• The_WC
    468 posts Sunday League Hero
    Menloh wrote: »
    DadBod wrote: »
    Markman007 wrote: »
    You need to step up your game kid. My FB ibra is destroying division 1 noobs by 2 goals per game. So my tip for you? Get good.

Challenge accepted. Your Ibra wont score against me in 3 games

Livestream forum showdown!

Yeah lets go!

Lol a guy struggling with a team of tots reus, potm hazard and pim bergkamp? What do you need kid? I’ll use my team on squad battles with just nif jesus as my striker. You’re boring me off.

Then bring it on. Stop talking like a 12 year old and play a best of 3 against me

Go on son destroy this little non gender specific.
    The_WC wrote: »
    RVN_10 wrote: »
    You need to step up your game kid. My FB ibra is destroying 70 rated squad battle squads in beginner by 2 goals per game. So my tip for you? Get good.

Fixed it for you

Lol you’re too funny. Add me on psn and i’ll destroy your wife in bed.

A man already said he wants to play you
    You need to step up your game kid. My FB ibra is destroying division 1 noobs by 2 goals per game. So my tip for you? Get good.

Challenge accepted. Your Ibra wont score against me in 3 games

Go on mate take out the trash

Who’s trash boy? Only trash bins use icardi lol

You to scared?
  • bberger
    4610 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 18
    bberger wrote: »
    Can only comment for his TOTS which is similar.. 230 games, 270 goals. Exclusively in WL..

Ok, not trying to point fingers or name names but I call bull💩. Community tots was May 17, one month ago, 4 weekend leagues would be 120... 🤦‍♂️

Yeah, sorry about that. Clearly ment (in my head ;-)) WL+DR (no singles, friendlies or offline) but somehow my brain hit a dead end there.. lol

Thanks for pointing it out. Spent your post a like.
  • RayS
    24897 posts Player of the Year
    edited June 18
    The_WC wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    He needed up with 358 goals in 343 games before he was replaced... By TOTS Zlatan.

Still keeping the FB card tho for good memories sake

What is tots better at? Is he much of an upgrade

@The_WC the main thing with the TOTS is that his shooting and passing and dribbling is already so good that you can go nuts and just add a Shadow on him and bring that pace near max. He definitely doesn't feel like an Mbappe in his speed even at supposed max, but he is significantly faster than his FB.

Otherwise it's probably fine to stick with the FB. The upgrade won't be that noticeable . If you've maxed out all other areas of your team or just want the best Zlatan card though, by all means, go crazy and get him lol
  • Arsence
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yeah well my record in 900 games is 914 goals all weekend league and rivals. Get good newb
  • bezo85
    1027 posts Professional
    102 goals in 196 games for me. A lot of those were late sub appearances though. He’s recently been replaced by TOTS Mena as my late striker super sub. Might put him in the Ultimate TOTS SBC depending on how Mena gets on the WL.
  • The_WC
    Arsence wrote: »
    Yeah well my record in 900 games is 914 goals all weekend league and rivals. Get good newb

I believe the term is git gud.
  • The_WC
    bezo85 wrote: »
    102 goals in 196 games for me. A lot of those were late sub appearances though. He’s recently been replaced by TOTS Mena as my late striker super sub. Might put him in the Ultimate TOTS SBC depending on how Mena gets on the WL.

That's bold
  • Menloh
    299 posts Sunday League Hero
    The amount of people bragging about their stats and then call other people noobs is too damn high in this thread
  • DanValletta
    1208 posts Professional
    The amount of people bragging about their stats and then call other people noobs is too damn high in this thread

Listen noob. My FB ibra has the highest goals to games ratio of any striker I've used. Even though there are plenty sub appearances he's still 1/1

Git gud noob.
  • SomeNextGuy
    2340 posts Fans' Favourite

Listen noob. My FB ibra has the highest goals to games ratio of any striker I've used. Even though there are plenty sub appearances he's still 1/1

Git gud noob.

Hmm.

Division?
  • Menloh

Git gud noob.

No my Ibra has the highest goals to game ratio of all strikers in game. Have used them all. And I am in Division 0 which is even tougher than div 1. So git gud and stop talking to me you aint worth my time noob
  • JURITO1000
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    1600 games and 1200 goals /450 assist
  • FinneganFach
    2123 posts Fans' Favourite
    A lot of cringe inducing Internet tough guys in here. Think a few of you need a time out in the corner. Crikey.
  • The_WC
    A lot of cringe inducing Internet tough guys in here. Think a few of you need a time out in the corner. Crikey.

Yeah your right I have had a time out and I now feel ready to face the world
  • Sm0key_J0e
    360 posts Sunday League Hero
    Though I like Ibra, I find it is quite easy to defend against him.
    As he is not very quick, you just need to get in front of him to cover corners.
    Apart from this, he has never posed any major problems for my defense.
  • DanValletta
    1208 posts Professional

Git gud noob.

No my Ibra has the highest goals to game ratio of all strikers in game. Have used them all. And I am in Division 0 which is even tougher than div 1. So git gud and stop talking to me you aint worth my time noob

Well my dad is in div -1 so you are the real noob.
  • SomeNextGuy
    2340 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just played five SB games and scored 200 goals with Ibra so now he has 350 goals in 200 games, all divisions and WL.
  • DanValletta
    1208 posts Professional

Git gud noob.

Hmm.

Division?

If that's a serious question. I'm in div 1 around 2500 points. When I played him as a starter he had like 1.5/1.

He was a cheat code when he was first released.
  • Menloh

Git gud noob.

Your dad must be Zlatan I suppose😱 Only Zlatan is allowed to play in div -1
  • DanValletta
    1208 posts Professional

Git gud noob.

Your dad must be Zlatan I suppose😱 Only Zlatan is allowed to play in div -1

I did see him karate kicking pigeons over next doors garden last week. 🤔
    He could very well be.
  • kurbalija
    197 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    your ibra is shait my birthday bale is mopping floor with him
    60v2eFd.jpg
  • Menloh
    edited June 20
    kurbalija wrote: »
    60v2eFd.jpg

Sorry this is for ibra only. Start a bale thread.

Ibra is not sharing a thread with anyone
  • Kove
    3988 posts National Call-Up
    I've only replaced my striker 5 times this year

Belotti > Lewa > FB Tevez > FB Ibra > TOTS CR7.

The only one on par with Ibra's Goals ratio (623 goals from 570 games, predominately WL) is CR7. I rate Ibra very very highly.
  • Menloh
    Kove wrote: »

The only one on par with Ibra's Goals ratio (623 goals from 570 games, predominately WL) is CR7. I rate Ibra very very highly.

As a lone striker?
  • Mmandras
    1620 posts Play-Off Hero
    There is no one better. This card is CR7 killer and icon squads killer.

It's a shame we cannot have 11 Ibras on the team.
  • The_WC
    60v2eFd.jpg

Terrible ratio
  • Kove
    3988 posts National Call-Up
    Kove wrote: »

As a lone striker?

Yep. He doesn't share
  • DadBod
    6265 posts Big Money Move
    60v2eFd.jpg

Get that trash out of this thread boy. Even zidane doesn’t like him.