplaceable. (Blanc is his partner, for what it's worth)
  • Empyrium7
    2655 posts Fans' Favourite

This
    Izzo is great complete CB
    Will work great in 3 ATB. High speed and great passing
  • Hamzy_LFC
    Empyrium7 wrote: »

This

@Empyrium7 wouldn’t that make my backlike too short?!?

currently

LCB- Bonucci
    CB - UCL Moments Manolas
    RCB- PIM Cannavaro

Izzo would be LCM replacing Bonucci.

What you reckon?

• Empyrium7
    Hamzy_LFC wrote: »

This

@Empyrium7 wouldn’t that make my backlike too short?!?

currently

LCB- Bonucci
    CB - UCL Moments Manolas
    RCB- PIM Cannavaro

Izzo would be LCM replacing Bonucci.

What you reckon?

@Hamzy_LFC

not really, Izzo is 6" and Manolas is 6.2" and both with 99 jumping on anchor or sentinel.
    not a lot of people use Ibra now so their height is more than okay.

High jumping is better than someone tall with low jumping.
    give Izzo a try, you won't regret it. high composure and reactions, great passing and pace. and maxed defensive stats.
  • Hamzy_LFC
    I’ve got a big on Izzo now at 250k with 20 mins to go and he’s a FRESH CARD!!!

Love a fresh card lol it’s an OCD thing! Hah

@Empyrium7 thanks for the input bro.

Always to good to talk to people about players etc rather then “who did you pull in your rewards or guaranteed SBC”
  • Markman007

Always to good to talk to people about players etc rather then “who did you pull in your rewards or guaranteed SBC”

Yea I agree with going for Izzo. Chiellini has slightly better positioning, but Izzo makes up for that with his speed. He can also play the ball well, unlike Manolas who is a pure defender. Overall I find Izzo the best Serie A CB. He’s such a well balanced, complete defender. I think you’re gonna like him!
  • Empyrium7
    edited June 18

@Hamzy_LFC
    I totally understand. a fresh card is worth paying some extra coins for.
    luckily I packed him in my reds and sold the tradable one.

it's always nice to talk to people who don't follow the META. (Especially Serie A based Team)

I don't pack anything so looking at those threads makes me feel like ****.

I'm trying Bruno Fernandes and De paul this week. I need a good LM
    I'll appreciate any input on them.

had Jovic and he was great. but had to link him with Da Costa and I didn't like him. so replaced him with Cancelo andI'm looking for a good CM/CAM/ST that can play at LM

• Bevlarrrr
    977 posts Professional
    I’ve got Cannavaro in my 352, I’m using him middle CB tho, thought he’d be better there where there’s so many 4231 LT Cross abusers. I know Cannavaro has ridiculous jump but it still worries me lol
  • ThisVergaRA
    390 posts Sunday League Hero
    I replaced tots chiellini with red Izzo never looked back he plays as good as my militao just wish I dint have to use tots donnaruma
  • Hamzy_LFC
    @Markman007 @Empyrium7 last on Izzo that’s slightly worries me because all my CB have High defence with either medium or low attack.

Izzo is medium/medium and I don’t want to be exposed specially in a 3-5-2

@Bevlarrrr you using 3-5-2 with Izzo are you experiencing such a thing?
  • RayS
    25102 posts Player of the Year
    Was dependable but not outstanding
  • Markman007
    @Markman007 @Empyrium7 last on Izzo that’s slightly worries me because all my CB have High defence with either medium or low attack.

That’s what I meant about Chiellini’s defensive positioning being slightly better. But as long as your other CBs have high defensive work rates it should be fine. Izzo’s pace, especially with anchor, means he isn’t easily caught out.
  • Bevlarrrr
    977 posts Professional
    edited June 18

I haven’t got Izzo mate no, I’ve been using Birthday VVD and FB Luiz with Cannavaro. I’ve got TOTS Militao aswell but I play him CDM in game. Gonna do the Aouar SBC tho so I’m thinking of going Militao, Thiago Silva and Marquinhos. Just gone back to 352 after a few weeks off of it so getting use to it again
  • Hamzy_LFC
    It’s a tug of war with chiellini and Izzo

Thing with chiellini defensively maybe more reliable but at 3-5-2 he needs to be quick and agile also a good passer his tots stats are great for that...

Izzo on the other hand has the pace, he’s agile, great passer... Izzo reminds of PIM cannavaro in a lot of ways which is a good thing because he’s on another level.

I hope I made the right decision dropping Carniball Bonucci for tots Izzo.
  • Hamzy_LFC
    Bevlarrrr wrote: »

I haven’t got Izzo mate no, I’ve been using Birthday VVD and FB Luiz with Cannavaro. I’ve got TOTS Militao aswell but I play him CDM in game. Gonna do the Aouar SBC tho so I’m thinking of going Militao, Thiago Silva and Marquinhos. Just gone back to 352 after a few weeks off of it so getting use to it again

Mate the 3-5-2 is a beast formation so much buzz using it. Only reason it keeps me playing FIFA
  • Empyrium7
    It’s a tug of war with chiellini and Izzo

Thing with chiellini defensively maybe more reliable but at 3-5-2 he needs to be quick and agile also a good passer his tots stats are great for that...

Izzo on the other hand has the pace, he’s agile, great passer... Izzo reminds of PIM cannavaro in a lot of ways which is a good thing because he’s on another level.

I hope I made the right decision dropping Carniball Bonucci for tots Izzo.

You did the right thing. Izzo is great. the first couple of matches you will notice how agile he is and it will get you sometime to get used to him. judge him after 5 matches.
  • Bevlarrrr
    977 posts Professional
    Bevlarrrr wrote: »

Mate the 3-5-2 is a beast formation so much buzz using it. Only reason it keeps me playing FIFA

Ye mate so good, when it clicks its unstoppable at times, especially beating the 4231 sheep. I was playing 41212(2) and being successful with that but was fed up of playing against the 4231 and leaving myself exposed down the wings where my wingbacks bombed forward so much, at least with 352 it goes into a back 5 on defence then the wide men bomb forward on attack !
  • Hamzy_LFC
    @Empyrium7 @Markman007 @Bevlarrrr

Guys you think TOTS Donnarumma is worth the upgrade?!?

I’ve had his 88 red pick card for over 500 games and he’s been exceptional!

Thinking is he worth upgrading to TOTS any noticeable difference?!?
  • Bevlarrrr
    977 posts Professional

Keep on playing against him, some games I have trouble against him, mainly the people that move him. All GK’s I find have their moments tho. Give him a try
  • Markman007

I packed TOTS Sirigu untradeable and I actually prefer him to TOTS Donna. Defensively they are close enough, but for me Sirigu’s GK long throw is a key trait, as you can often catch opponents out on the counter.
  • Empyrium7

I had the 90 version before. I didn't feel a big difference. both are great for me.

@Markman007
    nice. didn't know that Sirigu had the long throw trait. its worth it to give him a try. loved it on Handanovic

• Markman007
    edited June 18

I had the 90 version before. I didn't feel a big difference. both are great for me.

@Markman007
    nice. didn't know that Sirigu had the long throw trait. its worth it to give him a try. loved it on Handanovic

Yea I love long throw. That’s one of the reasons I usually use Handanovic most years! But yeah Sirigu’s got it too.
  • DanValletta
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    I used prime Hierro. Next to prime puyol and I wanted him to be great but puyol outshone him. This was at the start of the game too. I wouldn't imagine he's much good now.