[PS4] Looking for TOTS...

Oscar53955
276 posts Sunday League Hero
edited June 2019
Hey everyone,

I’m looking for certain TOTS players. If anyone sees them on the market or owns any of them and is willing to sell, please let me know

Players:

None right now

Post edited by Oscar53955 on

Comments

• Angy
    2746 posts Fans' Favourite
    I bought TOTS Mbappe a couple of days ago. If he doesn’t suit me then will let you know. Played him at RST and in the first match he was really good. But he is all about pace and finishing so need to see how well he does in laggy games
  • Angy
    Tots Fernandinho is listed
  • Oscar53955
    Angy wrote: »
    Tots Fernandinho is listed

Thanks for letting me know! I’d prefer him rather than TOTS Fabinho or Luiz Gustavo but I currently do not have the coins to afford him and the other players I’m looking for

• Oscar53955
    Edit: I found TOTS Luiz Gustavo
  • Angy
    edited June 2019
    Oscar53955 wrote: »

Wow..I didn’t even see him listed. I think every time I’m looking for a player I seem to find everyone else apart from that player lol. Looking for Griezmann Tots now to compare with Dybala

Saw 2 listed over the last 1 week...none listed now
  • Angy

You can try Matic also. Just listed by someone
  • Oscar53955

Yeah I saw him get listed but unfortunately he doesn’t fit in my team. I also saw some really cheap listings like a FOF Paulinho for like 70k (he goes for around 300k) and FOF Umtiti for 100K (goes for upwards of 300k, I think). I wasn’t fast enough, though
  • Angy

Yeah I saw him get listed but unfortunately he doesn’t fit in my team. I also saw some really cheap listings like a FOF Paulinho for like 70k (he goes for around 300k) and FOF Umtiti for 100K (goes for upwards of 300k, I think). I wasn’t fast enough, though

Yeh someone must be clearing the club. Got savic for 300k, he goes for 500k.

Really hoping to get Griezmann now
  • Oscar53955
    Edit: Also looking for TOTS Talisca and TOTS or FOF Thiago Silva
  • Oscar53955
    Update: Got FOF Thiago Silva just now. Man, I didn’t think I would find him so soon
  • Oscar53955
    Update: I just got Talisca now as well. I am getting pretty lucky.
  • Angy
    Wow...lucky u!! Do try for Griezmann tots too
  • Oscar53955
    Wow...lucky u!! Do try for Griezmann tots too

Thanks! Yeah I’m keeping an eye out
  • Oscar53955
    Update: Just got TOTS Neymar. Very happy. My addiction of checking the market has paid off :smile:
  • Oscar53955
    Just got Douglas Costa and Pjanic
  • Angy
    Any luck with Griezmann ?
  • Angy
    Update: Just got TOTS Neymar. Very happy. My addiction of checking the market has paid off :smile:

Congrats!! You will love him! Play him at lcam or ccam or rst
  • Oscar53955
    Any luck with Griezmann ?

Unfortunately I haven’t seen a TOTS or FOF Griezmann card. I’ve only seen the 90 rated one
  • Angy
    Update: I just got Talisca now as well. I am getting pretty lucky.

Must have seen around 4 Talisca cards in last 1.5 hours! Seems to be getting listed a lot suddenly
  • Oscar53955

Congrats!! You will love him! Play him at lcam or ccam or rst

Thanks. Yeah I’ve been watching some reviews on youtube, one of them saying his ideal position is CAM.

• Angy
    Woah...someone just got 88 Vieirra for 170k coins!! I was maybe a micro second late in grabbing him. He goes for 900k coins
  • Oscar53955
    Woah...someone just got 88 Vieirra for 170k coins!! I was maybe a micro second late in grabbing him. He goes for 900k coins

Wow! What a lucky guy

• Oscar53955
    Edit: Got Telles. I’m temporarily closing this thread for now, at least until I gather enough coins to get Mbappe
  • Oscar53955
    Edit: “reopened” this thread since I’m thinking of getting Mbappe. Will also be looking for TOTS Kroos and TOTS Casemiro, but I don’t have the coins right now to get all of them and Mbappe is harder to find so I’ll work on getting him first
  • Willing to swap tots Agüero for Tots Griezmann Or 98 griezmann! I am also willing to swap tots azpilicueta
  • Can you let me know if you see TOTS Griezmann on the market please! :)
  • Whufc
    1380 posts Play-Off Hero
    By the time someone sees him comes on here let's you know, you see it go on fifa his gone
  • Benitezk2001
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Looking for pelé on Xbox one
  • Benitezk2001
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I saw one up on the market yesterday I know he is rare hope I can get some help .
  • Oscar53955
    Edit: Because I’m not even close to being able to afford the team I wanted with Mbappe, I am looking for TOTS Reus now. If anyone owns him and is willing to sell, or if anyone sees him, please let me know