FIFA 20 Boots Thread

Comments

• Krrypt0n
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Generic, because they change them to new Nike in new update, when patch will be available on console.

Yes man, for you, but since i am playing on PC, 3d model is in, textures are in, why i have to see the old generic black and white EA 3d model?😂
  • MrSkittles93
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2019
    Ok. Sorry, I forgot... PC :) Maybe this time! If not, you have Frosty :)
  • OfficialPayton
    515 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Update is out now on console but not sure on the boots
  • Davide1774
    203 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Guys, I'm really sad, because even today, despite the release of the 1.06 patch, nothing has been added to the catalog. All this is incredible, EA is kidding us again this year
  • Krrypt0n
    edited October 2019
    So thats why we dont see them either on pc, we have to wait for a server update on the catalogue
  • CaptainJack13
    643 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I assuming that the PL winter ball will be added to the catalogue soon so maybe any new boots will be added at the same time. Obviously just a guess.
  • Mustafa_
    75 posts Park Captain
    I assuming that the PL winter ball will be added to the catalogue soon so maybe any new boots will be added at the same time. Obviously just a guess.

Yeah I saw a pic of the winter ball couple of days ago but it’s still not in the game so there’s still hope.
  • We need to ask for New nike boots on instagram and Twitter
    We need make some noise
  • MrSkittles93
    Be patient, and please wait few days.
  • OfficialPayton
    Be patient, and please wait few days.

Did u really just say be patient! Fifa is the only game ikno who only cares about money & not there fans! The day the law stops people buying packs because of the “gambling” issue that’s the only time we will see a huge difference. EA are a multi billionaire company yet they can’t do what us fans ask for! But when it comes down to UT they constantly updating pack animations etc.. we are in nearly 2020 yet its still on ongoing issue, the only way boots and balls will be constantly updated is if EA bring in micro transactions to purchase them with real currency & just before people say don’t buy the game then how can you not when its the only football (soccer) game out there yes there’s pes but gameplay is totally difference and fifa is the only game which has pro clubs, the only reason I purchase fifa every year is for clubs as i play in multiple competitive leagues. EA seriously needs to start listening to us like they do with UT fans! @EA_Andy @EA_Lanna @EA_Rtas @EA_DarDar @EA_Cian
  • MrSkittles93
    I understand you, but I'm think we get new stuff in catalogue. We need server update for them.
  • OfficialPayton
    I understand you, but I'm think we get new stuff in catalogue. We need server update for them.

Yeh definitely, I recon it will be tomorrow ive heard on twitter the UT update comes out tomorrow so who knows... but if think its bad fifa been out like 2 months and still no updates. Im a PS4 player i feel sorry for those who play on PC as they don’t even get catalogue updates theres loads of mods to download boot packs but it’s not the point. If EA didn’t concentrate on UT this wouldn’t be a problem, like for holidays they update UT cars animations like halloween etc.. they do that so why not do it with boots, ikno its harder to make boots specially with the license issues, but EA is one of the most well known companies, i hate to say this but i really hope they bring micro transactions in for fifa 21 thats only way boots will be updated
  • Krrypt0n
    They spend hours just to make fut cards design instead of focusing more on offline/online little things like tattoos, boots, gloves, etc.
  • Ten000_days
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It’s not that hard to add boots and gloves and tattoos to the game ... just ask 2K with the NBA game ... all the gear just needs to be 3D scanned and once you have the template you just change the appearance ... it’s laziness and lack of attention because there is no real currency involved when this is added to the game like FUT packs ... it’s much more difficult to keep changing pack animations that it is to put stuff that all you do is 3D scan into the game .... it’s greed at its finest .. money matters and to hell with the people that don’t play ultimate trash that spent money on the game ... same joke every year ... it will never change
  • Krrypt0n
    edited October 2019
    https://imgur.com/a/iHntD1c Seems like EA have added the Nike Total 90 boots, but idk where, since they are in from older squad update. And yes, you cant use them :))
  • OfficialPayton
    Krrypt0n wrote: »
    https://imgur.com/a/iHntD1c Seems like EA have added the Nike Total 90 boots, but idk where, since they are in from older squad update. And yes, you cant use them :))

EA are laughing at us! Those Nike T90 boots are from fifa 19
  • Krrypt0n

Oh, so thats why i see them, thought they have added them in the 20 game. Btw, when you have the new nike pack on consoles, post it here, so i can check if they added to pc too :))
  • OfficialPayton

Oh, so thats why i see them, thought they have added them in the 20 game. Btw, when you have the new nike pack on consoles, post it here, so i can check if they added to pc too :))

Will do buddy, I recon it will be tomorrow when they bring out the squad update as they usually update on Thursday’s but who knows with EA lol
  • pipopazzo33
    229 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2019
    They spend hours just to make fut cards design instead of focusing more on offline/online little things like tattoos, boots, gloves, etc.

If somebody asked me whats the worst thing in the world Id say FUT. Its like a curse for us who prefer re-creating reality in-game. 85 percent resources go into FUT. If I could somehow I would make FUT players to see those shiny cards in gameplay instead of footballers since they dont care too much for likeness tattoos etc
  • OfficialPayton
    edited October 2019
  • Terry121
    92 posts Park Captain

Mod? Or Catalogue update?

• OfficialPayton
    Terry121 wrote: »

Mod? Or Catalogue update?
    not sure just seen it in the “boot bug yet again” forum

• pipopazzo33
    229 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The new faces plus Nik3 pack are a surprise. They seem to try to compensate a botched release. I dont think the new Nik3 pack woul be in if all things went well from launch
  • Terry121
    92 posts Park Captain
    Been buying fifa since PlayStation 1, last year switched to PC. When EA lets you down you just wait for a mod!
  • Krrypt0n
    Its just a mod *atm* they havent been released on PC, what about consoles?
  • OfficialPayton
    Its just a mod *atm* they havent been released on PC, what about consoles?

Nope still waiting for squad update, they usually update around 6pm but who know so with EA, there having numerous complaints on forums and just checked on twitter loads of people are going mad. EA needs to release this update ASAP! @EA_Andy @EA_Lanna @EA_Rtas @EA_DarDar @EA_Cian

• MrSkittles93
    On PS4:
    Generic wrote: »
    every player who has Nike PHANTOM VNM or PHANTOM VSN has now instead Black w/ White stripes generic boots

I have no idea, what I can say...
  • TM1982
    223 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This may be because they are putting new Nike boots in the game soon?
  • MrSkittles93
    It's the last hope 😁
  • TM1982
    223 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It doesn’t usually happen on console does it? But then I would of thought it would also affect the players that wear the Mercurials but it hasn’t