Comments

• Krrypt0n
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    New nike boots are on, i can confirm soon by photos
  • Krrypt0n
    edited October 2019
    https://imgur.com/a/KfRmZ5n
    Here it is, i was unable *for the moment* to take photo ingame, because i couldnt find them to be unlocked, maybe in the next patch we will see the adidas pack and others.
  • Futbol22
    1042 posts Professional
    Are these photos from the database or something?
  • Mustafa_
    75 posts Park Captain
    New Nike boots and face updates ?? Is the world ending ?
  • OfficialPayton
    515 posts An Exciting Prospect
    He is lying! I have just checked and no update what so ever!
  • pipopazzo33
    229 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    VCF10 wrote: »
    I think this situation has nothing to do with pes, this is about the vagueness-greed of EA and the promotional relationship with Adidas.
    Anyway, I think it's too early to talk, the boots were worn for the first time this weekend, If we add that they take time to add them(not adidas) and that they have not updated squads for two weeks... This year they are behaving worse than ever, and it was difficult

Maybe EA considers 1 pack from NIKE a year enough somehow. Could be the fact they have a deal with adidas since forever. The end result is the same most nikes exclusive to PES
  • MrSkittles93
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Krrypt0n wrote: »

Hm, so where is true?
  • OfficialPayton

Hm, so where is true?

The truth is there’s no new boots, ive just loaded up fifa

• Mustafa_
    75 posts Park Captain

Hm, so where is true?

The truth is there’s no new boots, ive just loaded up fifa

He didn’t say it’s in the game, I don’t know where he got it from tho
  • MrSkittles93
    Maybe somewhere in database? I don't know, I think we get new boots.
  • VCF10
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park

Maybe they are in the database after the pc update
    Keep calm Micah haha
  • Altair14
    246 posts Sunday League Hero
    @EA_Andy

neymar's new mercurial vapor 3 in the game is completely wrong.

in reality they are light gray (precisely silver) in the game they are almost gray dark brown, they suck.

do they not notice that they are badly made? boh!

On PC then never update the catalog with new boots or balls, what a ridiculous policy
  • Davide1774
    203 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Guys, if you have news about Nike and Adidas boots, let them know in the EA forum
  • Krrypt0n
    Those are just in the db, i dont see them in the game too, maybe they will add them to the catalogue to be unlocked .
  • MrSkittles93
    I think you're right. Can you see new Tiempo Legend to?
  • Davide1774
    203 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Those are just in the db, i dont see them in the game too, maybe they will add them to the catalogue to be unlocked .

Am I in the FIFA 20 database?
  • Krrypt0n
    edited October 2019

Wanted to say that there is no Tiempo Legend to be seen, same for the Adidas pack, but since Adidas has released them some days ago, maybe we will se them in the next update(possible mid november/late november(or you never know what EA have in mind))
    I'm happy just because they are starting adding new boots on PC too, not like last year when they only added the neymar ones and the adidas glitch(for pc)
  • BenjiA
    60 posts Park Captain
    How can there not be 1 catalogue update since FIFA 20 has come out! Got a feeling we won’t see the new Adidas pack either
  • Krrypt0n
    BenjiA wrote: »
    How can there not be 1 catalogue update since FIFA 20 has come out! Got a feeling we won’t see the new Adidas pack either

Idk what to say about PC, because they didnt update the catalogue others years, so maybe when the patch drop on consoles, you will see the new nike pack, for the adidas we have to wait a new patch i think.
  • OfficialPayton
    BenjiA wrote: »

Idk what to say about PC, because they didnt update the catalogue others years, so maybe when the patch drop on consoles, you will see the new nike pack, for the adidas we have to wait a new patch i think.

When is console getting patch?
  • Krrypt0n
    edited October 2019
    Idk, hopefully you guys get it soon, so we can receive the squad update on pc too, for me and many new faces doesnt appear ingame, idk how youtubers and that guy on twitter managed to make them work.
  • Futbol22
    1042 posts Professional

Wanted to say that there is no Tiempo Legend to be seen, same for the Adidas pack, but since Adidas has released them some days ago, maybe we will se them in the next update(possible mid november/late november(or you never know what EA have in mind))
    I'm happy just because they are starting adding new boots on PC too, not like last year when they only added the neymar ones and the adidas glitch(for pc)

You’re awesome @Krrypt0n.

The Tiempo hasn’t been released yet so hopefully that’ll come at some point.

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2019/09/classy-black-white-volt-nike-tiempo-legend-viii-elite-boots.html?m=1
  • MrSkittles93
    I think, we get new boots tomorrow.
  • shrubb77
    290 posts Sunday League Hero
    I think, we get new boots tomorrow.

I hope you are right, but mat I ask how you feel this?
  • MrSkittles93
    30th october will be day with new squad update, and I think new faces and other stuff, so maybe boots to.
  • TM1982
    223 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I don’t think we’ll get the squad update until tomorrow or Friday.
  • MrSkittles93
    But you know, PC players don't have new boots, so I think only new PS4 and Xbox update bring it.
  • JohnnyTest91
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    But you know, PC players don't have new boots, so I think only new PS4 and Xbox update bring it.

I mean yeah it was like that the last couple of years, but at least the catalogue this year on PC said "you will be notified when new updates to the catalogue come" or smth like that.

So there is a little, little hope.
  • Krrypt0n
    Atleast, like i said, they are adding them to the db(not like last years), the only time that the boots were added but not being selectable was fifa 18 with the new predators (when they were launched). Last year they added the glitch and the neymar in the db, but we only received them after some months(lol), maybe this year they will change, anyway, squad update is out on pc, and they have changed nike boots for player, but i see them as generic, @EA_Andy anything to say about this? Still generic boots? Why?
  • MrSkittles93
    edited October 2019
    Generic, because they change them to new Nike in new update, when patch will be available on console. I don't know, I'm guess...