Weekend League Rewards?

Comments

• RVN_10
    340 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just seen this on twitter a
    shepj6 wrote: »
    The packs for elite and Top 100 rewards are in the code now, same as other leagues - ie "Guarantees 3 Players from Ultimate TOTS" and "Guarantees 11 Players from Ultimate TOTS". So would imagine the other rewards will be the same, ie G2 gets a guarantee of 1 Ultimate Player in each pick. G3 picks from either ROW or Ultimate.

Just seen this on Twitter aswell, hopefully it will be confirmed soon or changed on the rewards in game, one last weekend league 😊
  • Chavez76
    2751 posts Fans' Favourite
    The packs for elite and Top 100 rewards are in the code now, same as other leagues - ie "Guarantees 3 Players from Ultimate TOTS" and "Guarantees 11 Players from Ultimate TOTS". So would imagine the other rewards will be the same, ie G2 gets a guarantee of 1 Ultimate Player in each pick. G3 picks from either ROW or Ultimate.

that will be a swetfest .. 11 guaranteed ultimate tots pack.
    Also means I NEED to get to get to G2 again :0
  • shepj6
    516 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited June 20
    Chavez76 wrote: »

Sure will, never got past G1 yet, be a good time to hit Elite for the first time. Also the Guaranteed ROW and Utlimate TOTS packs are in the code too (Sun and Tues SBCs)
  • Chavez76
    2751 posts Fans' Favourite

Sure will, never got past G1 yet, be a good time to hit Elite for the first time. Also the Guaranteed ROW and Utlimate TOTS packs are in the code too (Sun and Tues SBCs)

kewl, thanks for the information!
  • shepj6
    516 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Code here, courtesy of FutWatch

[img][/img]2hmihd1.jpg

91jl1h.jpg
  • BorussenBernie09
    1462 posts Professional

Thx Mate!
  • EA_Andy
    3277 posts EA Community Manager
    Rewards should be updated in the in-game schedule today - sorry I don't have more than that for you.
  • BorussenBernie09
    1462 posts Professional
    So, no Ultimate TOTS in the WL Rewards???
  • So, no Ultimate TOTS in the WL Rewards???

its kinda fab,

it might make the game more fun if the rewards are dross . It probably won't but it might make people play the game of football rather than abuse mechanics . ( although my bro is a mechanic so i can understand the abuse ! )
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    So 1-2 mil aleast for elite finish!!!
  • Noob_FC wrote: »

why is it 1-2 m ? they are totw packs from what i can see . 76 - 82 rated mostly ?
  • BorussenBernie09
    1462 posts Professional
    So, no Ultimate TOTS in the WL Rewards???

(although my bro is a mechanic so i can understand the abuse ! )

🤔
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    Noob_FC wrote: »

why is it 1-2 m ? they are totw packs from what i can see . 76 - 82 rated mostly ?

They will be updated to Ultimate team players... and Should have best of the players this season... 3 of those should get you a mil atleast
  • EisenErmin
    5799 posts Big Money Move

They will be updated to Ultimate team players... and Should have best of the players this season... 3 of those should get you a mil atleast

Unless you get Ederson, Donnarumma and Oblak
  • BorussenBernie09
    1462 posts Professional
    @EA_Andy so what's right now? TOTS Rewards, TOTW Rewards?
  • HullCity1904
    1894 posts Fans' Favourite
    not a chance in hell EA screw us one last time, if next week's red picks and from TOTW

might as well all delete the game and end it right now.. there's nothing else lol
  • not a chance in hell EA screw us one last time, if next week's red picks and from TOTW

might as well all delete the game and end it right now.. there's nothing else lol

hey ! that 82 striker Eder helped me to get bergkamp this morning ! good totw pack pull :joy: