FIFA 20 Boots Thread

Comments

• Krrypt0n
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    VCF10 wrote: »
    Maybe someone can search the database like other years

Last year i did that, but unfortunately this year the guy that i took the db from, has not posted any new boots on the db, only the old ones and the ones that are avaible
  • BenjiA
    54 posts Park Captain
    I can’t see them adding the new nike phantom pack, it’s gonna be just like FIFA 19 all over again in regards to Nike boots!
  • Peanut2000
    669 posts An Exciting Prospect
    BenjiA wrote: »
    I can’t see them adding the new nike phantom pack, it’s gonna be just like FIFA 19 all over again in regards to Nike boots!

Agreed
  • BenjiA
    54 posts Park Captain
    Just seen a PES post on Instagram they have the new nike pack added so no chance fifa will be getting that now
  • OfficialPayton
    476 posts An Exciting Prospect
    EA are a complete joke! Just seen on pes they have added new boots! The new nike pack + Ronaldo’s & Mbappe’s “dream speed” boots! @EA_Andy
  • BenjiA
    54 posts Park Captain
    EA are a complete joke! Just seen on pes they have added new boots! The new nike pack + Ronaldo’s & Mbappe’s “dream speed” boots! @EA_Andy

This is what I’ve just seen along with some decent updated faces, already fed up of the same blue mecurials on everyone
  • Vincne1
    63 posts Park Captain
    We the CM players are on our own. This thread is dead. Oh no, this forum is dead. We are just talking to ourselves. I really hope some modder can breakthrough and work out some mods for console version.
  • OfficialPayton
    476 posts An Exciting Prospect
    EA are a complete joke! They add crows & a moon for Halloween UT card animations, yet they cant add new boots 😂 The only way we would constantly get boot updates is if EA adds micro transactions to purchase boot packs with real currency.
  • MrSkittles93
    206 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 24
    @EA_Andy what about new boots? Please answer.

It's mean the same like previous FIFA? No new boots from Nike in FIFA 20? Answer @EA_Andy
  • @EA_Andy
    Why don’t you guys sell the boots for a real prive?
    You only care about money.. I can pay for it!
  • KleoD
    70 posts Park Captain
    edited October 24
    @EA_Andy @EA_Rtas

Why have we had silence since the patch update? This isn’t your glory moment to releases the patch as EA have achieved something, then to sit back the game was broken and you had to do it.

I’ve read so many times EA are active and we listen to our fans etc.... Well what is going on?

A simple Yes or No, will we receive a boot update?

You guys are genuinely your own worst enemy, I really don’t get it.
  • pipopazzo33
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Komami somehow made an exclusive NIKE deal since last year. EA only gets a pack on launch day and thats it. The problem is that the best models are only in PES. NIKE have best design and colors. Tbh Konami does a better job at graphics and the boots look better than FIFA so in the end PES kinda deserves them. EA prolly would release broken collars again so...
  • pipopazzo33
    KleoD wrote: »
    @EA_Andy @EA_Rtas

Why have we had silence since the patch update? This isn’t your glory moment to releases the patch as EA have achieved something, then to sit back the game was broken and you had to do it.

I’ve read so many times EA are active and we listen to our fans etc.... Well what is going on?

We ll get almost all boots except NIKEs and the winter balls. From what I see PES only added Braca 3rd kit now. If EA did that idk what the reaction here would be
  • Mustafa_
    65 posts Park Captain
    @EA_Andy @EA_Rtas

We ll get almost all boots except NIKEs and the winter balls. From what I see PES only added Braca 3rd kit now. If EA did that idk what the reaction here would be

Well pes got the new pumas and fifa didn’t
  • Peanut2000
    669 posts An Exciting Prospect
    EA have won. This forum is dead
  • Futbol22
    846 posts Semi-Pro
    Mustafa_ wrote: »
    @EA_Andy @EA_Rtas

The pumas are already in Fifa.
  • Ten000_days
    175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 24
    The fact the no one will answer from EA says all that you need to know ... I’ve seen numerous posts here calling out the EA people and it’s been nothing but silence ... just be honest a tell everyone what the deal is and you wouldn’t have all these people left in the dark feeling used ... the fact that EA and FIFA only seem to care about FUT ( money ) shows where the priority is ... player career mode has been trash for years now .. you could have made the Journey or the Volta trash mode a legit player career mode ...it’s sad when PES has a way better career mode as a player ... NBA 2K has their issues but their career mode is actually good .. and they have the shoe editor where you can make your own custom color ways ... put that in the game and there would be no issues ..... but to just ignore the people who paid for this game and then to bold face lie and say they listen to the fan base is an absolute joke and they should be ashamed of themselves .... just be honest with the people and give a legit answer ... but that won’t happen .... you EA people truly are **** and beyond rude ... and it’s a damn shame
  • Mustafa_
    65 posts Park Captain
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    @EA_Andy @EA_Rtas

Are the black and white pumaone and the green puma future in the game ?
  • NMattMK3
    58 posts Park Captain
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    @EA_Andy @EA_Rtas

Are the black and white pumaone and the green puma future in the game ?

Nope. Just the grey/orange and green/black
  • MrSkittles93
    206 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 25
    This puma are in the game:

19PUMAFTR41NTFTFGCLT_Yellow_Black_is?wid=1080&fmt=jpg

bota-puma-one-5.1-fgag-puma-white-puma-black-yellow-alert-0.jpg

• Henry14
    226 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I see nothing has changed.
  • JohnnyTest91
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Every year the same thing... EA is such a crappy company when it comes to communication.
  • Mustafa_
    65 posts Park Captain
    Are we at least getting the winter ball ?
  • TM1982
    135 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I’m hoping that once they’ve done the update this week with the new faces on the 31st and any new patches, that they’ll start to add new boots etc. They haven’t even been keeping up with their weekly squad updates.
  • TM1982
    The new Adidas pack were being worn over the weekend. They would be in Fifa by now normally. So I’m holding out hope it is all being held until after the update on the 31st. Maybe we’ll get some other brands too.
  • Futbol22
    846 posts Semi-Pro
    TM1982 wrote: »
    The new Adidas pack were being worn over the weekend. They would be in Fifa by now normally. So I’m holding out hope it is all being held until after the update on the 31st. Maybe we’ll get some other brands too.

Thought the same too. Adidas are guaranteed, but it’s the Nike ones I’m hoping for.
  • TM1982
    Oh yeah it’s always the Nike ones I’d want. Fingers crossed. I don’t mind the odd missed pack. By the looks of it, the majority of the Nike athletes are still wearing the black tiempos, yellow phantoms and blue mercurials. But I want the next main pack at least.
  • Mustafa_
    65 posts Park Captain
    The pumas that were in fifa are now added in pes, any chance boots this year are released later in one game and early in the other game?
  • pipopazzo33
    edited October 28
    Anything possible except NIKE. PES are smart in what they take away from FIFA
  • VCF10
    15 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 28
    I think this situation has nothing to do with pes, this is about the vagueness-greed of EA and the promotional relationship with Adidas.
    Anyway, I think it's too early to talk, the boots were worn for the first time this weekend, If we add that they take time to add them(not adidas) and that they have not updated squads for two weeks... This year they are behaving worse than ever, and it was difficult