Weekend League Rewards?

BorussenBernie09
1277 posts Professional
What will the Rewards for the upcoming WL be like? Ultimate TOTS Picks? "Normal" IF?

Any Info on this @EA_Andy

Comments

• EA_Andy
    2935 posts EA Community Manager
    What will the Rewards for the upcoming WL be like? Ultimate TOTS Picks? "Normal" IF?

I don't have any info but if I can find out I'll let you know.
  • BorussenBernie09
    1277 posts Professional
    EA_Andy wrote: »

I don't have any info but if I can find out I'll let you know.

Thx mate :)
  • JT_cfc
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    Im definitely not playing if we are playing for in forms this coming weekend.
  • parky83
    422 posts Sunday League Hero
    surly ultimate tots as its the last wl before everyone finally quits the game i know this will be my last (aslong as its ultimate tots) if not then last wl was my last worst weekend of the whole sorry experience of fifa 19 such a terrible game last weekend can not understand ive had bad gameplay a lot in 19 but this was just unbearable then went on rivals last night and it was perfect but only played two matches as ive completely lost any energy to play the game now! going to give pes ago this year i think if its no better than pes 20 will try fifa if thats still not had the servers and gameplay completely re-worked then the xbox can be sold and i will wait for the next gen
  • chevano
    241 posts Sunday League Hero
    are there not comming ROTW tots first and after might be those pink cards
  • BorussenBernie09
    1277 posts Professional
    parky83 wrote: »
    surly ultimate tots as its the last wl before everyone finally quits the game i know this will be my last (aslong as its ultimate tots) if not then last wl was my last worst weekend of the whole sorry experience of fifa 19 such a terrible game last weekend can not understand ive had bad gameplay a lot in 19 but this was just unbearable then went on rivals last night and it was perfect but only played two matches as ive completely lost any energy to play the game now! going to give pes ago this year i think if its no better than pes 20 will try fifa if thats still not had the servers and gameplay completely re-worked then the xbox can be sold and i will wait for the next gen

I'm really not sure if EA will give us the Chance to get ultimate TOTS Picks. I mean what is the lowest rating there? 90-92?

You know, EA has been greedy all year...better sell those packs than giving the Players Ultimate TOTS Red Picks for "free"
  • ImAtrocious
    1773 posts Play-Off Hero
    Is there a chance that this week could be just ROTW and not Ultimate TOTS? I think there could be enough players in ROTW to justify a solo TOTS.
  • starfox1284
    1360 posts Professional
    There will be ultimate TOTS and some crappy rest of the world stuff.....you will get ROTW in your picks....bet on it.
  • parky83
    will be ultimate and rotw just to make sure we only pack rubbish in rewards! to be fair i think im done anyway just aint got the willing or energy to go again this weekend maybe try 2 matches and if its the same game as last weekend just bin it off!
  • Idek
    9852 posts League Winner
    They'll do a ROTW along with ultimate and everybody who finishes gold 2 and higher will get a GK as their guaranteed ultimate TOTS player pick
  • parky83
    Idek wrote: »
    They'll do a ROTW along with ultimate and everybody who finishes gold 2 and higher will get a GK as their guaranteed ultimate TOTS player pick

this :/
  • Such a big company. Cant even tell us what we can expect in a week. Really EA is so bad at communicating.
  • KRANG00
    1654 posts Play-Off Hero
    Such a big company. Cant even tell us what we can expect in a week. Really EA is so bad at communicating.

They make it up as they go! :D

Properly got a list of ideas from people who have never played the game, then just do a lucky dip.
  • BorussenBernie09
    1277 posts Professional
    Any results @EA_Andy?
  • krappen07
    5990 posts Big Money Move
    Any answers yet? Ain’t playing if it’s IF as TOTW packs
  • Arsence
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You'll find out on Friday, patience is a virtue
  • mr_flibble
    244 posts Sunday League Hero
    There is no way they can change back to totw now. Most people would have redeemed their qualification on the basis that rewards are still TOTS. If they wanted to change back to totw they should have provided details on Monday (as they did when they communicated we would get tots instead of totw).

They will probably just put Onana in the ultimate tots and let everyone pack him (I have packed him every possible time - 4 times).
  • Seleukos
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    He wants to know, if the WL rewards of next WL will be red ultimate tots picks
  • EA_Andy
    2935 posts EA Community Manager
    Any results @EA_Andy?

Not yet - if I can get the info to you before Friday I will update this thread.
  • Smiley_Utd
    1251 posts Professional

I am also eagerly awaiting this answer!
  • Tommygunn
    3127 posts National Call-Up
    Friday it is then :D
  • shepj6
    444 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bascially we'll find out once the rewards packs are updated in game then (haven't checked but I assume they haven't been yet).
  • HullCity1904
    1869 posts Fans' Favourite

Well a few days ago it said "ultimate totw pack"

but i checked yesterday and the "totw" part had disappeared...so i would think ultimate tots or something might be on the cards
  • parky83
    :D how is this something you dont know surely its been decided and would take 30 mins max to find out 10000 ppl work on the game and not one of them that could be dropped a quick email to say look lads the community want to know if there is any point playing fifa this weekend or not give us an email back so i can keep everyone in the loop
  • HullCity1904
    1869 posts Fans' Favourite
    parky83 wrote: »
    :D how is this something you dont know surely its been decided and would take 30 mins max to find out 10000 ppl work on the game and not one of them that could be dropped a quick email to say look lads the community want to know if there is any point playing fifa this weekend or not give us an email back so i can keep everyone in the loop

How have you not realised by now that it's not about knowing it's about willingness to share the information.

EA always hold back the information to avoid manipulation of the market. If we all knew what was coming we'd all invest sensibly in advance, instead of the mass frenzy that occurs when something unexpected drops.
  • parky83
    im not looking to influence the market or pick up cards to flip if its ultimate tots this weekend then i will play if its not then last weekend was my last the game isnt worth it anymore complete mess! i just wish everyone could pull together in the community and make a stand against the madness that everyone has to put up with every year but even more so this year
  • parky83 wrote: »

How have you not realised by now that it's not about knowing it's about willingness to share the information.

EA always hold back the information to avoid manipulation of the market. If we all knew what was coming we'd all invest sensibly in advance, instead of the mass frenzy that occurs when something unexpected drops.

How can u invest in wl rewards.. Just tell us what we can expect to be rewarded with for playing WL.Im not asking what Sbcs they will release.
  • maksi
    6507 posts Big Money Move
    They are still calculating how Ultimate TOTS red picks would impact the market, that's why they didn't decide it yet.
  • jackbingers
    683 posts Semi-Pro
    Any update?
  • shepj6
    444 posts Sunday League Hero
    The packs for elite and Top 100 rewards are in the code now, same as other leagues - ie "Guarantees 3 Players from Ultimate TOTS" and "Guarantees 11 Players from Ultimate TOTS". So would imagine the other rewards will be the same, ie G2 gets a guarantee of 1 Ultimate Player in each pick. G3 picks from either ROW or Ultimate.