Change of pack opening animation on web app and mobile app

JT_cfc
276 posts Sunday League Hero
Any chance the pack opening animation on web app and mobile app can be similiar to the ones we see on the platform, with the board, flag and position of the player revealed before unveiling the player? Just find it so much more fun opening pack this way but can't do that on web app or mobile app.
@EA_Andy

Comments

• cavester77
    78 posts Park Captain
    I thought I did when the tots Spanish league came up Argentinian.

Unfortunately then it came up cdm.
  • Chubz
    3223 posts National Call-Up
    true, sometimes I have to save my packs so I can enjoy the "thrill" of the pack animation on the console...usually end up dissapointed anyways but its always cool when you see the logo that its a walk out.
  • EA_Andy
    3258 posts EA Community Manager
    JT_cfc wrote: »
    Any chance the pack opening animation on web app and mobile app can be similiar to the ones we see on the platform, with the board, flag and position of the player revealed before unveiling the player? Just find it so much more fun opening pack this way but can't do that on web app or mobile app.
    @EA_Andy

I hear ya, think most people will agree.

I expect it's just technical reasons why the same animation can't be used on the app.

I'd say if it could be possible in the future it's something we'd love to do.
  • Cbn
    638 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Believe me, it would been edited if they could do it. Getting people hooked on gambling.