FIFA 20 Boots Thread

Comments

• Peanut2000
    649 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Designer wrote: »
    They need to add LACED Adidas X. The no lace ones look pretty bland! A lot of the pros prefer the laced.

Won’t happen😂😂
  • Mustafa_
    64 posts Park Captain
    Omg the game is 2 weeks old and career mode is a mess and they stopped adding boots lol
  • KleoD
    62 posts Park Captain
    edited September 30
    This year by the looks of things is FIFA’s final nail in the coffin, substandard game and content.
  • pipopazzo33
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Do you guys think that the graphics glitches with almost all the boots that have a collar is a Frostbite issue or just lazy devs? Also a similar glitch for ages now when a player has a sweatband it is partially visible beneath the undershirt looks torn apart. Also gk gloves dont go so well with long sleeves etc
  • Ted99
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    When is the squad update coming, they added it then removed it😭ffs
  • Mustafa_
    64 posts Park Captain
    Are the white nike boots in PES or did they not add it there too ?
  • Ten000_days
    173 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    White boots are not in PES ... but they also only update via data packs which are only like 4 a year .. so IDk if they will be in their first update or not
  • Rusty2times
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It’s strange usually they add new boots to the game in the first updates they’re really slacking over there in headquarters
  • OfficialPayton
    472 posts Sunday League Hero
    So there’s been an update and still no new boots added im dreading this year! @EA_Andy @EA_Lanna @EA_Rtas @EA_DarDar @EA_Cian
  • OfficialPayton
    472 posts Sunday League Hero
    Game has been out for like 10 days now and they still haven’t updated the boots! Im absolutely dreading this year with updates! Before people say it “boots ain’t important” the answer for that is NO boots ain’t important but who wants to run around a pitch in old boots?
  • Designer
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    They need to add Adidas X's with laces and more Non-sock boots because that's what the real world players prefer.
  • Ten000_days
    edited October 3
    The latest update didn’t even resolve missing 3rd kits ... I will say this much .. as far as boots the latest packs being worn by payers currently are there ... the white Nuevo Pack from Nike is a limited pack that only players a certain age wear ... not all Nike players wear them ... same with the Dream Speed boots that were just released .. they are only worn by maybe 5 players at most ... so I wouldn’t expect any limited packs from Nike ( as usual ) and now that Rinaldo is no longer a cover star I wouldn’t expect his signature cleats anymore ... the bigger issue is the Vapor again not included .. the actual look of the boots looks cheap ... and the fact that if the 3rd kits from Nike sponsored clubs are STILL missing after 2 title updates then there really may be an issue with EA and Nike ... especially when the EPL is FULLY licensed yet 4 clubs are missing 3rd kits ....again don’t expect anything but the bare minimum from Nike as far as boots ... history seems to repeat itself as far as this goes 🙄... I mean we didn’t even get the Phantom Venom AT ALL LAST YEAR and were stuck with the Hypervenom the whole time when those boots were obsolete by January ... so if they didn’t care about not even having a whole silo properly represented I highly doubt they care about specific packs and color ways
  • Henry14
    226 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Thank God I didn't buy the game 😅
  • shrubb77
    216 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 3
    The latest update didn’t even resolve missing 3rd kits ... I will say this much .. as far as boots the latest packs being worn by payers currently are there ... the white Nuevo Pack from Nike is a limited pack that only players a certain age wear ... not all Nike players wear them ... same with the Dream Speed boots that were just released .. they are only worn by maybe 5 players at most ... so I wouldn’t expect any limited packs from Nike ( as usual ) and now that Rinaldo is no longer a cover star I wouldn’t expect his signature cleats anymore ... the bigger issue is the Vapor again not included .. the actual look of the boots looks cheap ... and the fact that if the 3rd kits from Nike sponsored clubs are STILL missing after 2 title updates then there really may be an issue with EA and Nike ... especially when the EPL is FULLY licensed yet 4 clubs are missing 3rd kits ....again don’t expect anything but the bare minimum from Nike as far as boots ... history seems to repeat itself as far as this goes 🙄... I mean we didn’t even get the Phantom Venom AT ALL LAST YEAR and were stuck with the Hypervenom the whole time when those boots were obsolete by January ... so if they didn’t care about not even having a whole silo properly represented I highly doubt they care about specific packs and color ways

Are you high? I, have been bashing this game where it deserves it, but the Nike retro logo kits for Inter, Roma, Barcelona, Chelsea and Spurs ARE in the game now
    Post edited by shrubb77 on
  • KleoD
    62 posts Park Captain
    edited October 14
    Played and can confirm 3rd kids are in the game.

On the matter of boots I hope they update the whole way though the year, to be fair to Fifa the silhouette of these boots looks good so far.
    Post edited by KleoD on
  • Ten000_days
    So Spurs 3rd and Chelsea 3rd and Man City 3rd ( not 125 year kit ) are in the game now ? As well as Wolves ? I checked pitch notes and they state nothing as far as 3rd kits or any update to club uniforms being added .. the only thing stated was a couple star heads updated ... if they are in the game now then that’s at least something
  • shrubb77
    I am hopeful that when Nike, Adidas, Puma and New Balance etc... Release new boots we will get them in the game I would just like a bit more choice of licenced boots now, it's a bit thin at the moment, I want to give Van Diik his blue tiempo boots but I can't,
  • Peanut2000
    Thought the black with blue tick tiempo were in game?
  • Designer
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Peanut2000 wrote: »
    Thought the black with blue tick tiempo were in game?

He's talking about an all blue with white tick Tiempo VVD has been sporting.
  • Futbol22
    834 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 4
    Hopefully EA adds these in the game when they’re released. Another year with no Nike pack updates would be awful...

If we do get them then it’ll be just after the international break.

nike-phantom-fire-pack-5.jpg

nike-phantom-fire-pack-3.jpg
  • shrubb77
    Please
  • Mustafa_
    64 posts Park Captain
    shrubb77 wrote: »
    Please

lool I don’t know why this made me laugh so much.
  • Peanut2000
    😂😂😂😂
  • pipopazzo33
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    Hopefully EA adds these in the game when they’re released. Another year with no Nike pack updates would be awful...

If we do get them then it’ll be just after the international break.

nike-phantom-fire-pack-5.jpg

nike-phantom-fire-pack-3.jpg

More likely we shall see these in PES 2020 next data pack
  • pipopazzo33
    Game has been out for like 10 days now and they still haven’t updated the boots! Im absolutely dreading this year with updates! Before people say it “boots ain’t important” the answer for that is NO boots ain’t important but who wants to run around a pitch in old boots?

Only adidas and other brands. NO Nike boots till fifa 21. Assumption based on last year
  • dntbaldovinnn
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Puma Rush Pack? Any news?
  • Peanut2000
    Horrible feeling about boots this year.
  • KleoD
    62 posts Park Captain
    Peanut2000 wrote: »
    Horrible feeling about boots this year.

I’m with you on this..

There’s a disconnect from EA sports and the gamers, this can be seen with the career patch or lack of the patch. Ok FUT is online but does a broken game need to take this long to patch in? Is the game soo broken the issues are untenable?

Boots to be released look really nice and the boots in the game look good, no confidence in EA anymore.